Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

It's Time

MIA’S P.O.V

Harry and I had arrived back at the hotel around 1:30 and we finally had taken note of the double bed that was in our room.

Harry shook his head and smiled at it and after we both got in our pajama's we hopped in the bed.

Harry snaked his arms around my stomach as we slept and the next morning I woke up as I normally did, his arms around me on his back and me with my head and one hand on his chest.

I knew he was awake when he kissed the top of my head and spoke. “Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling this morning?”

He sat up so his back was against the wall and I rolled over to sit on his lap. I looked at his messy curls and his lips that he was biting to fight a smile.

“Absolutely...” I stopped to think of the right word, “...perfect. You?”

He smiled, “brilliant.” I leaned in and kissed him soft and long on the lips when of course Louis with his perfect timing walked through the door.

“Morning lovebirds. Get lots of use out of the double bed?” He winked and I threw a pen that was on the bedside table at him.

He laughed and sat on the bed as I sat cross legged next to Harry.

“How’d it go last night?” He asked whilst pulling his shirt off and putting on a shirt and one of Harry’s jumpers i’m assuming he came in here to borrow.

Harry grabbed my hand kissing the back of it. “Amazing.”

I turned away from Harry to look at Louis who was smiling. “It was perfect. Best surprise date ever. Absolutely brilliant. Can’t wait for part 2!” I smiled excitedly.

“I’m guessing you know about part 2 as well.” He nodded with a childish grin on his face as Harry spoke.

“He doesn’t know everything that is happening though.” He eyed Louis whose face went from pure confusion to looking like he had figured out what Harry had meant. My face on the other hand stayed one of confusion.

Louis spoke, “Oh. OOOOOH! Okay. I see.” Harry smiled and pat Louis’ knee before he said goodbye and head back to his room.

“What was that about?” I said eying his mouth as it crept into a smile.

“It’s a surprise.” I pout and Harry stroked my check with his thumb. He moved his thumb to my chin and he put his pointer finger under my chin. He stroked his thumb lightly across my bottom lip as he pulled my chin towards him and he kissed me.

“The wait will be worth it, I promise you Mia.” I kissed his cheek and smiled.

“It better be,” I winked and he poked my dimple.

“It will be.” He kissed me once more when my phone started ringing.

I answered Scooters called and was greeted by Justin. “MIIIAAAAAAA!” I laughed and greeted him back.

“JUSTTTIIINNN! What’s up?” I felt Harry kiss my bare shoulder as he headed off to have a shower.

I heard Scooters voice replace Justin’s. “Hey Mia. I’ve organised an interview for when you get down to New York on the Today Show. So, it won’t be tomorrow morning but the next. You just have to go down there and they’ll do your hair and make up when you get there. I’ll also send a car to the hotel at 6:30 to drive you there.”

“Okay! Thanks Scooter. Sounds good. Bye! Bye Justin!” I heard Justin shout goodbye and a click at the end of the phone.

I heard Harry shout out from the shower. “Who was that?”

I sat at the foot of the bathroom door. “Scooter. I have to go into the Today Show on our second day in New York for my first TV interview.” I smiled to myself and Harry came out wrapped in a towel, his curls dripping. He shook his head like a dog and the water went all over me.

“HARRY! Stop!” He pulled on a pair of boxers and jeans and I got up and ran around to the other side of the bed as he chased me still shaking his hair.

I jumped up onto the bed and he followed me. He kicked my legs out from underneath me while holding my waist so I didn’t hit the bed too hard.

I lay on the bed my shirt halfway up so my stomach was exposed and I could feel Harry’s bare stomach on mine, our breathing uneven. He leaned in and kissed me multiple times on the lips before kissing my cheeks and my forehead and down my nose to my lips again. He kissed my neck letting his lips linger there for a while before kissing the other side causing me to moan.

“Harry!” This time it was Liam and Zayn who burst through the door when Harry quickly jumped off of me.

Zayn picked up one of Harry’s jumpers and threw it at him. “Come on mate. Get dressed. We have to leave in 10 minutes. Morning Mia.”

I let my head fall back off the end of the bed and everything was upside down, “Morning Zayn. Morning Liam.”

Liam smiled with his eyes squinted. “Morning.” I heard about your interview on the Today Show. Congratulations!”

I twisted on the bed so I was on my stomach, my head propped up on my hands. “How did you hear about that?”

“I was watching it on TV and they said they were doing an interview with you and that you would be doing an acoustic performance.”

I nodded my head. “Oh, makes sense. Well thank you!” He smiled and walked out the door.

Zayn had Harry in a headlock as they were playing fighting.

I was laughing when they both pounced on me and started tickling me.

I squealed and tried to get them off of me but they were too strong.

“HARRY! ZAYN! STOP!” I was in a fit of giggles. “Please! I hate being tickled!” I managed to get out from their grip but as I did I noticed the bed disappear under me and I rolled off the side of the bed landing on my stomach.

