Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 17

ALEX'S POV

It was an awesome tour. Yeah, it was only a mini tour but it was still totally and completely awesome! The kids were awesome, there was so much energy, and I was happy knowing Erin loved me. Even if it was just as a friend. I think she's warming to me, I think we were ready to become something more. The last show of the tour was my best, because although I loved touring, I also loved seeing Erin, having someone to come home to.

She wasn't meeting me at the airport because I'd told her to wait for me at home. She said she ha something she needed to tell me, but I didn't want her stressing out again. So it was better said at the comfort of our home.

When I eventually got home and walked through the door, Erin was sat on the couch, stroking her bump, a thoughtful look on her face. When she heard me enter, she carefully stood up to give me a hug, but there was something off about it.

"Hey, how ya been?" I asked her, cupping her face, relieved to have her back. Erin leant into my hands and a brief smile crossed her face, before disappearing again. The smile was replaced with a frown. "Woah, you okay? Something wrong with the baby?" I said absentmindedly touching her stomach.

Erin shook her head. "No, no the baby's fine, I'm fine, it's just...while you were away...there's something I need to tell you." She took my hand and sat me down. She took in a deep breath and looked at me before telling me something that killed me.

"My ex is here, Jamie. He found me while you were away, and we've started talking. He wants me back...and he wants me to move back to England..." And without giving her chance to explain, chance to  tell me whether she was even thinking of leaving, I stormed out. 

Anger clouded my vision. The green eyed monster came out. It was my fault. I should have made my move earlier, and now she might be taking my baby away from me. How could she? How could she do that to me? I thought I had a chance. But I was wrong.

So I did what I do best. I went to a club, I got drunk, found a girl and found a hotel.

ERIN'S POV

He just left...he left without me telling him the whole story. Did he really think I was going to leave and take his child with me? That's why I told Jamie I'd think about it, because I don't want to go, but I didn't know how to let Jamie down without hurting his feelings. I was hoping Alex would be with me when I told him no. Well I couldn't leave now. I had to wait for Alex to come back. I was going nowhere. I sighed heavily and made my way to Alex's bedroom.

His pillow smelt like him, even though he hadn't actually slept in it for two weeks. I laid down, hugging one of his stray hoodies close to my body. God, I loved him. "Oh Alex," I said to myself. "Why do you have to make me feel like this? Sometimes I really wish I was still just a nobody fan, that we'd never met but wishing that one day I would. Then maybe I wouldn't have fallen in love with you." Then I closed my eyes, and drifted to sleep.

ALEXS POV

I woke up, and guess what? Another fucking hotel. Damn. As I sat up, the hangover hit me and I laid straight back down again. Fuck it. 

Turning my head, I saw a woman, not my type, collecting her things all together. Already dressed. She spotted me. "Oh good, you're up. Don't worry, you used a condom. And don't feel guilty or anything. I have a boyfriend anyway."

Erm...okay? Simple enough...straight forward. "You don't sound like you're from here..." I said, I'm not gonna lie, if Erin's ex was back and she thinks her mother could be back, then I was suspicious of anyone English. SHIT! Erin! Oh my god, how could I leave her like that? Well if she wasn't thinking of leaving before then she definitely was now. 

The hook up smiled at me. "Yeah, I'm from England. I'm here with my boyfriend, Jamie. He's here for some Erin girl, him and her mom need a little money and apparently Erin's got this insanely rich boyfriend. It sucks cos it means I have to stay out of their way for a while when we get home. Well I probably won't see you around but...well bye!" After that she walked out. What. The. Fuck. 

Erin was right then. They were really back. All those weeks of suspicion...I had to get back to her. I had to tell her. She couldn't leave if that was what was going to be going on! If he really love her and she loved him, I'd be mad but I wouldn't stop them exactly...but not this. I had to protect her! I had to look after her, make sure she would be okay.

I got myself into gear, hurriedly getting dressed and walking out the hotel without showering or grooming myself. My main worry was Erin right now.

