Status: New story. Should be out soon. :)

Sugar Rush

09

“You’re an asshole.” Allison huffed. Sidney looked back at her with a smile and laugh.

“Oh come on! It’s not that bad!” He stated gleefully. He faced forward as he made easy fluid movements.

She glared at him, or atleast his back side – which was quite nice from her current angle. Her hands clinging to the back of his t-shirt letting him drag her around the ice as she was bent over at the waist trying to keep her balance. Sidney had the wonderful – and highly predictable idea- to go the CONSOL center and skate. Down side, like every out of shape American, Allison had no athletic ability. And her rear would prove she also had no balance with the black and blue bruises already forming on her.

“I can’t even take a step on my own!” She huffed. She was cold, sweaty, tired, sore, and bruised and he was nothing more than happy, gleeful, and fully content with staying on the ice forever. “I mean! Hell I’m in a dress and a pair of your practice sweats. That’s going over fantastic!” She grumbled to herself. She felt horrible. Sidney’s sweats were a touch too tight on her with the size of her waist and ass. She’d been hoping his ass was closer to her size – it atleast looked that way with its perfect round look to it.

“Are my sweats falling down?” She looked up catching his gaze as if he was crazy. His sweats falling down? “What?” He asked confused.

“My ass barely fits in them!” She gasped. He shrugged lightly.

“I know, are they falling down?” She stared at him again.

“You do realize one of my thighs is almost as big as yours right? And my ass if larger than yours…right?” She pressed concerned for his health.

“My ass if pretty big. Trust me, no one lets me forget.” He stated a bit roughly.

“Mines bigger.” She deadpanned. “I had trouble getting your sweats on….and their sweats.” Sidney frowned. “Are you blind?” She asked seriously.

“No.” He laughed confused.

“Then how come you don’t realize I’m not thin?”

“I know you’re not, but –“

“But what? There’s nothing to it!” She gasped.

Sidney slowly to a stop, reached behind him and took her wrists in his hands so she wouldn’t fall as he turned to face her. She squeaked and instantly grabbed the front of his shirt the second she could.

“Why do you always talk like that?”

“Like what?” She squeaked out as she shuffled nervously. She didn’t want to fall again. Her tailbone couldn’t take another attack from the ice.

“You make it sound like your huge when you’re not.” Sidney snapped. “Yeah you’re not as thin as most women or the gold diggers that throw themselves at me., guess what-“ He gasped. She eyed him as he leaned down slightly. She swallowed nervously. “That’s why I like you. You’re human. You’re normal. Yeah you got a little weight on you Allie, but you’re not fat.” She bit her bottom lip unable to tear her eyes away from his kind honest gaze. “I like that about you. Why can’t you see you’re not huge? You’re average, you’re normal, you’re beautiful, you’re almost dead near perfect to me. What makes you not perfect is the fact that you put yourself down. I hate that about you. You’re so…” he let out a deep aggravated breath. “I can’t even begin to describe it.” He finished with lamely.

“My ass is still bigger than yours.” She mused playfully. Sidney rolled his eyes with a groan. “Which, by the way.” He eyed her irritated. “Is very nice.” He pursed his lips. She only smiled.

“You’re an asshole.” He grumbled.

“Says the guy who takes the athletically challenged to go ice skating in a dress!” Sidney only pointed as he looked around the rink in thought. “And I’ve lost him…” She breathed. “Atleast turn around so I can stare at your ass again.” His eyes snapped to her at her words. “Welcome back?” She teased. Sidney only tipped his head at her. He was almost like a dog or a child who’d had too much sugar and they’re system was about to detonate from the overload. It scared her a touch as he looked at her like that.

“What?” he asked coming out of his thoughts.

“Oh for the love of…” she screamed as she fell backwards, landing on her ass again. “Ow.” She whined. Sidney snorted.

“That’s what you get.” She glared at him. “Come on.” He added. Easily picking her up onto her feet and guiding her off the ice.

“Finally!” She breathed. Sidney gasped. “Hey you don’t like baking, I don’t like skating. I think we’re even.”

