Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

Not Over You

MIA’S P.O.V

The month after my birthday that lead up to the tour with the boys flew by and before I knew it I was at the airport blubbering while saying my goodbye’s to Justin and his family. The boys all patiently waited for me until a voice came over the speakers announcing the last boarding call.

“Bye guys. I guess i’ll be seeing you in a couple of months.” He hugged me tight.

“Call me when you land okay?” I nodded and wandered up into the airplane.

As I looked at my seat number and searched for it I noticed that I was going to be seated on the window side next to Harry. I shook my head and figured the boys had intentionally done this, but I had no intention of complaining.

I sat in the comfortable first class seat putting my seatbelt on and pulling my knees to my chest.

The thought of performing on stage, live for a huge amount of screaming girls who already knew who I was terrified me. The thought caused my heart to start beating fast and I tried breathing in and out to calm myself down and Harry noticed.

“Hey. Mia. Are you okay?” I looked up at him with a frown on my face & shook my head.

“No. I’m terrified. I’ve never performed to groups of people this big. What if I screw up Harry? Oh my gosh. I’m going to screw up.” He laughed and when I shot him an unpleasant look his face turned serious before he spoke.

“I’m sorry it’s just... you remind me of me when I first performed on a proper concert stage. I was freaking out. Don’t you remember the Red or Black performance? I was freaking out and completely psyched myself out and screwed up. You. You’re tough though. You will be fine. I promise.” He flashed a smile at me and I just nodded and pushed the thought out of my head.

It was midday and I wasn’t quite tired yet but we would be getting in to London early. I was glad to be able see England again. It was my favourite place ever and I had missed being away from it for so long.

The plane had taken off and the seatbelt light turned off. I took my seatbelt off and turned sideways to face Harry, my knees still up to my chest.

“How’s your Mum?” He turned to face me, mimicking my position, placing one of his feet between mine and the other on the edge of the seat.

“She’s good. She misses you. So does Gemma.” I looked down at my knees, feeling extremely guilty.

“Gosh. I feel horrible. After all she did for me and i’ve spoken to her only about 3 times since I left.” Harry smiled and put a hand on my knee.

“It’s okay Mia. She’s not upset. I promise.” I nodded and he stared at me for a moment.

“So, how’s your family?”

“They’re really good. They miss you all. They’re hoping we get some time to stop and visit them while we are in Australia. I feel awful that I won’t be there with them for Christmas. I promised them I would and now I can’t be there. At least I won’t be spending it alone.” Harry smiled at me.

“I hope we get to see them. The boys loved staying at your house. They said it was very relaxing.” I smiled at his kindness and I couldn’t help but wonder what I did to deserve such amazing people in my life.

“Harry... I... um... I...” I was about to speak when Louis called Harry’s name and his focus was broken.

I sighed, half of me was relieved, half of me was pissed.

I turned my body the right way and put my hood on. I rested my head on the back of the seat and watched the clouds underneath us. I don’t know how long Louis and Harry had been talking but I had fallen asleep when I felt Harry turn back to me.

I heard him cuss lightly and he went silent as the boys voices were the only ones that I could hear until they all faded into the back of my mind.

HARRY’S P.O.V

I was pissed off when Mia was about to say something that I knew I would want to hear and Louis interrupted. He was my best friend and band mate so I turned to listen to whatever he had to say.

By the time I had finished talking to him and turned back around Mia was curled up in a little ball on her seat asleep.

“Shit.” I really wanted to hear what she had to say. Maybe she would tell me when we were settled in our hotel in London.

---

I hadn’t realised I had fallen asleep but when I was woken up by Niall’s loud laugh I noticed a weight on my left shoulder and my head had something under it.

As I pulled my head up I saw Mia’s head nestled in my neck and she was still fast asleep.

I didn’t make any move to push her off and I turned to Louis. “Hey Louis.”

“Morning sleeping beauty. Comfortable?” He winked gesturing to Mia and I smiled.

“Very. How long do we have left until we land?” He pulled his brows together to think before turning to Niall to ask him.

“An hour and a half apparently.” I nodded and as I did I heard a small groan next to me and I felt Mia’s head lift off of my shoulder.

I looked around and Mia was rubbing her eyes while yawning. As she did she stretched her arms up revealing her stomach and I tried my hardest not to stare.

“Morning.” She smiled at me and I could hardly see her eyes through the hair that had somehow sprawled itself across her face.

“How bad do I look?” She asked grimacing.

“Not bad at all.” She grunted and laughed.

“That’s boy talk for, ‘you look terrible but i’m going to be nice and say you don’t.’”

I laughed and she grabbed her bag before standing up. I noticed her starting to fall and I grabbed her arm as she placed her hand on my shoulder and the back of the chair in front of me to gain her balance.

“Sorry. I’m a bit dizzy from the sleep.” I nodded and held her hand helping her out from the seats and I watched as she walked into the small toilet.

“Wouldn’t want to be more obvious now would you?” Louis laughed as I looked him shaking my head.

“Mate. She knows i’m still head over heels for her.” He smiled.

