Sequel: Redesign Me
Status: in progress

Remains of My Wasted Youth

0021

Me and jack left towards the dance floor, I had the same amount of alcohol in my system but I couldn’t feel a thing, were as jack was already slight tipsy, we started to dance with Rian and Cassadee, maddy and Alex were still up by the VIP area I looked over to see them kissing the faces of each other. I nudged jack and pointed over to them, jack looked at me.
‘Gives me an idea for later.’ He told me then kissed me quickly, we went back to dancing, so after they came and started dancing with us, jack made a comment whilst maddy gave me a hug quickly, they both started dancing with us and Rian went and got some more drink.
Jack and Alex were starting to get drunk by the second; I didn’t think that they’d actually get this bad. Rian came over with two shots for us and we knocked them both back I couldn’t feel a thing still, I needed something stronger I didn’t want to be the only person not drunk here. I took jack’s hand and lead him to the bar. And ordered us both some vodka. I handed him one then downed mine.
‘Still not a tiny bit tipsy?’ maddy asked me once we’d re-joined them. I shook my head; the parties that maddy and I used to go to it took me three vodkas and couple of shots to get completely out of it. I didn’t know what was happening.
I carried on dancing with the others, Rian and Cassadee told us they were leaving and so was zack. So it was just me, maddy, Alex and jack, it was past 2 now and I was getting tired. Jack was still drinking and I didn’t want to have to deal with him passing out in the club, I lent up to jack and whispered into his ear.
‘Can we go, please?’ I asked him and he nodded. I hugged Maddy goodbye and waved goodbye to Alex who was getting some drinks for maddy and himself. I and jack got into the car that the club had given us that took us back to jacks. We got out the car and I opened the door for jack and we both went in. I went up to jack’s room and took off my shoes throwing them to the comer of jack’s room.
I turned around and jack was leaning up against the door. Jack walked over to me and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him then started to kiss my passionately, I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with the back of his hair. Jack pushed me towards the wall; I now had my back against it. Jack started to play with the buckle of my dress, he let go of my waist and took off his top, then went back to undoing the buckle to my dress. He managed to undo it, his lips on my neck. The belt fell to the ground and the dress split to either side of me revealing my underwear. I then realised were this was going to end up if I didn’t stop this now, but I felt like I didn’t want to. Jack undid his belt and slid off his trousers I took of my dress leaving it on the floor. Jack pushed me against the wall more and I moved my lips and started to kiss his neck. He reached around to my back and that’s when I pushed him off.
‘Hey?’ jack shouted at me from the floor, I didn’t realise I’d pushed him that hard.
‘You’re drunk.’ I told him helping him up.
‘So are you!’ he argued back at me with.
‘No, I’m not; I’m not the slightest drunk.’
‘Then why didn’t you stop me when I started to undo your dress?’ he shouted at me, erghh, this wasn’t going to end well.
‘Because I didn’t realise how bad you were.’ I told him and he went to grab my waist again. I moved and picked up my clutch from the floor.
‘I thought you liked me, why you acting like this?’ he shouted back at me.
‘Speak to me when you’re sober.’ I told him and went into jack’s spare room slamming the door behind me. I went and sat on the bed. I pulled out my phone from my bag and called maddy, it went straight to answer phone. Brilliant. Took off my necklace and bracelet and put them on the side, then climbed into the bed, I felt really horrible now; I didn’t want to fight with jack. The lump crept up my throat and I started to cry, my mascara ruining jack’s white sheets. There was two quiet knocks on the door and it opened. I turned over to see it was jack. He stood there, I knew he was upset. I turned my back to him, ignoring him; he came and crouched down in front of me.
‘I’m sorry, I was such a prick.’ Jack told me, the tears kept on rolling down my cheeks, and he picked up the end of the cover and got into bed. I leant against his chest. He kissed my forehead. My phone started to vibrate in my bag and jack handed it to me, I checked the i.d maddy. I clicked answer.
‘Hello?’ I replied, I knew she’d be able to tell I was crying.
‘Heyy, what’s up?’ she asked me, and jack looked at me, I needed to be alone. He got up from the bed and left the room shutting the door as he went out. As soon as I knew he was out the room I told her.
‘I kind of had an argument with jack, and now I feel terrible.’ I told her in-between sobs.
‘Awh, Melissa. I’m sure you two will be fine. He cares about you too much to let you slip away!’ maddy told me, I heard a knock in the background. ‘Go away Alex! I’ll talk to you when you're not acting like a dick’
‘You alright with Alex?’ I asked her.
‘He’s too drunk. He was trying to get me into bed. I wouldn’t mind because I love him and that but he’s drunk and wouldn’t remember it. I want it to be special.’ She replied, I felt for maddy, I wished I could of waited but I lost mine when I was completely out of it to someone I’d only been dating for a few months.
