Status: Comments = Updates

The Unwanted Daughter

Meeting the Avenged Sevenfold Family

Matt’s POV

I was impressed at how she was confident when she needed to be, she didn’t curse or yell, she stated what she wanted in a graceful manner. She seemed older than what her age was, and I don’t think that was a good thing. “So, when did you find out about what happened between your mom and Brian?” she looked out the window and said, “I knew about what happened when I was 3” “How the hell did you even understand what happened between us at 3?” she rolled her eyes at Brian, “Didn’t your lawyer sent you my information about me to prepare you, Brian” Brian obviously looked confused, she scoffed, “I’ll let you find out on your own” and silenced herself.

After a couple of moment she asked, “Are we there yet?” she asked, “Yeah, when we get there the rest of the guys are going to be there to welcome you home”, “My home is New York, Huntington will never be my home”, she said calmly, I couldn’t believe how such a girl like her could be so cold and not even show it on her face or voice. The drive to Jimmy’s house was awkward to say the least, so I tried to break the ice. “So Evangeline, what do you plan to do when you grow up?” she smiled and had a dazed look on her face, “Well, once I return to New York, I am going to travel the world with my grandparents, ” she said, “Why travel the world?” I asked her, “Well, I want to be a chef and open my own restaurant, so by traveling I can find different ingredient and test them for when I cook” I smiled at her determinedness and perseverance; at that moment I knew she had what it took to make her dreams come true, just like Brian.

Narrator’s POV

A few more awkward silences later they had arrived at Jimmy’s home, needless to say Brian was shitting his pants on how everything was going to go down. After he told Suzy and his father the truth about Lucille, moments after he found out about her, he was smacked in the head by Suzy claiming that his irresponsibility caused her to lose a friendship. So all in all, not only was he made by Michelle to agree to take in Evangeline, but also by his parents, and the fact that he was going to sign his rights away, was going to make him nervous around his parents and girlfriend.

Evangeline wasn’t necessarily surprised that Brian’s friend had a large house, with the way Brian acted with her, she pretty much summed it up that he and his friends was narcissistic, and absorbed attention like a sponge. She still couldn’t believe that although he was her father, she had inherited nothing from him other than his looks. Matt’s thoughts of the tension between Brian and Evangeline could be noticed within a 100 mile radius, and with the rest of the Avenged Family inside the home within a few a yards he knew that things would not go as planned, he wasn’t very sure that Evangeline would accept them, as revenge or bitterness for Brian.

Narrator’s POV

The car was parked in the driveway of Jimmy’s home, and all three stepped out of the car. Brian and Matt made their way inside, letting Evangeline fend for herself, with her luggage in tow she dragged her belongings and made her way inside. She dropped her luggage to the side of the living room, when she heard, “Where is she!” a male voice. A tall man came barging into the living room and founder her standing looking at him scared and confused. She shied away and said, “Hello” the tall man grinned at her and said, “That’s it no hug or nothing” she tilted her head and said, “Well I don’t know you, and my mother always told me never to talk to strangers” “Oh well, I am Jimmy” and as soon as he said his name he came barreling to Evangeline and gave her a bone crushing hug while swinging her side to side.

Evangeline’s POV

As this Jimmy, swung me in his hug, I heard laughter from the kitchen door, and at this case I was blushing like mad. I started to wriggle my way out of his arms, but to no avail, I needed a way out, so I did what I learned in college, I swung my leg and hit him where the sun don’t shine. He let me go immediately and I fell on my butt, as he dropped himself onto the floor and grabbed himself between his legs. The strangers that were standing by the kitchen door laughed loudly and it didn’t really sit well with me.

A short man with black and blonde hair walked up to me and said, “Wow, you kick really hard” as he looked at Jimmy still groaning in pain. He turned to me once again and said, “Hi I am Johnny” and put out his hand for me to shake, shyly I did so. “I am Evangeline”, Michelle stood in front of me, “Hi, I am Michelle, Brian’s girlfriend, how are you? How was your flight?” I looked at her and saw nothing but kindness, “I am good, thank you and the flight was long to say the least” I smiled nicely.

Brian’s POV

I couldn’t believe my eyes, she was nice in front of people, but she gave me attitude on the way here? I narrowed my eyes at her, “Why are you being so nice when a few moments ago you acting like a bitch?” Evangeline looked at me and smiled warmly, “Because one: you deserved it because of what you did to my mother, and two: I didn’t bitch at you because I wasn’t yelling, I was telling you the truth.” Michelle looked at her and said, “I understand you are mad about what happened between Brian and your mother, and I already punished him for it, but he is willing to make things better”

She looked at me and smiled mischievously and then looked at Michelle, I knew where this was heading, “Thank you Michelle, but I have already talked to Brian and he said that he would sign away his rights to my grandparents. I don’t belong here, everything that Brian had repercussions, and also because he told me that if people ask who I was, to tell them I am his niece because he has a reputation to uphold to his fans.” At this point, I knew I was in deep shit, as much as I didn’t want her here, Michelle was a force to be reckoned with, and I didn’t want to be in the crossfire. Jimmy looked at me in disappointment, while the rest of the guys looked at me with remorse since they too were a part of the bet; my parents shook their heads at me. Michelle was fuming, she took a deep breathe and turned to Evangeline, “Look, sweetie I know you don’t want to be here, but could you maybe give us a chance to redeem themselves, and if you still don’t want to be here, Brian will sign his rights away”

Evangeline’s POV

I sighed deeply, my mother always said, that always give a person a chance, so I decided to do just that, smiling, “Michelle, I will take that offer”, I looked at Brian, “I am only doing this for my mother, she was so in love with you, that I could always hear her cry at night” I said that not only so he knew what he put her through but because I wanted to make him guilty for the torture he put her through not only in high school, but for the past seventeen years. My mother’s life revolved around me, I knew she didn’t think I knew, but I sometimes saw her frown when she looked at me, because I looked so much like the arrogant asshole that is my father. She never dated, never went out, because she wanted me to have a life. There was an awkward silence, “So, I think the food is ready, so how about we go get our grub on” one of the guys that looked like Brian said, I nodded.

