Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

First Kiss

HARRY’S P.O.V

The walk from the car to the hotel was a lot less crazy than the airport and Paul had Mia’s limp body in his arms as we made our way up into our rooms. Mia & I were sharing a room, like before we had broken up, and the boys & our team were scattered along the top floor.

Paul had placed Mia gently on the bed and we had someone come to deal with her cuts and scratches properly. They had placed large amounts of gauze on her chest and some on her arms.

“When she wakes up you just need to take the gauze off and put some more of the Betadine i’ve left on it with a cloth and then replace the gauze.” I nodded as he handed me the rest of the stuff and I placed it on the bedside table in between mine and Mia’s beds.

I had taken to some random tasks to keep my mind occupied until Mia woke up that consisted of calling my Mum, getting some food & drinks and having a shower.

By the time I had gotten dressed and dried my hair I heard movement from Mia’s bed and as I looked over surely enough she was sitting up on the bed with a confused expression on her face.

I walked over and sat on the edge bed and as she touched the bandages she winced and cussed.

“Damn. That stings like crazy.” She looked up at me and smiled.

“How long was I out for?” I checked the time and went for an approximate time.

“Almost 2 hours.” She laughed.

“Aww man. I think that’s the longest i’ve passed out for. Guess i’m just very weak.” She looked down at her arm.

I laughed slightly, “you’re not weak. You’re one of the strongest people I know.” She did a half smile at me and put her head forward so it was resting on my shoulder.

Her tone became serious and I felt her breath on my arm as she spoke. “Why are you being so nice to me? I honestly don’t get it. You should hate me Harry.”

I moved my shoulder and held her face so she would look at me. “I don’t hate you Mia. I promise. I’ve never hated you. I was just hurt by what you did, but i’m over it now. It has made me appreciate what we had & what I hope we can soon have again. How come you don’t hate me?”

She looked up at me and smiled replying with four simple words. “Because I love you.”

I was about kiss her when she pushed my chest softly in a signal to move back.

“I love you Harry but I think we just need to stay friend for now while we’re on tour. I don’t want anything that could happen between us screwing up our performances. We need to be performing at our highest potential right now. That doesn’t mean you should lose any hope though.” I nodded understandingly and as she winced again I remember what I was meant to do.

“Don’t hate me but, I have to change your bandages and put some Betadine on your cuts.” She winced at the idea but nodded and moved her head out of the way so I could pull the bandages off.

I hissed at the sign of the wounds. They were still in the first stage of healing and they looked pretty gnarly.

“Do you mind if I look at them?” I nodded and grabbed a mirror from a draw in the bathroom.

“Gnarly. Looks like i’ve been attacked by Wolverine.” I looked at the series of scratches on her chest and I had to agree. “Pretty badass.” She paused as she thought. “Now I kind of want to watch those movies.”

“I have them on my laptop. I can plug it into the TV for us to watch.” She smiled, not wincing once as I cleaned the cuts because her mind wasn’t focused on them at the moment.

“That would be good.” I finished putting the last of the bandages on her and she sat back on the bed.

“Thanks.” I nodded and smiled. “It’s okay.”

I was about to speak when all of the boys came into the room with bags of dinner in their hands.

“HEY LOVE BIRDS!” Louis shouted as he walked in and Mia giggled.

He turned to Mia. “How’s the battle scars going?” He gritted his teeth and growled jokingly.

Mia played along. “Well, I wasn’t quite sure if they were going to amputate my arm or not but thankfully they said they would heal. Wasn’t sure if my arm was going to make it but it survived!” She held it up in a sign of victory and she laughed.

“Sorry. I’m such a lame ass.” The boys laughed and Niall spoke.

“Ahh. But you’re a cute lame ass.” I felt a tinge of jealousy as Niall flirted but Mia moved closer to me on the bed so our arms were touching. It was comforting.

We pushed one of the couches towards the bed and everyone sat around eating their dinner.

That night we all spent talking, catching up and laughing. Mia told us all about her new album and when asked if any of the songs were about me she turned a bright red and replied with “it’s a secret. You know what actually, see if you can pick up on anything.” Then she finished her sentence with a flirtatious wink and the boys groaned.

“I can assure you that it’s more of a summer time album though so there’s only like 2 slow, sad songs.” She perked up after a moment and a huge smile crept across her face.

“What?” Liam asked her and I could feel her almost start bouncing up and down on the bed.

“I just realised it’s being released tomorrow. I totally forgot. Oh my gosh.” She started to laugh. “I can’t believe I forgot.” The boys all laughed at her silliness.

We continued to sit in the room talking until Paul came in and interrupted. “Come on boys, time to get some sleep. You have a signing and rehearsal tomorrow.”

