Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 1

I woke up at about 11:30AM completely buzzing from the night before.

Ahh the night before, I thought to myself. The concert. The All Time Low concert. I smiled at myself in the mirror on the wall opposite myself. Erin, I thought, that was freaking awesome! I giggled as I flopped back onto the bed.

I had an amazing dream. I'd come out of the concert singing along to All Time Low on my iPhone, but only the songs they had played, and walked a little way to my bus stop. I had checked the times and the next bus wasn't until 2:00AM. At that time in the dream it was only 11:30PM but I had my iPhone with me...I had my music. It was all good.

I sat down and thought, what sort of city center is this when the next bus isn't until 2? Living in Birmingham sucked. I couldn't wait to save up and move. England was just...I don't know. I've just always liked America more. I was 21, fresh out of uni and still didn't know what to do with myself. I had a house, at least. But that was only because my grandparents had left me their house in their will, no strings attached. I was scared to redecorate in case my grandfather got offended up in heaven, as he did add all the extensions and did all the repairs and fixtures and decor and stuff.

As I was letting the music wash over me, I started to dance and sing very loudly in the bus stop. It was alright, no one was their, but I would probably do it even if there were people watching me. I didn't really care. I was on a high and All Time Low were my favorite band.

I became giddy as Lost in Stereo came on and completely rocked out right there to myself.

All of a sudden I heard a group of guys laughing excitedly. I turned and saw them running over to me, waving and practically sprinting over each other to get to the lone girl in the stop.

At first I was scared but then I didn't care. It was only a dream right?

One lanky dude towered over me as they eventually reached me, a goofy grin spreading across his face. His hair was dark and all over the place, and stubble framed his face. He had an ear piercing and slightly attractive dark eyes.

I couldn't help but think I knew him. "Howdy partner. Whatcha listening to?" he asked excitedly.

"Erm...All Time Low...I just came from their concert..."

"AWESOME! I thought you were wearing out shirt! Guys, she is taking us home tonight!" The three guys behind him whooped and cheered, punching their fists in the air.

Finally I recognized them as All Time Low. And believe me, I freaked. Like, massively. I tried to hide it but I knew that they knew. After I had finished hyperventilating and the bus came, I shoved the four drunken sexy asses onto the bus and paid for their bus fare and mine.

When we got back to my house I allocated their rooms and practically carried each of them up the stairs. I had three bedrooms, All with double beds so Rian and Jack shared, and then Zack and Alex.

Then there was another part to the dream...they were all out like a light, due to the heavy drinking, no doubt but when I was changing, none other than Alex Gaskarth entered my room with a sloppy grin and daring eyes.

And then we made out. And then he pushed me on the bed. And then we took off each others clothes. And then we had sex. And then I woke up.

What an awesome dream right? Especially the ending.

I pulled the covers off myself only to see that I was naked...well I was so wiped from the concert I probably just took off all my clothes and didn't even bother with PJs. It had happened before, like when I came back off holiday and a plane flight.

I smiled at my All Time Low posters, most of them being of Alex Gaskarth because he seemed to be all they put in magazines now, rather than the whole band. Putting my phone in its dock, I hit play and started dancing and singing to All Time Low as I changed into my UK 2012 All Time Low tour shirt and some faded denim shorts. It was too cold for them but I wasn't planning on leaving the house today so what the hell?

"Mr Gaskarth," I said, addressing my posters, "that dream was absolutely bloody wonderful. You have no idea. Next time, I'll dream that you take me to Baltimore. That would be a good dream. I need more posters of all four of you. You're taking up too much of the lime light. Jack and Zack and Rian deserve a little wall space." I smiled again and laughed to myself as I pecked a kiss on each of the boys on my huge poster of them. No love for my YMAS and various other posters today.

"I love you guys so freaking much." I didn't even feel the need to scratch myself then either. I used to cut but when I started listening to All Time Low, their music slowly helped me through it. I wasn't completely better, as I now scratched my arm with a pair of scissors, but it was still progress. I quickly brushed my hair and slipped on my slippers before yanking on a black hoodie, and pulled the hood up. I was starving. I needed breakfast.

I opened my door, and had to blink twice, rub my eyes, check I wasn't still dreaming, and screamed.

All four members of All Time Low were standing outside my door...and they looked pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
so again, I do not own All Time Low in any way, or their crew etc. Only Erin and other none famous characters are my own. Hope you enjoy it. I know it's short...I'll work on that.