Status: Just thought of trying something out... (:

The least I could Do

Opposite Race

Before Pilnin knew it, her brother climbed the top. "There's the cottage, Pilnin! Our old famr cottage... I wonder if the wolves are still there," Steve called out to Pilnin, who is still trying to find her balance walking. "I remember when you first saw the injured mother wolf, she was giving you her babies and she died 5 minutes later... Looks like they've missed you!", Pilnin smiled. Steve knelt down to pat one of the wolves,"Pilnin, if you die, what was your wish before you pass away?" Pilnin paused, then took a deep breath and said,"To put a spell on the person who killed me."

*Creak*

I opened the door and glared at the man, or vampire infront of me. He smirked and gave a little bow. It was day, but clouds covered most of the sun, so he didn't burn up. "Why are you helping me?", I demanded, but more slowly and more piercing. "Because I wanted to. Besides, it's the least I could do." I just stared at him. 'The least I could do'? Please, that's what you say to the person who already helped you out, and now you're trying to pay them back.

"What did I do to help you?", I asked him, with the same expression on my face when I first came out of the church.

"M'Lady--"
"Just call me, Shimin."
"Sh-Shimin, it's not what you did, it's because I choose to."
I paused,"I didn't even tell anyone about my problem.
" He smiled," your blood did."

"Stupid vampire... I don't even know his name...", I mumbled. "It's Charles," he gave a little wink. I just walked away,"Just leave me alone. You're no good to me dead." As I turned around, he disappeared. I looked front, then there he is. "Let's start practicing, shall we?" I just sighed. Vampires are so annoying.

We walked at the outskirts of town. A perfect place for no one to peek a look at my real wolf form.

"Charles?"
"Yes?"
"Yoou're a vampire, and I'm a werewolf, or semi-wolf. How do you know how to help me if you don't know how this feels to control the curse inside me?"

"I wasn't always a vampire," he then looked down, slightly smiling. I shrugged and asked,"What should I do first?" He thought, then said,"What do you mean by semi-wolf? Isn't there another word for that?" I laughed.

"Werewolves transforms painfully at midnight for short hours, as long as the full moon is out. They have a face of a wolf and fur of a wolf, and a body of a human. They are called werewolves because of their form at night. Semi-wolves are different, they can transform freely just by consuming the blood of a human or a type of human food, as in cooked by humans. They transform into a very large wolf. In their human form, they show only the wolf's ear and tail," I explained.

"Is that so?", Charles asked, still looking down, as if he's thinking. "I just don't know whether I'm a werewolf or a semi-wolf. I only transform by midnight, not painfully and into a large wolf. I don't eat transform whether I'm eating human's food, and I don't have wolf ears and tail." I explained, I sat down and waited for his responce. "I'm thinking, you're a werewolf. The world isn't perfect place, but it's best to understand it, in order to make it better," he smiled.
I sat on my knees and put my hands on my lap. He then gave me a necklace with a small glass pendant. Inside the pendant is an even smaller pouch. "Why is there a tiny bag in this glass?" He pulled my hand away from touching the pendant,"Don't touch it, at least, not just yet," he explained,"It's a very small moon stone, your master's little daughter...", he gave out a little chuckle. I gave him one of those faces saying,"You're kidding me... Really, now?" He stopped,"What? Take a joke, please?" I rolled my eyes, I just wanna get this over with.
"That pendant is the key to your transformation. The moon stone has a pretty good gravetational pull, so powerful, your body will react to the moon's pull. Which generates your transformation. Controlling it will be easy, since you just have a smaller energy source, for your wolf-form, you won't be overwhelmed with the energy of the moon herself. Just, try to stay indoors at full moons... You'll be fine." "SO COOL!!", I jumped in the air with excitment, "I can't wait to try it out!"

I touched the pendant and in seconds, I became into the monster I were to become in midnight! It's so cool that now I can control myself and see what I can do. "M'Lady, I must tell you that we should keep this a secret. I wasn't suppose to help you." I nodded, it's true, now that we're friends, not many people would be happy to see it. It's best to keep the meetings low.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for, once again, reading~