Status: 1st priority

I Know There's Someone, Somewhere Praying That I Make It Home

"I should've known the tides were getting higher."

Alexandria’s POV:

I rubbed my eyes when I woke up. I could smell Bens scent still lingering on my skin and I smiled. My jeans from last night and an Asking Alexandria shirt were gently folded next to me. I grabbed my IPhone from my back pocket of my jeans and saw that I had two missed calls from an unknown number. I burrowed my eyebrows together when I saw that they didn’t leave a message. If you called twice why wouldn’t you just leave a damn message?

I appreciated Ben’s sweetness by leaving me clothes to wear but just like how he didn’t know I would be here, he didn’t know I had someone put my suit case on the bus before the concert. I peeked my head out of the bunk to see the door which separated the bunks and the living area was closed to I was safe to change. I heard faint snoring from two bunks so I kept quiet as I slide on my Miss Me jeans, a black bra, and a 2011 Asking Alexandria tour baseball tee. The shirt was tight on me and it showed a tiny bit of my stomach but it was my favorite shirt.

Still wondering who had called, I slowly walked out of the bunk area to where Ben, Danny, and Sam were all sitting. They all turned their heads when they heard the door slide open. Ben smiled at me and Danny smirked as he tried to come off as sexy. I laughed at that weird ass.

Danny stretched,” So Alexandria, what are you making us for breakfast? You know, we need a breakfast of champions considering we’re going to rock the fuck out in Newcastle tonight.”

He laughed and got high fives from Ben and Same. James stumbled out of his bunk and yawned,” Did someone say breakfast?”

I crossed my arms,” You know Danny, according to Twitter you seem to cook a lot so why don’t you make ME breakfast?”

Danny replied,” Well you see it’s a lot more complicated.”

I rolled my eyes. Danny continued,” How about I make you a deal. You cook us breakfast or get something for us and I’ll let you sing with me on stage.”

On stage to sing? That is an offer I couldn’t resist. I arched my eyebrow,” You got yourself a deal Danny boy.”

Danny smiled to himself and covered his eyes with his sunglasses again. I looked in the fridge they had on the bus and all that was there was beer and cupcakes... What? Why the fuck did they have cupcakes in the bus with them?

I steered away from the fridge and declared,” I’ll just go get something.”

I was introduced to the crowd as their friend Alexandria who sang with Bring me the Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold, Woe is me, and a Day to Remember. Danny had kept his end of the deal and I was going to sing a few songs with him. I told him that I didn’t care which songs I was to sing except I wanted to sing with him in The Final Episode.

As the Final Episode began I let Danny do the screaming since most of the concerts they’ve performed he kinda is too tired to do the clean vocals. When I walked into view the crowd screamed a little louder. I smiled at the band as Danny was screaming.

“You said the nights were far too long! Honey it’s just the start of it. Oh my god! If only he knew!”

I sang,” Just stand up and scream. The tainted clock is counting down. You gave into me. Would you say the nights are far too long now?”

The song was going by quick and my favorite part was coming up. It was partly my favorite part because of how well my British accent sounded with it. I arched my eyebrow as I put one foot on a speaker in front of me. The techno beat came out and surrounded us. I smirked at Ben and began to sing,” You need a doctor baby, you scared? You need a doctor baby, you scared? You need a doctor baby, you scared?”

Before Danny could even get his vocals ready to scream that line I did it for him. I screamed,” You need a doctor baby, you scared!?!?”

Danny stared at me and his jaw practically hit the floor. He had never heard me scream and the only one who had was Ben and he started to laugh.

After that I sang in a few more songs and then let them finish the concert. As I was walked back to backstage I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I grabbed my phone to see the caller Id say unknown number.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexandria's shirt for the concert
Alexandria's pants

Told you some kind of drama would interrupt their lives. But we still dont know who this unknown caller is. Who do you think it is?