Status: Don't report! You have an issue with it? Come and talk to one of the authors about it!!!

When You Know Your Friends Are Watching You...Would You Still Try It?

4 Kody's POV

I sat in my bedroom drowning in the light poring through the window to my right. Another day of school skipped, another day that I've managed to not care about anything at all... except for Frankie. He was the only friend I could ever call true, and the only person worth my time. I was supposed to be watching a video diary he sent me but I just couldn't bring myself to open the link that would show me Frankie's unfiltered thoughts.

I was the one who had wanted him to do this, I was the one who had spent countless hours begging him to break and just send me a video of his thoughts. Happiness should be flooding through me now that I've seen he's finally done it. I know sides of Frankie nobody else knows, however. I know his thoughts are distorted, and he doesn't quite treasure the life he's been gifted with. I know that when nobody's looking he cuts his flesh like its pepper jack cheese.

I know the real Franklyn Scarson.

I look at the computer screen and once more see the blinking icon. NEW MESSAGE FROM FRANKIE:)

I bite my lip squeeze my eyes shut and dare to click on the icon. A smile immediately spreads across my face. Its not the deranged Frankie I'm looking at but the cute, shy, one. The boy I'm looking at now is the boy who helped me up off the ground in elementary school when I fell off the swings and scraped my knee.

He made the video short, it was obvious he had no idea what he was doing. It ended with a demand that I tip him off with what to speak about next time.... Hmmm....
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think, because I honestly don't know what I think of this one.