Status: Complete {As of 4/6/18 considering revising and rewriting this story}

Call It Love, Call It Lies

That Same Bridge

I ran. I`m not sure where i`m running or if i`m even running from someone, but i ran. I was running through some woods that seemed to be endless. Part of me wanted to stop and admire the beauty of these woods but something told me to keep running. There were vines connected to tree`s that seemed to be miles long. I looked ahead of me as i ran and saw newly fallen leaves on the path i was running.

The leaves made it clear to me that it was around the fall. As i ran i looked at the leaves till i came to bridge. The wood looks fairly new and it looks almost like bamboo. As i came to the bridge i found the will to stop running. I stared at the bridge and just stood there. I wasn`t sure if i should go across or not. My mind was telling me to stay put. But something was telling me to run. What told me to run almost sounded like a voice. But it was too faint to make out.

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA

I gasped and shot up in bed, a thin layer of sweat covering my body. I sighed and played with one of my dreads. Yet another dream about those woods. Yet another dream about that bridge. Iv`e had that same dream over and over again for the past two months. For some reason, during each dream i wake up when i get to the bridge.

I sighed and got out of bed. I fixed my boy shorts, which had ridden up a bit much. I grabbed a shawl off my chase lounge chair and wrapped it around my shoulders. I yawned and walked out of my room, going down stairs and into the kitchen. I quickly fixed myself a cup of coffee and sat down on the counter top. Thankfully my room mate made coffee before she went to work.

My name is Flora, by the way. I`m 22 and i live with my best friend, Kat. We both work at Hot Topic. Its actually kind of funny that i got a job there. I mean i have red and blue dreads and most of the time i don`t wear black. Most of the people that work there or go to that store wear all black. And well, most people consider me a hippie. Though my mom was one herself.

My mom died two years ago and i moved into her house a few weeks later. Then Kat moved in a month later. I honestly couldn`t take living in my childhood home by myself. So she moved in because she knew i was lonely. She`s my best friend, she`s stuck with me through thick and thin for nine years. And i`ll always love her for that. Hell, she even gave up moving in with her boyfriend to move in with me. Thankfully he understood and is still with her. I have actually yet to meet her boyfriend, though she says he`s amazing and a sweetheart.

After finishing my coffee and having a couple bananas i went up to my room and got ready. I got dressed as quickly as i could, seeing as if i don`t hurry i`ll be late. And that would be something i really, really don`t want to be. My boss may be nice and understanding but she gets pissed when you`re late.

I finished getting ready and and basically ran out of the house and got in my car. I drove to the mall as quickly as i could while staying under the speed limit. Thankfully it wasn`t as hard as i thought it would be. After ten minutes i pulled into the parking lot of the mall and parked. I ran into the mall and ran into Hot Topic.

"You are so lucky," Kat said with a laugh as she watched me clock in. "I know, i made it by three minutes." "Well, you could have been late anyway." "What do you mean?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Boss is out sick." "I still wouldn`t want to be late. She`d probably check when i clocked in and when i clocked out, when she gets back." "True." Kat nodded in agreement, laughing slightly.

"Have we been busy?" "Nah. We actually haven`t had many people in today." I laughed. "No. I mean have you been busy with the boy toy." Kat laughed and blushed a bit. "Well we went out on a romantic date. last night" I nodded. "That`s good. Where`d you go?" "Lake behind his house. There were candles everywhere." "Cheesy, but very romantic." She nodded and hummed softly.

I yawned a little and watched some people walk into the store and look around. Soon more and more people started walking in. "Time for the morning rush," Kat mumbled, walking by me. I laughed. "Just be happy we get lunch off. It really starts getting crowed then." She nodded and laughed,"It amazes me how we come into work an hour apart but we have lunch at the same time." I laughed, "Yeah i know."
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! I feel really good and excited about this story. The guys from VE! should be in the next chapter. I`ll also be changing the layout by the next chapter. Please comment and let me know what you think, even if you have some complaints. Please let me know! Thank you. :)

Btw this is Flora`s pj`s. Flora`s Work outfit.
And Kat`s outfit .