“Do you know she’s still head over heels for you?” I laughed and shook my head. “Nahh, she wouldn’t be.”

Louis laughed and shook his head this time. “Mate. You’re an idiot. The boys and I were talking about it the whole time you two were talking. She didn’t take her eyes off of you once the whole time & let me tell you, the look on her face said ‘i’m not over you.’”

He left me to my thoughts as I sat and smiled at myself. My train of thought was broken after a short while when Mia came back, her hair in a fishtail braid and a light layer of make up applied.

“How do I look now? Better?” She laughed and I gazed at her face. Her eyes, her nose, her freckles, her mouth that she was now biting the bottom lip of.

“Ghastly. Absolutely horrible!” I joked and she pushed my shoulder.

“You’re funny Harry.” I shrugged my shoulders. “I try.” She smiled and bit her lip.

“When are we landing?” I looked at my watch before replying.

“In just under an hour.” She smiled and clapped her hands. She was so cute.

“Yay! I’m so excited to be back. I’ve missed London so much.” Her excitement radiated from her and wore off on me. I had to admit. I was excited to be back as well.

“Me too.” He gaze turned out the window and she grabbed out her camera from her bag.

“Wow.” She snapped a shot and I moved in closer to her, my whole left side of my body pressed against hers.

“Wow. It’s beautiful.” We both sat and watched the sunset from the plane. It was the most beautiful one I had ever seen.

I looked down at our bodies touching and I noticed what Mia was wearing. She had a pair of light grey baggy tracksuit pants on, the dark grey Ramones hoodie she had bought when I bought my shirt and a pair of black ugg boots.

She was very casual but she still looked extremely sexy and I moved away from her before I did something stupid.

She snapped some more shots before turning to snap one of me.

She smiled as she looked down at the photo before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

I was slightly offended and confused when I noticed the boys laughing as well.

I took the camera and surely enough Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn were pulling stupid faces in the background and I burst out laughing as well.

Mia put her hand on her stomach and wiped a tear away from her eye.

“Oh my gosh. That was so good. You guys look hilarious.” We were all still laughing and she grabbed her camera and put it back in her bag.

The laughter eventually died down and the seatbelt sign went on in a preparation for our landing.

The plane eventually landed and as we headed to the car girls swarmed around us screaming in our ears and grabbing us. Mia was at the front with Paul looking small and helpless as some girls grabbed at her as well out of anger not excitement. I noticed at one point a girl grabbed her hair yanking her head back.

Mia hissed in pain and I pushed through the girls putting myself between Mia and them. One, to protect her and two to say that she was okay and we were okay.

After I did that the girls looked shocked and backed off as we all jumped in the car.

The door shut as did the boot with our bags in it and we drove of leaving the screaming and crying girls behind.

Mia sat silent and shaking with Niall next to her as he put his arm around her shoulders.

I noticed her hand placed on her chest and part of her neck and she held it there.

“Mia. Are you okay?” She looked up at me, eyes red and I pulled her hand away.

“Shit! Paul! Do we have a first aid kit in here?” The boys all examined her as well as she burst into tears. Paul handed back a box with wipes and bandaids and Liam placed his hand on her arm to comfort her when she hissed and as he pulled up her sleeve we all winced.

I had no idea girls could be so vicious.

MIA’S P.O.V

We had landed and I had not been looking forward to the fight to get to the car. Surely enough when we stepped off of the platform girls swarmed around us.

Paul stepped in front of me and put his arms behind him to grab me and get me out quicker.

I saw the faces of the girls as they noticed me and they did not look friendly.

I number of them grabbed my arms, some at my chest & neck and at one point a girl grabbed a bunch of my hair pulling me back and I almost fell to the floor.

I had tears streaming down my face when the girls backed off and I noticed Harry was standing behind me in between the girls and I and he was giving them a “she’s okay” look.

We finally reached the car and the boys let me in first before the door shut behind us all.

I felt the stinging on my chest and arms but I couldn’t say anything. All I could do was sit shaking in silence as Niall placed an arm on my shoulder.

I had pressed my hand to my chest to try and stop the stinging but it only made it worse.

My head snapped up at the sound of Harry’s voice. “Mia. Are you okay?” I tried shaking my head or responding but Harry pulled my hand from my chest causing me to wince.

His eyes turned wide with shock before he became worried. I burst in to tears as he spoke. “Shit! Paul! Do we have a first aid kit in here?” All of the boys were staring at me and Liam placed a hand on my arm causing me to hiss again.

I heard Paul speaking. “What happened?”

Harry was grabbing tissues and water and wiping the bloody wounds on my arm and chest.

“Some of the girls grabbed and clawed her. She has heaps of scratch marks on her chest that are bleeding pretty bad and she has bleeding nail marks on her arms.

“Okay. Just wipe them over and put some bandaids on them. We’ll deal with them when we reach the hotel.”

I wasn’t good around the sight of blood and when I saw the tissues Harry had used to wipe my injuries I became woozy.

Everyone’s faces started to blur in front of me and their voices became muffled and I felt my head fall on Niall’s shoulder when everything went black.