Mia cleared her throat. “Sorry. Boys and girls.” Mia smiled. “That’s better. Thanks for carrying me in by the way.” Paul nodded and smiled.

“But really guys, it’s time to go to bed. You especially Zayn. You’re impossible to get up in the morning.” Zayn sarcastically laughed before saying goodnight and walking to his room followed by Niall, Louis and Liam.

I slid into bed while Mia took her make up off in the bathroom.

Once Mia was done she walked over to her bed and slid underneath the covers turning to face me.

“Goodnight Harry. Thank you for your help today.” I turned and smiled at her.

“Anytime.” She flicked the lamp switch off and it went pitch black and I dozed off in seconds.

MIA’S P.O.V

“One, two, three, four. Da da da da. Good Mia. You’ve gotten really good at the choreography. I’ve seen you’ve been practicing a lot like i’ve said to.” I laughed at my choreographer and smiled.

“You have no idea.” I saw the boys walk in to the stadium and they all gazed around getting a feel of the place.

“Mia!” My friend Casey, who i’d hired as a back up dancer, waved her hand in front of my face.

“We’re doing the song one more time.” I nodded sheepishly and she laughed getting back into position.

“Ready. Go!” I started singing and dancing when necessary and I realised that the song I was singing was one I had written about Harry shortly after we started dating.

I saw it on is face that he picked up on it because he smiled at the line that talked about our first kiss, hence why the song was called ‘First Kiss.’

I really liked that Scooter had convinced me to make my album more up tempo with a little bit of hip hop because I really enjoying dancing and quite honestly I felt sexy while I did the dance routines.

The music stopped and so did my singing and dancing.

“Okay. That’s good Mia. Great job today, you too guys.” She gestured to the back up dancers.

I heard a small chorus of applause and as I look back the boys were standing there clapping.

“Holy crap Mia. You’re amazing.” Louis sounded genuinely amazed and I jumped down from the stage so I was on their level. “I had no idea you could dance like that, or dance at all for that matter.”

I winked. “I like to keep some mystery to myself, but thank you.” They all went in to hug me and I put my hands up.

“Look, you know I love you all but i’m sweaty and I stink so i’m going to have a shower and get ready for tonight.” They all walked backstage with me and stopped when they had to get their microphones.

“Bye guys!” I waved and they waved back.

---

I had taken a shower and I took a moment to take in the smell of my floral shampoo. It smelt so good. I was currently in the process of drying my hair when I thought I heard my dressing room door open. I shut the dryer off and when I heard nothing I continued drying my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom as my make up artist called out my name and I burst out into tears when I saw the familiar figures of my family.

“TRACEY!” Her arms flew around my shoulders and I we hugged each other as tight as possible. I hugged my Uncle and cousin as I wiped the tears away.

“Good thing I didn’t have any make up on.” They all laughed.

“This is the best surprise ever. Who planned this? When did you guys get in?” We all sat down and I sat across for them on a single couch.

“Actually. It was the boys idea. Well, more or less Harrys idea. He spoke to some people and he flew us down so we could see your very first time on a proper stage. We got in this morning. He sent us on a tour of London. He’s a sweet boy. Are you guys back together yet?” I looked down and my Uncle grunted.

“Tracey.” I looked up.

“He is a sweet boy and i’ll have to thank him for this later but no we’re not.” My Aunty looked sad.

“Why not?”

“I don’t feel like this is a very good time for us to get back together. I love him still, but I feel like this is a really stressful time for both of us, with the new albums out and the new tour starting. I don’t want to screw things up again as much as I want to get back together with him, I can’t right now.” My Aunty nodded.

“I understand. I just hope you do get back together. I don’t think i’ve ever seen two people more suited for each other.”

I smiled and bit my lip and as I turned around I noticed Harry standing in the door way and I shot up from the couch.

I started stuttering and Harry giggled. I cleared my throat and spoke again. “How long were you standing there for?”

He smiled. “Long enough. Hi Tracey. Hi guys.” He kissed my Aunt on the cheek and hugged my Uncle and cousin and my Aunty nudged my arm.

I smiled as I spoke to her under my breath, “you knew he was standing there didn’t you?” I felt her shrug her shoulders and my stylist came in with my outfits for the shows.

I gazed at them all and gasped. Some of them were really pretty and some of them were really hot.

I picked up a hot one and held it up when my stylist spoke. “Put it on. That’s your outfit for tonight.”

I went into the bathroom and put it on examining myself in the mirror. I looked really good but you could see the scratches on my chest and arm. I had to remind myself to get them covered up later.

I put the black nike high tops on and looked in the full length mirror. I had to admit my body and legs looked really good, especially since I had acquired a new tan.

I had black high wasted shorts on with studs on the bum and my shirt was a darkish blue floral singlet that was tight around my upper stomach area and boobs. I had a few cold bracelets that went on as well and once I was finished I walked out.

