Sequel: Redesign Me
Status: in progress

Remains of My Wasted Youth

Morning suprise

I wake up in a baggy t-shirt on the couch. I look around and the place is a mess. I would of thought that loads of people would have been on the floor sleeping but there was no one. I flatten my hair with my hand and sit up. Alex walks in with two cups of coffee. He passes me one.
“Sober then?” I laugh at him as I sip it.
“Yeah. Look about last night…” Alex said as he looked at me. I was waiting for it. The moment when he tells me I am just a fan and he doesn’t want anything to do with me.
“Yeah..” I turn to face him. I put my legs up on the couch and sip some more coffee.
“Thanks for making it special for me. I really appreciate it. I also remember every word I said to you. I meant it too. I really want you in my life. Your amazing Maddison”
He used my full name. I love it when he says it. I smile at him. He moves closer to me. As he moves closer he places his hand on my knee that I put up on the couch. I couldn’t help but gaze in his eyes. I place my coffee on the floor next to his. He cups my cheek with the other hand.
“Alex…”
“What?”
I can feel his breath on my face.
“Don’t do it if you feel like you have to”
I knew what he was going to do.
“I don’t have to. I want to”
He creeps closer to me and softly places his lips upon mine.
I can’t help but kiss back. His lips were so soft. He places both hands around my waist slowly. I lift my hands up and wrap them around his neck. The kiss turned into making out and I didn’t want to stop him. I was in heaven with him. His lips were amazing and I wasn’t going to tell him to get off me anytime soon. I loose my balance as I moved my hands to his neck and fell back on the sofa. He fell with me and didn’t show any indication he was going to finish this kiss. He lets go for a moment. “Alex” I whisper.
“What? Do you want me to get off?” He says concerned. I shake my head.
“What is wrong then?” He said.
“Nothing is wrong. I-It’s perfect” I smile. He smiles to then plants another kiss on my lips. There was then a creek at the stairs and Alex quickly pulled away from me. I turned to the direction and it was Melissa and Jack. Melissa looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.
I look at Jack as he looks at Alex. Jack takes Melissa’s hand and led her to the kitchen. She winked at me as she left with him. I turn to Alex. He smiles at me. “Good kisser” He winks at me
“Not so bad yourself” I laugh. I didn’t know what was going to happen after this. I was too scared to ask. I was scared he was going to say it was a one off. I bet it was. That was all I could think about for the next few minutes until he takes my hand.
“What’s on your mind?”
“You…” I say this then hit my forehead with the hand I had spare.
“Me?”
“Us. Fuck I keep making this worse than it sounds. Just the kiss”
“What do you mean?”
“Was it a one off?”
“I fucking hope not. That kiss was amazing” He smiles as he says it.
“Alex. If it didn’t mean anything you can tell me. I’d rather you tell me then let me get hurt in the long run” I look at him as he gets closer again
“I wouldn’t have kissed you if I knew it was going to hurt you. I told you, I want you in my life”
“I just don’t want to get hurt or anything”
“I’m going to be honest with you Maddy. I don’t want to rush into anything. I want to get to know you. I want to be close with you and if I get a kiss like that every party then I’ll be throwing them more often” He laughs.
“Might have to keep you wanting them” I wink at him. It took time to process in why Alex said he wanted to just be friends but then I realised he didn’t want to hurt me. He done it for both of us.
“Please don’t. I will have to steal one from you. You can’t deprive me of them” He laughs and then smiles at me. He pulls me closer to him. He gives me a massive hug. “I won’t let you go if you don’t let me go” He whispers in my ear. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my hands around his neck. He then looks at me but we stay in the same position. “Your hot, you know that?” Alex says out of nowhere. I laugh and shake my head. I was very insecure about my looks and body. “Exactly. It’s because you’re not.” I look at him ready to let go and hit him. “Your beautiful” I then hug him tighter and place my hands where they were. “Your amazing Alex” I say as I give him another tiny kiss.
“I’ve been told”
He laid down onto the sofa. He motioned for me to lay on his stomach. "I'll squish you" I said as I laughed.
“Just do it” He said so softly. I climbed onto him and he inter-whined our fingers.
“So much for just friends aye?” I say as I look at him.
“I can have you for now. Let me have today” He says almost as if he is whining.
“Fine, just for today” I wasn’t really going to moan. I wondered where Melissa was. She had been gone a long time. I didn’t want to move away from Alex though. I just carried on with Alex. She was 18. She was a big girl now.
“It seems wierd” I said to Alex
“What does?”
“Just me. Here with you now. Yesterday I was a fan screaming in an airport that I saw my favourite’s band’s lead singer. Now I’m sitting here and I have kissed him, danced with him and I’m sitting on him”
“Dreams come true” He laughed. I nodded.
“Obviously they do”
“I was your dream?” Alex questioned me
“I liked you, A lot. If I had to pick a favourite you were it” I say with a warm smile. He started to blush. My big smile came out again.
“Well, your a great girl”
“Is great enough though?”
“Great is perfect” Alex moves his hand to my face and I start to blush. Fuck. The things this boy does to me. It’s only been two days
“There’s better girls out there though. Like your a rock star. I bet you have so many girls falling over you each day”
“They maybe falling over me but all I can see is you”
“I’ve been to a concert once, best day of my life to be honest”
“How long ago?”
“A year ago. When you came back to Baltimore”
“Oh right”
“I caught your water bottle”
“Did you have curly hair?” He said as he looked at me. I can’t believe that he would remember me from a year ago?
“Yeah, I straightened my hair the past couple of days”
“I remember you. You were on your own weren’t you?” I nod at him
“I never forget a pretty face” He smiles at me and then sits up to give me another kiss. As he does Melissa and Jack walk in. I smile and climb off of Alex.
“Right. We’re going all going for lunch, You have 10 minutes” Jack announced. I get up.
“Bathroom?” I ask Alex as I pick up my clothes from the night before.
“Upstairs 3rd door on the right” He tells me
“Thanks” I smile. I give Melissa a quick hug and run upstairs. I go into the bathroom and slip of Alex’s ravens jersey. It’s what he gave me to wear for the night. He loves that top. He said so on twitter. I placed it onto the floor and slipped my dress back on. I place the small heels back on as well. I get my makeup from my bag that I brought in case I needed it and redone my make up. I took out two hairbands and plaited my hair to the side. I walk out of the bathroom and luckily enough Alex was coming out of his room. He wore black skinny jeans with a pair of high tops. He also wore a glamour kills top. He had straightened his hair and styled it into his usual style.
“looking good” I say. I can’t help but check him out.
“You look better in the light and when I am sober” He laughs as well as he winks at me.
He laughs as well as he winks at me. I close the bathroom door and as soon as I turn around Alex has my waist and has pushed me against the door. I smile at him and he plants a kiss on my lips.
“Told you I would have to steal them” He says as he kisses me again.
“Friends. Remember” I smile at him
“You can’t say you don’t enjoy them”
“Believe me. I do enjoy them. Just, we both don’t want to get hurt” He nods then leads me down the stairs. Melissa and Jack are waiting for us and we all walk out of Alex’s house and into his car. Alex and I sit in the front and Jack and Melissa sit in the back.