Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

Drunk

HARRY’S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to see Mia’s bed empty. It wasn’t until a strawberry scent reached my nose that I realised she had been in the shower.

I was staring at the bathroom when I was caught of guard at her sudden appearance in front of me. She was wrapped in just a towel and her hair was slung in a wet mess over her shoulder.

“Morning.” She smiled at me as she grabbed her clothes from her suitcase. I sat up in my bed and watched her and the curves of her body.

“Morning. How’d you sleep?” She tactically slipped on her pants under the towel and she slipped a plain black singlet over a floral bra.

She sat on the end of my bed. “Good thanks, you?”

“I noticed. You were out of it by the time I crept in. I slept great thanks.” She bit her lip and smiled.

“Well, it was probably one of the most exhausting days of my life and having jet lag doesn’t help. I’ll get used to it though.” I applauded her as she stood up.

“What’s the applause for?” She looked confused. “All I did was stand up.”

I laughed at her and got out of bed. I walked to where she stood and placed my hands on her shoulders, “that was for the amazing job you did last night. You were incredible.” Her face turned a crimson colour and she smiled up at me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

She pulled back and looked up at me again, “thank you. That means a lot.”

“The boys and I when we did our first show we were way more nervous than you and we had being performing already but you, wow. You just owned the stage. You were born to be a star.” I put my hands up and crossed one leg over the other in a cheesy ballet stance and she giggled.

“Oh, you’re too kind Harry.” She pushed my shoulder and I grabbed her arm pulling her into me. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel her breath hot on my lips.

The door burst open and the boys flew in. I quickly let go of Mia and she fumbled around nervously looking for something to do. I put my head in my hands and rubbed it out of frustration. So many perfect opportunities to kiss her, to tell her I wanted her and there was always an interruption or it was just bad timing.

Mia had greeted the boys cheerfully and she retreated to the bathroom.

I slipped on a white v-neck shirt and replaced my pajama bottoms for a pair of dark denim jeans as the boys nosily made their way around the room.

I grabbed a plaid shirt from my bag and buttoned it all the way to the top and slipped on my favourite pair of converse.

Louis put his hand on my shoulder, “you ready to go mate?”

I nodded. “Wait, what about Mia?” She peered her head out from the bathroom.

“Don’t worry about me, i’ll come to your signing tomorrow.” I looked at her.

“What about breakfast?”

“I’ll head down to the cafe and grab something it’s fine. I want to do a bit of shopping before rehearsals tonight. Don’t worry, i’ll be fine.” She flashed a grin at me and as I looked back at Louis I noticed Niall staring right at Mia and as her eyes moved to him he looked away quickly. My eyebrows came together in confusion but I shook it off.

Even if Niall did like her like that, she still loved me and she still wanted me... didn’t she?

I turned back to Mia and hugged her and as I did I felt her face burrow in my neck and I kissed the top of her still wet hair catching a whiff of strawberry. I didn’t want to let her go but a cough from Louis who was still behind me broke my daydreaming and I cleared my throat awkwardly.

“Erm... bye Mia.” I waved and she waved back blowing kisses to all of the boys as well.

We walked out of the room and Louis pulled me back so we were walking behind the boys. “Mate. You have got to do something before the tour ends to get her back. I have never seen two people more in love than you guys and if you don’t do something, I will. You’re miserable having her so close and not being able to do anything.”

I laughed. “Well. I have something special planned for the last night of the tour that I want to do.”

He eyed me off smiling, “what is it?” I shook my head. “Aww c’mon mate. You’ve got to tell me.”

I shook my head again and laughed at his persistence. “Not now. When it comes closer to the time I will, but I feel like I just want to keep it a secret right now.”

Louis sighed dramatically and rolled his eyes when I heard a voice calling my name.

“Harry!!” Mia was running down the hall way and as she neared us she stood on one of her laces tripping forward and I ran forward catching her just in time.

She laughed and turned bright red. “How embarrassing.”

I laughed. “Hey. I have never seen someone fall with that much grace and poise before.” She stood up and punched me lightly on the arm.

“Hey, don’t mock me!” Her attention turned to something else as she remember why she was chasing me.

