Status: 1st priority

I Know There's Someone, Somewhere Praying That I Make It Home

"I'm infamous but damn you can't help but love this shit."

They all turned around at the sound of my voice but my gaze was on Ben’s face. I watched as his frown from thinking I wasn’t here turned into a grin. He whispered my name as if he was stunned. Within a second his guitar was handed to Sam and he had picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me with certain intensity. In the background while my head spinned I heard Danny state,” I knew I saw her... Did you know I saw her?”

When Ben and I finally unlocked lips he looked at me with the happiest expression. Being in his arms made me feel like no one else was there except for us. He kissed me quickly before He stated;” I was beginning to lose hope!”

James proclaimed,” Ben come on, let’s go to the bar.”

Ben barely turned his head,” We’ll meet you there.”

I smiled,” I wouldn’t miss the chance to see you for the world.”

He smiled back and set me back down on my feet. He asked,” Do you want to go to the bar with us?”

I smirked,” Tempting me with a good time now? Sure.”

We walked side by side to the bar across the street. I kept feeling like his eyes were on me the whole time. I eyed him,” I can see you staring at me. What it is? Is there something on my face?”
He looked away from made and laughed nervously,” Well you look… You know, hot.”

I chuckled as I unzipped my leather jacket a little and his eyes widened a bit. I questioned,” Is that a bad thing?”

He slowly shook his head and his lips formed into a smirk,” I remember this side of you. I think I’m really going to enjoy tonight.”

Ben Bruce’s POV:
“So Could I.”

I almost didn’t believe my ears. I turned around to see Alexandria with her hands on her hips and brown eyes staring into mine. I handed my guitar to whoever was closest and rushed to her. I spent the whole concert disappointed because I thought she wasn’t here but she was the whole time. I scooped her up in my arms and she wrapped her legs around my waist so she wouldn’t fall. I couldn’t contain myself from kissing her any longer.

Of course the guys didn’t understand the feelings I had for her. Danny might if he would just think about Myca but I can’t vouch for him. James had to interrupt my moment with Alexandria by reminding me to hurry up so we could go to the bar. That asshole could wait on me all day if I care.

When Alexandria and I did walk to the bar I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. It was like she was a mirage in my eyes. To have her here with me made me feel complete but of course, I wouldn’t share that with anyone besides her. She voiced her uncomfortable feeling from me staring at her the whole walk and without thinking I just let “well you look … you know, hot” stumble out.

It took every bit of my strength not to take her into the bus and have my way with her when she unzipped her jacket more to reveal that she wasn’t technically wearing a shirt. I instantly remembered the way she would get back in York. No one knew when the bad girl came out but I could spot it a mile away. I always liked the times when she had an attitude. I smirked and took her hand as we made our way into the bar.

I spotted the guys in a booth in the left corner so in order not to lose Alexandria I let her go in front of me and I placed my hands on her hips. As we got closer I noticed that the guys had some blonde chicks at the table too. I sat down first and grabbed a hold of Alexandria’s back belt loop and sat her on my lap. Unfortunately I knew all of her tricks when it came to being the ‘bad girl.’ She liked to tease me a lot well darlin’ two can play at that game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
vivalajade
Ladyrainicarm
pgigymnastics