“I like baking.” Sidney stated.

“Yeah, I believe that…ow.” She groaned as she sat on her tender tail bone. Sidney raised a brow at her. “You spent more time bitching about cooking last time than actually cooking, just like I spent more time bitching about skating than actually skating.”

“Touche.” He pointed while sitting next to her. He pulled her feet into his lap and easily removed the skates as she leaned forward rubbing her tailbone. “Now what?” he pressed. Allison shrugged.

“I don’t know.” She groaned. “An ice pack on the couch while watching movies and praying I don’t have a broken tail bone?” She added dully. Groaning she reached behind her and held her rear as Sidney brought one of her feet up to his lap, untying her skates.

She watched as he delicately removed her foot from the skate and set it back down gently. He picked up her other foot without a word and began to unlace the skate as well. She couldn’t believe how gentle he was, how thoughtful. She couldn’t believe a guy like him existed. Let alone was interested in her.

She watched as he removed her foot again slowly but didn’t put her foot down instead he dropped the skate, like he’d down with the first one, and simply began to rub her sore ankles. He didn’t even look up at her just watched what his hands were doing as she watched him.

“Sid…” She whispered. Her heart was hammering away in her chest.

Humming he looked up at her surprised by her gentle tone. He sucked in a deep breath as her lips touched his.

She gripped his shirt pulling him closer as she pressed her lips to his. It only took him a second or two to respond, both hands going up into her hair pulling her lips closer and his lips pressing to hers in a hungry lust and need filled kiss. She kissed back with just as much need while she scooted closer to him to bring every bit of him closer to her. She tugged at the front of his shirt pulling him closer as they sat there making out in the middle of the home team bench at the CONSOL.

“Allie.” He breathed as they parted for air. His thumbs gently rubbed at the side of her neck as he smiled at her. “What was that for?” He asked confused.

Allison swallowed nervously as she licked her lips. Her tongue, due to the lack of space they had, gently touched his causing them both to freeze and stare at each other. She could see his eyes clouding and darkening over with lust as he watched her.

“Wanna go home?” She whispered at him.

Sidney pulled her lips right back to his kissed her roughly with need. She gave a soft mew at the contact. She’d never felt so wanted before. Sidney’s hungry kisses sent need and want through her system. She wasn’t going to ruin or miss anything that was going to happen with him, or could happen with him.

At her mew Sidney slid one arm down and around her waist pulling her flush against him a bit roughly. His lips worked her for all they were worth.

“Sid.” She gasped pulling away. Her growled and nipped at her in need. “Let’s go home.” She stated still trying to catch her breath.

“Let’s just go back to locker room.” He suggested. “Cause I won’t make it all the way back to my place.” He admitted. “There’s no way.” He stated. He knew for a fact he’d never keep his hands off her as they moved down the hallways of the CONSOL, or in his car on the way home, or anywhere. It’d be a miracle if they made it even part of the way back to the locker room.

“Home. Sid.” She stated. Pulling away she stood as he growled at her. His hands grabbed at her, missing as she quickly moved away.

She simply gave him a smile and headed back as quickly as she could.

“Allie.” She heard Sid’s stern voice. She turned to look at him at the mouth of the tunnel. He stood at the opposite side of the bench with a dark look on his face. “Don’t tease me.” He stated roughly.

She bit her lip as a rush of brave boldness washed over her. She simply stripped his sweats off leaving her in her dress and smiled.

“Teasing doesn’t happen till we get home.” She stated. Turning she rushed down the hallway as quickly as she would go.

It didn’t take Sid long to catch up with her, in still in his skates, and wrap his arms around her pressing his lips to her neck.

“Home Sid.” She laughed at him.

“I’m not going to make to home.” He stated. “I live too far.” He answered honestly.

“I don’t.” She responded coolly. Sidney froze at the realization she was only a ten, maybe twenty, minute drive from the CONSOL.

“Done.” He stated without thinking. “Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Zoo Outfits
Forgot to put it in the last chapter. hehe