“You left your phone in the room. Thought you might want it.” She handed it to me, making sure our hands touched as I grabbed it.

“Thanks Mia.” She smiled and walked back down the hall way shutting the door behind her.

We continued on our way and head off to our signing and when we got there the room was packed.

MIA’S P.O.V

I shut the door behind me and dried my hair before I heard a knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat and started racing.

What if it was Harry? No. Keep calm. I walked out to the door and as I opened it I saw my family standing there.

“Mia darling! We are heading out and we were wondering if you would like to join us.” My heart beat went back to a normal pace and I smiled.

“Sure Tracey. Just let me finish getting reading, i’ll only be like 5 minutes.” I let them into the room and my Aunty appeared in the bathroom as I ran a straightener through it.

“So. You and Harry are sharing this room hey?” She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes laughing.

“Yes we do. I’m pretty sure the boys planned this.” I turned my straightener off and I walked out into the room to my bag, grabbing a long sleeved slightly see through black button up shirt.

“Has anything happened between you two?” She winked and my face turned shocked.

“Tracey! You know I don’t do that!” She shrugged her shoulders and put up her hands in defense.

Uncle Rob butt in. “Tracey, would you stop asking her about Harry?”

She walked over to him, wrapping her arms around him. “I’m just curious.” I shook my head and smiled as he kissed her.

I grabbed my bag from the end of the bed, “Okay. I’m ready guys. Lets go!”

They wandered slowly to the door and I had to hurry them up. “Alright miss bossy boots.’ My Aunty said as she walked past me laughing.

“Hey. I have to lock the door.”

I shut the door behind me and I ran to catch up to Tom.

“Hi Tom. I’ve missed you.” He smiled and gave me a side hug.

“As much as I hate to admit i’ve missed you too.” I punched him in his side and he laughing before putting me in a headlock giving me a noogie.

I managed to pull my head out from his arm and I jumped on his back to “return the favour.”

He gave me a piggy back the rest of the way down and I put my arm forward and he ran forward pretending to charge at something.

I made my face serious and yelled, “for Narnia!!” as I did the elevator doors opened and Harry and Louis were standing there with bewildered expressions on their face.

I couldn’t see it but I guessed my face looked like a deer in headlights and I jumped down from my cousins back.

“Hi guys. Why are you back up here?”

Louis walked out first slapping his forehead, “turns out I forgot my phone too.”

Harry followed him out and he gestured at my cousin and I, “I don’t even want to know.”

I burst out laughing in embarrassment and put my head in my hands.

“I don’t want to explain.” He laughed at me and as Louis came back we all jumped into the elevator together.

I turned to Louis who stood next to me. “Where are the other boys?”

“Waiting in the car impatiently.” The elevator doors opened and Paul was standing there gesturing for the boys to hurry up.

They shot out of the elevator and ran through the lobby and out the doors into the car. I waved at them through the window and turned to my family.

“Alright. Where are we headed to? I need breakfast actually. If I don’t eat my meals I might faint on stage.” My Aunty nodded.

“Good idea. We haven’t eaten yet either. We can just go into the cafe and eat there.” Everyone agreed so we grabbed our food and sat down to eat.

I was taking a bite out of my muesli bar when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

A young timid girl and a toddler stood at our table with their mother behind them.

“I am so sorry to interrupt your breakfast and family time but they love you and wanted to get some photos and an autograph.”

I smiled. “That’s okay. It’ll be my pleasure.”

I picked up the toddler who squealed with excitement and she smiled big and goofy as the photo was taken.

The younger girl then stood beside me and once I had taken the photo she gave me a hug and handed me a small poster with my face on it.

She jumped up and down excitedly as I signed it. “Thank you so much!” She gave me another hug before walking away, a huge grin on her face.

“Aww that was nice.” I turned backed to my family who had finished their food already and my Aunty looked impatiently at me.

I looked down at my piece and a half of toast left.

“Take your time.” Tom said but my Aunty grimaced at him.

“I don’t want to sound like a fun killer but I really would like to see as much as I can today before we have to go home tomorrow.”

I was shocked at the tone of her voice. “I’m... sorry.” I was caught off guard and I was stunned.

