Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 16

ERIN'S POV

Two weeks...two weeks I wouldn't see him for. Yeah it wasn't as long as last time...but this time? Well this time I didn't possibly have my ex or mother close to where I lived. Why would either of them be here? Well okay, yeah, mom just wanted money, compensation as she would call it. But Jamie? What the hell would Jamie want? It wasn't like one had dumped the other...it was more of a mutual break up. I couldn't give him what he wanted, and he couldn't be who I needed.

I sighed to myself as I picked up the last of the groceries I needed and paid. It was a nice day, blue sky, warm sun. Perfect. I just wish I had Alex here to hold my hand. At least I'd told him I loved him. Yeah, he took it in a friendly way, but still, I had said it. And he said it back.

I was just about to unlock the front door, when i heard a familiar voice shout my name, I turned, and sure enough he was there. Jamie. Jamie was here. In Baltimore. In Maryland. In America. and he had found where I lived.

I stared at him in shock.

He smiled at me, blond hair falling around his face, the same ice blue eyes he had always had. "Hey Erin, how ya been? It's been like what? Three years?"

"W-what are you d-doing here? H-h-how-" I stammered, unable to finish because he was stepping closer to me.

"Can we go inside and talk?" I nodded and opened the door. I put the groceries in the kitchen, and we sat down on the couch.

"Well...where do I begin? I was just thinking about you one day, and asked your friend...what was her name? Laura? I asked her where you were and she said you'd come over here with some All Time Low band, and particularly some Alex Gaskarth bloke, and she thought you were coming back but you hadn't, so I looked him up, where he lived, yknow? It may sound like I was stalking you, but I really wanted to see you again. And it wasn't until I accidentally pushed you the other week that I realised I had actually found you. I'm really sorry about that...I mean, I never expected you to be pregnant, not after what you always said to me about having sex. So I guess you're engaged to this bloke then?" I took a moment to digest what Jamie had said. Yeah, it seemed plausible, but there was still a little something that felt...off. I shrugged it off and told him my story.

Funnily enough, it seemed like things were easier between us, like we could be friends after everything after all. We just chatted like nothing had gone wrong. It was almost like how I was with Alex, everything was just easy. We talked for another couple of hours before Jamie left. Maybe this would be okay after all.

JAMIE'S POV

Well I'd gotten the little bitch to trust me. God, how could she turn me down for sex after two years and then just jump into bed with some guy the same night she'd met him? yeah she was a fan of theirs but STILL. At least I didn't have to put up with it for much longer.

I asked her to move back to England with me. We've been talking for just under two weeks now. Erin had said she'd think about it. When she agrees, that Alex guy will wanna see his kid. So I'll make it hard for him. he'll send money for the kid, and he's a star so he'll send a lot. Then me and Erin's mom will split it between us. I just need to get Erin back properly and it would be all sorted. I wasn't gonna stay with her too long, just long enough to get the money I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry, not that much drama in this one, I guess I'm not good at writing drama unless there's an unhappy ending :') and I don't want this story to be unhappy...but if you guys want an unhappy ending, I'll do it for my next story. let me know what you think! Thank you for reading and subscribing! love you guys!