My Uncle and cousin nodded in approval and Harry stared before wolf whistling.

My Aunty being very mother pulled me over and stared at my chest. “Mia. What happened to you?” She was examining my chest and arm in shock.

“It’s scratch marks Tracey. Some really vicious fangirls at the airport did it. It’s okay. Don’t worry.” I smiled and she nodded, worry still on her face.

“Okay Mia. We need to get your make up and hair done.” I nodded and said goodbye to my family before heading out the door with Harry following.

“Thank you so much Harry.” He shrugged and smiled and I stopped him.

“No Harry, really, thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me.” I leaned in a kissed his cheek and his face went red.

“You’re welcome Mia.” We continued walking and I noticed our hands bumped together a number of times and I so badly wanted him to grab my hand but instead I pulled mine up and rubbed my arm as I got to the make up room.

“Bye Harry. Hopefully i’ll see you before the show starts.” I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand.

“Just incase I don’t good luck. You’re going to be so amazing. I know it.” He wrapped his arms around me and nestled his head in the curve of my neck. As he straightened himself up he leaned in and kissed my cheek like I did to him. I bit my lip and waved as he joined the boys who were getting changed.

I sat in the chair and smiled to myself and I guess my make up artist noticed. “I know you’re not together right now, but you guys are really really cute together.”

I smiled at her and blushed.

---

The make up and hair process was really fun. I had always loved having my make up done and I almost fell asleep in the chair when she did my hair.

“All done!” I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror.

“Wow. I look...”

“HOT!” Casey finished my sentence.

I had winged eyeliner that gave my eyes a sexy cat eye look and I had red lipstick on and my skin looked absolutely flawless.

I turned to my make up artist. “Can I please carry you around in my pocket so you can do my make like all the time?” She laughed at me when Paul walked in.

“Mia. You and your dancers need to make your way up to the stage everyone’s arriving.

That had made the reality of this situation set in and my heart felt like it was about to burst out from my chest.

“Oh crap. Oh my gosh. This is really about to happen.” Casey stood me up and I walked through the hallway up to my start position.

This was it. I was finally doing this. After my months of hard work and years of trying to get noticed I was here. I finally made it.

At the moment my fear was all of a sudden replaced by excitement and I started jumping up and down.

I heard the music starting and my adrenaline increased.

I stood on the platform and it began to rise. I took in a deep breath and as I reached the stage I stood up and stared out at the crowd who were surprisingly cheering me instead of booing me and they all recognized who I was.

The music started again and my mind took over and before I knew it I was dancing and singing for girls who loved me instead of hated me.

---

I had sung a few of my songs already and it was time for me to do some talking.

“HELLO LONDON! How are you all doing tonight?!” They screamed, this was great.

“WHO’S EXCITED TO SEE ONE DIRECTION?!” They screamed even louder. It was times like these that I was thankful for ear plugs.

“Before I sing my next song I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone here for welcoming me to the stage with such kindness and love even though a lot of One Directions fans are mad at me. It makes me really happy and I love you all. You’re amazing. Also a big thank to everyone who has actually listened to and bought my music. I HAVE HUGE AMOUNTS OF LOVE FOR YOU!”

The crowd screamed and cheered and as I looked to my left I saw my family standing in the front waving and crying.

“I also need to thank Harry for flying my family down here all the way from Australia to watch my first ever performance on a proper stage. I love you guys.”

I heard them yell I love you back and I introduced my next song.

“So, this next song is a cover of a song that I am in love with by the amazing Avril Lavigne called Girlfriend except i’m doing the Lil Mama remix which means you guys get to see me rap. If I mess up... feel free to laugh.”

The music started and the whole crowd began to clap along and I began singing and dancing.

This was the best feeling in the world, now I knew how the boys felt; it was overwhelming.

---

I finished my last song and the crowd went wild. “Thank you so much guys. I love you all. ENJOY ONE DIRECTION!”

I walked off of the stage and I walked past the boys who were preparing themselves to go on.

“Wow. Mia!” The boys huddled around me and hugged me.

“That was so good. Were you nervous at all because you looked fearless up on that stage and you freaking owned it.” Niall chimed.

“I wasn’t nervous in the slightest. Adrenaline took over. That was amazing guys. I can see why you enjoy performing so much now. It’s so much fun.” They all smiled and laughed and they were called away as they had to go on stage.

My family greeted me backstage chiming about how amazing they thought I was like the boys had and my Aunty had tears in her eyes.

We all stayed and watched the boys perform before I headed back to my dressing room to get changed.

My family followed us back to the hotel as they were staying in the spare room that was on our floor of the hotel.

I said goodnight to everyone and as soon as my head hit the pillow after my shower I was out of it that I never heard Harry come in.