“You should have told them no and you would be finished right now.”

I became angry with my Aunty. “Tracey. No, I can’t do that. Do you understand that this is my life now whether you like it or not? I have fans now, that love and support me and I would like to give back to them as much as I possibly can.”

“It’s irritating when it interferes with our time together though.”

Rob put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down and she nudged it off. “I’m sorry. You know what? You can go on without me. Do whatever you had planned today and i’ll do what I had planned.”

She stood up and looked down at me. “Fine. I’ll see you in the morning before we leave.”

I grit my teeth at her. “Fine.” I was trying so hard to not say something I would regret.

She walked off and Tom put a hand on my shoulder before leaving and my Uncle shot me an apologetic look.

Once they were gone I continued eating and I decided to get on Twitter to reply to some of my fans.

The amount of support and love they had for me was overwhelming. I even noticed numerous tweets from One Direction fans apologising for any hurtful things they said to me over the Harry situation.

---

I had finished my breakfast and I was wandering around into different shops and as I was walking I encountered some of the girls who were at the concert last night.

They said that they all loved me and they thought Harry and I should get back together.

I took photos and I even talked with them for a while.

I was with the last group of fans and I noticed the time on my phone.

“Hey girls. I am sorry to cut this short but I have to go to rehearsal now. I’m so sorry. Write down your twitter names and i’ll follow you tonight before the concert.” They all bounced up and down excitedly as they wrote them down and I ran back to the hotel to get changed in time for the car to pick me up.

When I got back the car had just pulled up and I knocked on the window. “Hey, i’ll be down in five minutes.” The driver nodded and I sprinted up into my room which was already open.

As I ran through the door I smacked into Harry’s bare chest.

“Sorry Harry!” I had no time to stop and I picked up my tracksuit pants and a plain white singlet.

I didn’t care that Harry was standing watching me and I ripped my clothes off and slipped my other ones on. I put my hair up in a ponytail and ran out the door.

As I got into the car I caught my breath and laughed at how funny I must have looked to Harry just then.

---

I sped through the doors of the stadium and all of my dancers were already there.

“You’re late Mia.”

“I know, I am so sorry. I got caught up with fans and there was traffice and...”

I was cut off. “It’s okay Mia. As long as you showed up. That’s all that matters. Now go get miked up so we can start.”

I threw my bags backstage and got my microphone on and headed out to the stage.

The rehearsal consisted of everything I had done the previous nights and I worked on areas that were a bit sloppy.

I was showered and in my outfit for the night just as the boys arrived so I decided to sit and watch them practice.

They still always sung Torn at their concerts and everytime I sat with my eyes closed and soaked in their voices. It was my favourite song to watch and listen to them perform.

I was broken out of my trance by the sound of the make up artist calling me. I growled under my breath and out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry’s eyes following me until I disappeared.

Once my make up and hair was done I wandered off into my dressing room to see my Aunty sitting there.

I grit my teeth and stood there silent.

“Mia, i’m sorry I was so harsh this morning. I understand that this is your life right now and I accept that and I am so beyond proud of you. I just don’t want to lose you to this.”

I looked at her tear filled eyes and I hugged her. “I’m sorry. I understand where you’re coming from. I love you, don’t ever forget that.”

---

The same rush of adrenaline that consumed me the night before came over me again and it was amazing. I could have definitely performed for longer. Maybe I would have my own tour soon, with my own supporting act.

My Aunty had gone home after I had performed and after the show the boys and I went out for a few drinks.

The club we had gone to wasn’t too crowded but it was getting there and I noticed majority of the people in there were already drunk or getting there.

Harry had his hand on my lower back the whole time we arrived as he guided me around everyone.

We all sat down to begin with and we drank a couple of shots before moving on to other stuff.

I could feel myself getting light headed and I wasn’t used to the feeling. I was never one to get drunk but tonight I wasn’t monitoring how much I consumed and I tipped over the edge.

Niall and Zayn had found themselves a girl each to dance with and Louis and Liam had left early.

Harry, who was very cleary drunk had found himself a girl to dance with also. I felt a little jealous as thought he would have chosen to dance with me. I saw him starting to get really close to her and as he turned her around he started kissing her neck and I felt a twinge of pain in my chest.

