Status: 1st priority

I Know There's Someone, Somewhere Praying That I Make It Home

"It's hard just to be strong, not knowing if I've done you wrong."

I yawned as I made my way to my new flat I had rented when I got back to London. I had been in the studio all day. I had gotten a call from the manager of Woe, is me and he wanted me to do the clean vocals for them. Along with my music career I had drifted into modeling a little bit too. Since the day I got back to London, I tried to keep myself busy so I didn’t have much time to dwell over not seeing Ben yet.

I had gotten all of our pictures out of boxes and set them up around the house. It made me feel kind of closer to him. It felt more like the old times in York except he wasn’t three houses down from me. With my mind occupied at the moment I almost didn’t noticed the box on my doorstep. I tilted my head. I hardly ever got boxes all I ever seemed to get was bills. I knelt down and picked up the box and went inside the house.

I hadn’t finished unpacking yet so I looked around the half empty flat as I walked in. It was definitely a step up from where I used to live. The sad thing was that all my instruments were unpacked before the more necessary things. I scanned over the drum set against the tan wall. I hadn’t heard from the Avenged Sevenfold guy’s at all. I figured they were getting they’re time to grieve for The Rev. M. Shadows had mentioned before I left for the hotel with Ben that he would let me know if they would keep me permanently. That would definitely be awkward for having to be around Zacky for more time. I’m pretty sure that he had gotten my hint to not talk to me after I told him to use the same bullshit accuses on his fiancé.

I set my keys and the box on the kitchen counter. It didn’t say exactly who it was from it just said that it was shipped from California. I knew a lot of people who lived in California so I was uneasy as I opened it. I grinned when the box was full tickets and backstage passes for eleven of the Asking Alexandria shows here in the UK.

I brushed some of my hair behind my ear as I grabbed the envelope at the bottom of the box. On the front of the box had my name scribbled there. I instantly knew that the chicken scratch was Ben’s writing. I pulled out a folded up letter and two plane tickets. One of the tickets was to York from the last concert venue and the other was from York to California. I unfolded the letter and began reading.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND WE'RE BACK! (: Short chapter, I know but I didnt want to give to much away in the first chapter! So comment! And you guys are sooo awesome, before the story even started we already had thirteen subscribers! THANKS!

Alexandria's outfit
Alexandria's flat (click on photogallery)