Status: New story. Should be out soon. :)

Sugar Rush

10

Sidney had her pressed flushed against her bed. Her hands tangled in his hair as his arms wrapped around her waist. His weight and the pressure of him pressing her into the bed was heavenly, how she’d said no beforehand she had no idea.

Working her hands down his back she bunched and rolled his T-shirt up in her hands tugged at it firmly. She let one hand tug at his shirt as the other pressed flush against his back. His skin was soft and warm under her hand as she pressed down on the center of it to get him closer.

He gave a deep laugh while pulling his lips from her ever so slightly.

“Needy aren’t we.” He teased. He didn’t give her time to respond as he spoke again. “Don’t worry.” He stated. Leaning down he nipped at the side of her neck. “I’ll take care of you. I’ll make sure you feel pleasure like you’ve never felt before Allie.” He spoke gently against the flesh of her throat. She swallowed roughly at his words knowing it was promise and not an empty one.

Turning her head her lips found his cheek before they found his lips. Pressed firmly together at their mouths she began tugging on his shirt again and pressed down on his back once more. His arms slid down, away from around her waist, and towards her legs. Thick, calloused fingers danced over her exposed thighs her dress left open for him.

“Sid.” She mewed against his lips. He growled at his name hushed off her tongue. “Sid.” She repeated getting not only a growl out of him again but a buck of his hips into hers.

He opened his mouth to respond but what he wanted to say died on his tongue as they both heard something that made them freeze.

“Allie!” Loraine screamed, ruining their moment.

Allison fell back on the bed in defeat as Sidney hung his head. Letting out a deep breath he pushed himself up off her as he listened to Lorain’s yells get louder along with Jordan’s laughter. Sitting on the bed next to her he folded his hands and rested his mouth on them, trying to keep his calm.

Allie sat up irritated and glared at the door. Taking in deep breaths she let them out slowly trying to keep her calm as well.

“I’ll check her room Lor.” Jordan yelled just moments before the door swung open. “Allie…” He trailed off a wicked grin slowly spreading across his face as he stared wide eyed at Allison and Sidney sitting shoulder to shoulder on her bed. Both their hair a slight mess, Sidney’s shirt rumpled and pulled part of the way up his back still, and Allison’s slightly twisted dressed. “Am I interrupting?” He teased slowly.

“I hate you.” Sidney deadpanned.

That was all the answer Jordan needed to give a wicked grin.

“I’ll leave you two be.” He whispered teasingly. Slowly closing the door he laughed and turned yelling. “Loraine you’ll never believe what I just found!” He screamed.

“I hate him so much.” Allison groaned.

“I’m gonna make sure he has to do suicides until he throws up on Tuesday.” Sidney growled into his knuckles. They had a mandatory practice Tuesday and Sidney would make Jordan’s life hell during it.

The door burst open and Loraine popped her head in wide eyed before she grinned wickedly, Jordan just behind her.

“Told you.” Jordan sang slowly.

“You two carry on now.” Loraine giggled.

“You ruined moment.” Sidney and Allison both stated. The moment was ruined, that and knowing Jordan and Loraine would be a room over knowing, and more than likely yelling at them, was something neither one of them wanted to deal with at the moment or later if they did continue.

“Ah poo.” Loraine grumbled. Her shoulder deflated at the thought.

“I hate you so much.” Sidney and Allison both grumbled at them. Loraine’s only response was to close the door as Jordan burst out laughed at their comments.

“Now what?” Sidney asked. He didn’t want to push any boundaries. His need and want for her was still there yet knowing Loraine and Jordan were in a room over seemed to kill the mood. Knowing in the back of his head his friend and teammate could burst in at any moment didn’t spark and adrenaline like most people said happened when the possibility of being caught was around. Instead it made him dread Tuesday. The whole team, hell knowing Jordan probably all of Pittsburgh would know.

“I don’t.” Allison whispered. She was afraid to say she still wanted him. Yes she was afraid and mortified that Jordan and Loraine had caught them and she wasn’t too keen on the idea of still trying with them a room over, but she did still want him. She didn’t want him to think otherwise. “I wish they weren’t here.” She admitted.

“Me too.” Sidney sighed.

They glanced at each other and both shrugged slowly not sure what to do.

Sidney decided to be brave. Shifting his torso towards her he placed one hand on the bed behind her for support and leaned in down to kiss her. Allison gripped his bicep and turned towards him, leaning up to kiss him back.

“Remember always finger the hot button. Girls love that.” Both stopped, lips barely grazing as Jordan’s call. Sidney groaned as his jaw rolled to the side in irritation.

“Oh! Oh! Put those lips of yours work too!” Loraine called. “It’s been a while since Allie’s had any special attention. If you know what I mean.” Allison turned away from Sidney flushing bright red as he groaned again.

“I’ll kill ‘em.” Sidney stated.

“Oh my god.” Allison covered her bright red cheeks as Loraine and Jordan kept yelling.

“Don’t listen to them.” Sidney managed after several awkward and embarrassing moments of suppressing silence between the two. “They’re idiots.” He added with a chuckle. Allison groaned and put her head down, face still covered. “Really don’t worry about them okay. Let’s … do something else. Alright?” He asked.

“Like what?” She gasped confused. Looking at him she shrugged lost.

“Uh…” Sidney began looking around her room. He knew for a fact there was no way either one of them was living her room any time soon. His eyes scanned the t.v. and DVD collection. “Movie?” He asked as his gaze fell back on her.

“Sure…” She mumbled defeated. “why not?” She gave a dry laugh. “Oh shut up!” She screamed embarrassed at Jordan and Loraine’s cat calls still echoing.

“I’ll pick a movie.” Sidney laughed. She groaned.

“I’m sorry.” She added. He turned to her confused. “I… you… uh.” She trailed off not sure how to say what she felt.

“What?” he laughed just as confused.

“You…you’ve been so sweet and thoughtful and…” Her shoulders slumped as her gaze fell to the floor. “You can’t even get what you want.” She mumbled feebly.

“I don’t just want sex Allie.” Sidney smiled. “I want you in general. Yes,” he bobbed his head. “Sex would be awesome, but I’m looking at it this way.” Her gaze lifted to him. “I’m still going to be with you tonight. Just not in the way either one of us thought.” He shrugged. Turning back to the collection of DVD’s he sighed. “No offense Allie.” She gave a slight whine. “Your DVD collection sucks.” He laughed at the few choices he had.

“Those are just the ones I still have left.” She sighed. Sidney turned to her confused. “Loraine steals most of my movies or I take them out to the living room.” He nodded.

“I’ll accept that. But for future reference,” he laughed. “You’ve gotta atleast have slap shot in your room, okay?” He teased. She rolled her eyes with a groan trying to ignore the sexy flirty smirk upon his plump lips.

“Only if you keep the Notebook in yours.” She countered smartly. Sidney paused for a moment watching her.

“Done.” He pointed. Her mouth dropped open as he turned back to her collection.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3