Status: Will Write Every So Often, Comment For More.

Love Struck.

Danger Comes With Distance.

Juno walked in the door of her house, her stomach filled with butterflies and walked swiftly up to her room. She layed down on her bed, and tryed to breathe evenly and straight forward, But something didn't feel right. Then she got a phone call from a restricted number.

----------

She answered.
"Hello?" She said scared and shaky.
"Hello Juno, I finally found you." Heis voice was deep but familiar.
"W-who is t-this?" She stuttered.
"Juno, you know exactly who this is. You knew you couldn't escape from with, without anything baby, c'mon." He said, straight forwardly.
"Don't call me baby, Justin. I'm in a relationship. Back off." She snapped.
"Don't be snappy with me baby, I'm here. I've changed, Baby, give me another chance." He said thoughtfully.
"I said don't call me baby. I'm in a realtionship. And I will call the cops on you." Juno said seriously.
"Oh, calling the cops won't do anything baby, I'm here for you, you don't want to hurt me baby, I love you."
"Oh, shut up! You don't love me, you never did."
"Baby, Baby-"
She cut him out.
"Don't fucking call me baby, Justin. I don't love you anymore, You betrayed me, You beat me constantly, and your a drug addict i dont want anything to do with you, Ever again."
"Baby, I've changed. Give me another chance."
"No. Fuck off asshole."
She hung up.
------

Ring-Ring-Ring.
"Yes, Juno?" Micheal said seriously.
"Come over, right now."
"What happened?" He said very fast.
"I will explain when you get here. Hurry."
"Alright. I'm coming."
She disconnected.
--------

Ring-Ring.
"Juno?"
"Fee. Justin just called me."
"Wait, what?"
"Justin called me and told me how he still loves me and he wants me back, and how he's changed."
"You know he didn't change."
"Yeah, he's still an asshole. I know."
"Don't fall for it baby girl."
"I'm not, Micheal is coming over right now."
"Good. Tell him everything."
"Okay, I'll catch you up later on everything"
"Good. I love you baby girl, sleep well." Fee sounded serious.
"I love you too."
------

Micheal showed up about 5 minutes after her call with Fee.
Juno told him about the phone call and everything he said, and she told him about how Justin used to beat her on a daily basis. Micheal agreed to stay a few days with her, and Juno told Fee she wouldn't be in work for a few days because she didn't want to face Justin. Expecially since she knows what he's capable of.
-------

Juno went to bed worried. With Micheal holding her in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was the intensity in the story?