ERIN'S POV

"Jamie...I really can't leave right now...I have to make sure Alex is okay. And there's the baby. I can't just take that away from him. It's half of him too..." Jamie was standing opposite me in the kitchen. I'd called him to come over so I could let him know. And he wasn't taking it well.

"Forget about him! He can visit! He's rich enough right? He can send money for the kid! It's fine!"

"No! It's not right, it wouldn't be fair on him or the child. The child deserves a father."

"Then let me be the father! Please! I just want you back!"

I shook my head. "No Jamie, it's not right. We wouldn't work. You can't be who I need you to be."

"Oh and who can be? The almighty Alex? Screw him! Oh wait, you already did!" Jamie snapped. That was it. That was the last straw.

"Get the fuck out of this house you asshole," I said through gritted teeth.

Jamie refused and stood his ground. "Not unless you're coming with me."

"Erin!!! Where are you?!" That was Alex...I rushed to the living room to see him, and sighed in relief.

"Thank god, you have no idea how worried I've been," I said, rushing to hug him. He briefly hugged me back then pulled away.

"Erin, listen to me, you can't go with Jamie. He only wants you for my money. Your mom brought him, they both just want to get their hands in money I'd spend on you and the kid." I tried to take it in. I wouldn't put it past them...but why would Jamie do that? I don't get it...and how did Alex know?

"Alex...how do you know this?" He looked to the ground and his hands dropped from my shoulders. "Alex?"

He was hesitant. "I hooked up...the girl I hooked up with is Jamie's girlfriend. She told me." 

This was too much. Now I had to go. "Right. Well I'm leaving. I'm packing my bags and leaving this place." I said it robotically, and moved to go to my room. Alex held me back.

"What? No! You can't! Not after what I told you!" His eyes were desperate. I sighed.

"I'm not going with Jamie, I'm just...going. To some other state." I'd completely forgot Jamie was there because next thing I knew, he was standing in the living room. An evil look on his face directed to Alex.

"Well thanks for ruining my plan, you idiot! May as well bring out the surprise. Come on in Cathy." Then my mom was in the room.

ALEXS POV

"Come on in Cathy," Jamie said with an evil little smirk. Then this woman came into the living room, who I presumed was Erin's mom. She had the same green eyes and light brown hair. Her facial features seemed a lot more...pinchier? Tighter? Basically like someone you already know you're gonna hate.

She had this...look on her face. Like a smile filled with hatred. Jamie had done this. Brought her into my house. Mine and Erin's home. "You son of a bitch," I said quietly, and punched him. 

Nothing had given me a greater pleasure in life before. Jamie staggered back, I hit him again, pinned him on the ground, exacting out my revenge. Venting my anger. Using him like a punchbag. He wasn't very good at fighting back. Somewhere in the back of my mind I registered Erin's fight with her mom. Erin had said something like, "Get the hell out of my house. You won't get any money from me. I'm not even with Alex like that. You despise me, so just leave. Get the hell out of here and go back to England to ruin something else's day."

Her mom answered, "Fine, you were always a disappointment after all. Just don't you dare fucking come back to England." And she slapped her, laughing. At that point I let go of Jamie and pinned her mother against the wall.

"You bitch. Leave. Now. If you don't, I swear to god I'll get a restraining order. You don't fucking touch her. You lost that right," I said very quietly close to her face.

She chuckled. "Well at least I'm not the one with the whore," she said, got away from me, picked Jamie up, and they left, satisified they'd caused some sort of pain. I thought it was all over, that it was fine.

That was, until I heard Erin scream, "Alex...my water just broke!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the next chapter...I think there'll only be a couple more. I know I've kinda rushed it but I just had to get all my ideas out :') I think the next fanfic I do will be better, but anyways, thanks for reading! And I was gonna give a shout out to this girl on twitter who said she loved this fanfic but I can't go on twitter and mibba on my iPod...so I'll do it next time XD