Status: A new story that I will be continueing.

Kross

Kross Chp .6

As I layed in bed I couldnt get Kross out of my mind. His black eyes, his black hair, his pale cold skin, his acent. Everything about him is hypnotic. I love that about him . I let my mind wonder off until I felt my eyes get heavy. I had to dreaming, I knew I was. I was in a huge ballroom , I've never been in here before. The floors were wooden , and in the center of the celing was a huge chandaleir , it wasn't crystals , it was saphires. The light danced off the gems and reflected on the walls and floor. " Onyx" someone called from behind me. I turned around , and I was looking in the eyes of Kross. " What are you doing here ?" I asked him . " That doesn't matter" he said . He was wearing a victorian styled suit that was black and grey. " Would you like to dance ?" he asked me and bowed and held out his hand . " Um " I looked down at my feet, I wasnt wearing my PJ's . I was wearing a midnight blue ballroom gown that was decorated in black lace and sparkles and heels , with a pair of midnight blue gloves that came up to my elbows. " Come on I know you want to " he said sexily and walked toward me. He rested his hand on the small of my back and his other hand grabbed mine and he laced our fingers together he bent he arm at a angl. He starting moving in a way that I cant explain . The movents were very smooth and graceful. I couldnt do anything but move with him . Out of no where violins started to play , it was slow but it had a up beat rhythm to it . I looked at him and smiled. He spun me in a circle , them spun me back to him , so my back was against his chest . He whispered in my ear " I want you to be mine " and his mouth closed around the side of my neck . I felt instant pain through out my body . He had bitten me . Thats when I woke up . I sat up in bed , damp with sweat . I looked around my room , " That was horrible " I told myself. My hand flew up to the side of neck I was half expecting to have blood on my hand , but there was nothing there. " Onyx you're fine it was just a ddream" I told myself. I layed back down and turned on my side to face my window . Just before I fell asleep I felt something cold wrap around my waist . I just ignored it and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I see I now have 3 subscribers ! Im so happy ! Thank you , for all of you that read and like this story ! Dont froget I have made a trailer on youtube for this , and ive also made a facebook page for this as well. Thank you sooo much !!!!! :) <3 Lots of love , Kyndal <3