Status: 1st priority

I Know There's Someone, Somewhere Praying That I Make It Home

"A love to give that leaves you breathless."

I didn’t pay much attention to the fake blonde whores at our table. I trailed my fingertips lightly against whatever skin was showing, just enough to make Alexandria shiver. I could see her messing with her necklace of Big Ben instead of listening to the annoying blondes talk. Danny shouted across the table,” Alexandria! Are you excited for this tour?”

I rolled my eyes at his mindless talk. He was celebrating the start of the tour but he knew his limits. I could tell Alexandria was getting bored so I whispered,” Let’s get out of here.”

She got up and I followed her out of the bar. I lead her to the bus. The bus was dimly lit when we got on. She looked around since this bus was different from the Buried Alive tour. I grabbed her hand lightly and pulled her over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and lowered my head to kiss her. Before anything was to happen I had a question for her.

I stopped our kissing session and asked,” So what do you think about coming to LA with me?”

Her eyes gleamed with light so full of life. With no hesitation she smiled,” I want to go with you.”

That made my night. I smiled back at her,” Fuck yes! I love you Alexandria.”

I wouldn’t have to know more about what it’s like to not have her here with me. Those three years were enough. I smiled to myself at the thought of waking up next to her everyday like most of the time in York. She was all mine.

She winked,” So we have the whole bus to ourselves, what should we do?”

I smirked as I pulled down her jacket zipper,” I have an idea.”

I awoke abruptly to the sound of loud snoring from another bunk. I practically gasped as I woke up. The dream that just ended was not good. I sighed and ran my fingers through the front of my hair and then I felt my anxiety rise. Why was I naked? Had I gotten super drunk and cheated on Alexandria? The first dream I had was seeing Alexandria and the last dream was just horrible. I didn’t want to explain it. I felt slight movement next to me and I looked to my right to see Alexandria sleeping peacefully with her head against my right arm and her hand on my tattooed chest.

I smiled warmly at my sleeping girl. Then it hit me, last night wasn’t a dream and neither is right now. She was here and agreed to move to LA with me. We were cramped in this bunk but I didn’t mind. I slowly grabbed my black Asking Alexandria basketball shorts under my pillow, trying not to wake her. I kissed her forehead right before I slipped out of the bunk.

Danny and Sam had their sunglasses on as they sat on the couch with weird looks on their faces. I could tell they were hung over. Danny smirked as he lifted a pair of black lace underwear from next to him,” Someone have a bit of fun in here last night?”

My eyes widened when I realized those were Alexandria’s. I snatched them from his grasp. With my luck he would have kept them and treasured them or something. Sam just smiled goofily along with Danny. Sam asked,” Come on Mate, how was she?”

I glared at him. Usually I’d share my sex stories with them if it was just a random girl but Alexandria wasn’t some other girl. Danny cheered,” Spill the beans fucker!”

I couldn’t help but laugh. I stated,” I guarantee you it was better than those two blond girls put together. Sucks to suck don’t it?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler chapter with a for sure answer on the LA deal. Don't worry Drama is coming sooner than you know.
Ben's basketball shorts

Thanks to:
vivalajade