Before I knew it I had a rather attractive guy come over to me asking me to dance and I accepted his offer with not hesitance.

I looked over to see Harry looking either very frustrated or very pissed off but I enjoyed that his attention and mind was on me.

The man I was dancing with had started to get very close to me and he was starting to do some stuff I wasn’t very comfortable but once he stopped we continued our dancing.

He leaned into my ear and I could feel and smell his breath on my neck and he spoke, “Hey. Want to go outside and get some fresh air?”

I was getting rather light headed so I agreed, watching Harrys eyes follow me out, and he pulled me out the front and around the corner into the dimly light side street that could have been an alley way.

I rested my back against the wall and pushed my hair away from my neck to cool it off. I noticed the guy eyeing me off while biting his lip and it reminded me of the way Conor’s friend had looked at me when we first met and it made me feel uncomfortable.

He moved closer to me and the way he stumbled made me realise he was a lot more drunk than I was.

He kept moving towards me and I felt my heart start to race.

“You’re.” Step forward. “So.” Another step forward. “Sexy.” The last step left him pressed up against me and he was strong.

He started to kiss and bite at my neck and when I tried to push him off he pinned me to the wall. I felt the tears well up in my eyes and I bit my lip when he laughed sarcastically.

“Come on babe. Don’t be afraid.” He then moved his lips to mine and as he kissed me I could feel my body being squished and I couldn’t breathe.

“Please. STOP!” I pushed him again and he didn’t like that.

“Don’t fight me. You won’t win.” He kept kissing my neck and I felt the cold breeze on my stomach as he pulled my shirt up.

I was terrified so I began yelling. “GET OFF OF ME! SOMEONE HELP!” He muffled my cry for help and I could see pure rage in his eyes.

I tried pushing him but nothing worked so I bit his hand and out of a reflex action he swung at me, only hitting my stomach which knocked the breath out of me.

I felt the tears streaming down my face now and as I tried screaming my voice came out in a barely audible “help.”

He was about to swing at me again when I heard someone shouting. “HEY! GET OFF OF HER! Security. We need help!”

I turned to see Harry, Niall and Zayn running towards not me but the man.

As he let go of my arms my knees collapsed and I felt to the ground the tears pouring from my eyes now. I automatically went into the fetal position burrying my face in my arms that were folded across my knees.

“Mia. Mia sweetie. Are you okay?” I looked up to Harrys face, his eyes flickering around my face.

I shook my head as I couldn’t talk from the uncontrollable sobbing.

Harry helped me up and I felt him pull my shirt back down. As I looked over to the guy I noticed two huge bouncers grabbing the guys arms in a lock and Niall and Zayn moved back.

“Take me home please Harry.”

He nodded and as I tried to walk I stumbled.

“Here.” Harry picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and as I stared up at him all I could see written on his face was anger and what I thought was fright.

The last thing I remember was Harry putting me in the car and the sound of police sirens.

---

I woke up the next morning with aches in my back, stomach and wrists. Surprisingly I had no headache or sickness from the hangover and I was greatful.

I looked at my wrists and saw the beginning of bruising where the man had dug his fingers into. As I looked down at my stomach a noticable bruise was forming on my stomach just below my scar.

I heard muffled speaking and as I turned to look in the direction it was coming from I gasped.

Harry looked at me with concern and the other figure looked at me with an apologetic look and extreme guilt was plastered all over his face.

I got out of bed and as I did the figure stood up as well and as he moved closer I felt the anger rise up in me and I swung at him slapping him right across the face.

Harry looked shocked. “MIA! Why would you do that?!” At that moment my Aunt and Uncle burst through the door and I didn’t take my eyes of the figure once.

Tracey and Rob stood behind me.

“Did this man tell you who he is Harry? Or did you just let him in?” Harry looked horribly confused.

“He was staying in the hotel and he said he was from your record company.”

I laughed with no humor. “HA! Wow. That’s gold.”

Harry stood in front of me still confused. “Mia, who is this man?”

I looked at him dead in the eye when I spoke next leaving a long pause to compose myself. “My Dad.”