Status: 1st priority

I Know There's Someone, Somewhere Praying That I Make It Home

"I know you're by my side through it all."

Alexandria’s POV:

The minute I noticed Danny looking in my direction more and more I was starting to get nervous. Danny ruined the last time I didn’t want to be recognized. I watched as he looked to Ben and was trying to get Ben to look. You motherfucker. I instantly knew that it was time to head to backstage. I pushed my way through the crowd which I learned was a mistake to do. I ended up being in the center of a mosh pit. It had been five years since I had been in a mosh pit. The third time I got pushed into someone who was ready to swing I remembered what to do. I ducked and pushed that guy into someone else. I laughed and kept in mind that I had actually had a good time in my first mosh pit, so I stuck around for a few more minutes.

When I got the chance to finally exit the pit I did. I headed backstage and flashed my backstage pass to the guard. Seeing Ben sing in To the Stage and A Single Moment of Sincerity just made me more proud of him. It really was a different atmosphere and feeling down in the crowd. I took a seat in a chair close to the stage so I could still watch them perform. Watching them all jump around reminded me of when Matt and I stood there watching them and Ben was messing around just to entertain me. I smiled to myself. God, I really loved that boy.

An hour and a half later they were finally done. I waited for them to get done with them waving and grabbing everything. I walked behind one of the walls so I could just walk out when they were. I could hear Danny’s loud voice talking about being hungry or something like that. Either he could have been just hungry in general or hungry for some sex. I figured both.

The boot sounds were getting closer and closer to the wall where I was hiding. I covered my face with my palm and looked away as I heard them pass. I turned back around and took a few steps behind them.

Ben groaned,” I could use some fucking alcohol right about now.”

I smirked and put my hands on my hips and replied,” So could I.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay finally together <3

Thanks to:
pgigymnastics