Narrator’s POV

Michelle decided that she should introduce Evangeline to the Avenged Sevenfold family, she placed her arm around Evangeline’s shoulders and said, “Let me introduce you to the Family” she started pointing to the corresponding people, “The one who hugged you in the living room was Jimmy and the woman beside him is Leana; the short one is Johnny and his girlfriend Lacey; the one that looks like the Hulk is Matt and his wife Val; the one in the plaid shirt is Zacky and his girlfriend Gena; and Lastly your grandparents, Brian Sr. and Suzy Haner” Evangeline looked over at them and saw happiness in their eyes. She smiled sadly, knowing that sooner or later, Brian would become irritated with her and send her away and cause grief to her new found grandparents, but she knew that it was better that way.

Next door a young man was looking out his windows towards the group of people and looked upon the in jealousy. How is it that they could have the perfect family while he was stuck in a home for demons? To him this wasn’t fair, but as he looked through his binoculars he saw someone that has never been part of that family before. She was in a pair of pants, shirt and cardigan, her brunette hair flowed to her midback and the young man was enthralled by her, he knew that that woman would be his downfall, but he knew that the probability of her being with him was slim to none. He was a nobody, a broken boy because of his father, he stared a little longer at the raven haired beauty, before he decided to head to bed, but it seemed his dreams had other plans for him.

Dream Sequence

“Sweetie, where are you?” she said, I smiled as a goddess entered my room, she smiled at me and came over my bed and sat down, “How are you doing?” she asked as she moved my hair from my face, “I am okay, now that you’re here,” she giggled, she leaned closer and traced her hand over the bruise on my cheek, “So brave,” she leaned closer to me and her lips brushed mine and then she—

End of Dream Sequence

“Damn It!” I mumbled to myself, I was having an amazing dream about the girl I saw yesterday, next door. I smile, just thinking about her, so graceful, beautiful, and she seems so nice. “Logan! Get your ass up and make me breakfast!” my dad bellowed. I sighed angrily, when the door opened a little bit and my little sister Madeline, who is 3, “Morning Maddie” she jumped on my bed, “Morning”. I was changing when Maddie said, “Daddy scares me, Logan” I sighed sadly and nodded, “I know, baby girl, but one day you and me are going away from here” she looked at me with hope in her eyes, “Promise?” I nodded and put out my pinkie, “I pinkie promise, baby girl” she wrapped her pinkie with mine and giggled, “Come on, I am going to make breakfast”

I walked downstairs to see my poor excuse of our father sitting on the living room couch with a beer already in hand, I rolled my eyes, and headed into the kitchen and tried to cook breakfast with what we had in the fridge. It wasn’t much but I knew that I would have to go to the supermarket and buy groceries to make food for my sister and I. “Maddie, why don’t you play outside, while I go buy food?” she nodded her head and went to go change.

Evangeline’s POV

I woke up, and looked around me and for a moment I didn’t know where I was, until the events of the day before came back to me. I frown; I got up from my bed and entered the bathroom that could fit a family of 5. I stripped myself and showered, the hot water cascaded down my body and relaxed my tense muscles. Yesterday, was a little uncomfortable for me, I didn’t really say much unless someone asked me a question, the tall man that hugged me and them I had kicked was Jimmy, I apologized and he waved his hand as it had happened before.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel over my body and walked into my closet to change, when I was done with that I headed downstairs, and entered the kitchen, no one seemed to be awake yet so, I took the liberty to make breakfast. Within an hour, I had pretty much made a breakfast buffet, I didn’t think it was enough, but when I saw yesterday’s being scarfed down like it was air, I knew I made enough. I may not like being here for various reasons, but I was not the type of person to make someone’s life a living hell, I will leave that to karma, thank you very much. I walked outside to get the mail, when I saw a little girl lying down on the grass; I smiled and remembered how sometimes I would do the same thing. I left the mail back in the mailbox, and walked over to the little girl, “Hi” I said, as I sat down next to her, “Hi, I’m Madeline, but I like Maddie better” she said shyly.

“My name is Evangeline I just moved next door, I saw you laying in the grass and I was wondering if I could join you?” I asked softly to not scare the poor girl. She looked at me, and said, “Sure, my brother isn’t here so I am kind of lonely” I nodded and lay down. She started to ask questions as to why I moved, where do I live, we were interrupted all of a sudden by a male voice, “Maddie, what are you doing? Didn’t I tell you not to talk to strangers?” Maddie looked up at the man, “I’m sorry, Logan, I didn’t mean to” I stood up, “No, wait I was the one that started talking to her” I defended the girl. Logan looked at me and stared, “Are you okay? Is there something on my face?” placing my hand on my cheek, he shook his head, “No, I just…forget it.” I smiled at him, “I am sorry, don’t be mad. How about we get to know each other over breakfast” “Um, I don’t know I was actually making some” “Oh, okay how about tomorrow, you guys come over for breakfast” Logan nodded his head, as Maddie pleaded him to go. “Okay, well, I will see you tomorrow” I waved them goodbye and they did the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third Chapter of my Story.

I'd Like to Thank the Following Commenters:

stamfordbridge

Mayhem17-_-

Auluna

TheGoodLlama

ImNotThatGirl

kierslovesyou


Image
Found this and thought it was Awesome...Whoever drew this, Kudos to you!