‘Oh.’ I replied not really knowing what to say.
‘What did jack do then?’
‘well we got in and we just started making out then he undid my dress, and took off his top, then he took off his trousers, and I knew he wanted to go all the way, but I want to wait, I’m not making the same mistake twice.’ I told her, getting up from the bed and walking over to the mirror on the side. I noticed the small love bite appearing just below the tattoo on my neck, I rubbed it seeing if it would make any difference.
‘Aww, I’m sorry bubs. Boy huh? Can’t live with them’ she told me.
‘I know, jack apologised to me but I’m not going to speak to him till he’s sober.’
‘Good.’ I could hear Alex moaning in the background for maddy to speak to him.
‘Maddy you need to tell Alex, or this will just keep happening.’ I told her. I heard the sigh from her.
‘Please, I’m going now, love you.’ I told her.
‘Okay, I will. Love you too.’ She replied and hung up.
I opened the door and went into jack’s room, he was lying on his bed, I could hear the soft snores, I turned off his main light and went over to his bed, he was lying in the middle, I took a deep breath and went and got into the bed, turning so my back was to him, I didn’t want to talk to him. I felt him turn and he’s head’s on my shoulder. He lent up against my ear.
‘Speak to me please.’ He whispered. I ignored him and I knew he’d try to speak to me again. I turned so that I was on my back and he got up from the bed so that he was sitting crossed legged next to me. He lent forward and started to kiss my neck once again, he knew I’d say something to him.
‘Jack.’ I told him and he drew back straight away, I got up and sat in front of him. I looked into his deep brown eyes, and I was reminded again why I feel for him.
‘I’m sorry Melissa I am.’
‘I’m sorry too.’ I told him and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
‘I’m sorry for throwing up in the morning.’ He told me.
‘It’s okay, jack.’ I told him and us both laid back down my head back on his chest.
‘We will jack, it’s just I don’t want you to be completely drunk.’ I told him.
‘Is that a promise?’ he asked me.
‘As long as you promise not to try it on if you’re drunk and I’m not?’ I told him and he held out his pinkie and I shook it with mine, we both then fell to sleep.
I could hear someone throwing up in the bathroom, I got up from the bed and went over to the bathroom, jack was sitting on the bathroom floor, and I had to deal with this. Jack turned around and smiled at me. I sighed and sat on the floor of the hallway outside the bathroom.
‘You don’t need to see this.’ Jack told me, facing the toilet again. I got up from the floor and walked into the bathroom. I pulled out two aspirins from the cupboard and poured a glass of water for jack.
‘Take it.’ I told him, and he did as he was told. He went back to facing the toilet, I shut the cupboard and went downstairs to make some food. Jack came down a couple of minutes after and looked at me.
‘Suppose I better explain myself for last night.’ Jack told me, getting onto the kitchen counter, I only just realised we were both still in our underwear.
‘I guess you should. ‘I told him.
‘Melissa I was drunk, I didn’t know what was going to happen, I thought you liked me.’ Jack told me.
‘You know I like you, but I don’t want you to be drunk, I made that mistake the first time and I don’t want it to happen again!’ I replied, I was rather pissed off with him.
‘Melissa, I thought you wanted it thou when you let me undo your dress?’
‘I did then, but my mind changed.’ Jack came towards me and I turned the other way and went upstairs to get a top. I ignored him when he came downstairs with me again.
‘Melissa pleases?’ jack asked me. I ignored him again and sat down on the sofa in the living room the news was on in the background, jack looked at me and tried to get me to speak.
‘I don’t know jack.’ I replied. He came over and sat on the floor in front of me.
‘With what?’
‘This jack, everything, I’ve known you for a month and we’re completely different, I don’t know what to do about us, everything is mental around me and me…’ I hadn’t told jack but I’d received death threats from people and it got to me, I hadn’t even told maddy yet.
‘Melissa?’ jack asked me and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me down to the ground. I looked at him and it made me feel like the whole world had stopped and it was just him and me.
‘I’ll always wait for you, no matter how crazy or fucked up your world is.’ He told me then gently kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then pulled myself up closer to him.
‘Jack you’re perfect you know that?’ I told him and he smiled at me.
‘You’re way more perfect then me.’ Jack told me. I sighed then sat down on his torso.
‘I need to tell you something.’ I told him. He looked at me worried.
‘Go for it.’
‘You know back when you asked me to tell you if I had any hate messages, well I kind of have been?’ I told him and jack’s face dropped. I don’t think he really knew what to say I mean I did just drop this bombshell on him, he looked at me, for once in his actual life he was speechless.