I rolled over and burst out laughing. Harry and Zayn both poked their heads over the side of the bed asking me if I was okay through their laughter.

“I’m fine.” I grabbed a pillow that had fallen off of the bed and smacked them both on the head with it.

“Awww, my quiff!” Harry and I both looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

Zayn had a pout on his face as he went into the bathroom to fix his hair.

Harry started poking at my stomach when I pulled him off of the bed and he landed on top of me.

I groaned as he had landed on my stomach and tried to catch my breath as he kissed my cheek to apologise.

I playfully punched his arm and messed up his hair as we both sat up laughing.

“Hey!” He put his hands up. “In my defense, you pulled me down on top of you.”

I nodded. “Okay okay, my bad!”

Zayn came out of the bathroom his quiff looking even more perfect than before.

“Alright mate. We better be off. Bye Mia!” Harry helped me up off of the floor and I went over and gave Zayn a hug.

“Bye!” He waved as head out the door and Harry pulled me into him cupping my face in his hands.

“Bye love. I’ll see you tonight.” He leaned in and kissed me before heading out the door after Zayn.

I sat on the bed looking around at the mess not knowing what to do.

I spent the rest of my morning wandering around the room cleaning up our mess so we could leave as early as possible tonight. We didn’t have a show tonight as the boys were doing an acoustic one at their meet and greet today.

---

I was reading a book on the bed with a music channel playing on the TV in the background when Harry’s body was all of a sudden on mine.

“Holy crap! You scared me!” I said burying my face into my hands.

“Sorry babe.” He said sweetly as he kissed my forehead.

I put my back down on the beside table and rolled over so Harry was underneath me. I rest my head on his chest and closed my eyes taking in his scent.

He sat up crossed legged and I sat on his lap wrapping my legs around the back of him.

I saw him eying the room around him and his suitcase and he smiled. “Did you clean?” He laughed.

“I may have. I got really bored!” He kissed my nose.

“Thank you. This means i’ll take less time getting out the door to leave now.”

I packed up all of my stuff from the bathroom and the boys and I head off to the airport to catch our plane to New York.

---

We touched down at 6 in the morning and the sun hadn’t quite risen yet but was on the verge of rising.

“Hey boys! Before we go to the hotel how about we stop at the beach and watch the sunrise. I’d love to get some photos of it!”

The boys all liked the idea and as we stepped onto the sand Harry and Louis start tackling each other as Louis tried to throw Harry in the water. The other boys all ran out and Niall cussed loudly.

“Bloody hell! This water is freezing!” He started shivering as the sun behind them slowly started rising.

“It is Winter now Nialler.” I said as I walked closer to snap a shot of him in front of the beautiful pinkish orange sky that was appearing.

He turned back to me and rolled his eyes and laughed. “Smart ass.”

I then walked over to where Harry and Louis were as they were both trying to dunk each other in the water.

I snapped an action shot of Louis kicking water up into Harry’s face and as I looked up from the photo I saw Louis and Harry charge towards me. I started to run away as Harry grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder before carrying me to the water and I managed to kick my shoes off before he dropped me into the ice cold water.

I started shivering violently and Harry stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Smile!” I said as I faced the camera towards us both and I took a photo.

He looked down at the photo smiling. “I love this photo.”

I looked down at the photo examining it. “Me too.” We had both pulled the same wide, cheesy grin in the photo.

I leaned back into Harry who kissed my forehead and rested his chin on my head.

I held up my camera and snapped the sunrise as it slowly came out of hiding from behind the horizon.

“Move in with me.” I heard Harry whisper quietly into my ear and I felt my heart skip a beat. I twisted in his arms and looked up to see his left cheek up in a half smile.

“What?” I hadn’t caught my breath.

“We practically act like we live together now anyway so why not actually get a house and move in together? I feel like it’s time that we take our relationship to the next level.”

I felt my cheeks lift in an uncontrollable smile. “Are you serious?!” He simply nodded at me.

“Okay. Let’s do it!” His whole face lit up and he picked me up and spun me around before leaning down and kissing me, both of his hands on each side of my face.

“Hey boys!” They all stopped and looked in our direction.

“She said yes. We’re moving in together.” I looked at him and smiled, shaking my head.

“Of course you told them.” I buried my face into his chest and I felt his arms pull me closer to him.

“I love you so much Mia.” I heard Harry’s muffled voice say when I heard Paul shouting out at us.

“GUYS! TIME TO HEAD TO THE HOTEL!” I sighed and Harry picked up my shoes as well as me and carried me back to the car.

I felt like a bride as she was being carried off to her honeymoon by her husband.

My mind was then flooded by the idea of marriage. Harry standing at an alter with the boys standing next to him, his eyes with tears in them as he first sees me walking down the isle. My uncle walking me down as I gripped his arm tight from being nervous. The faces of mine and Harry’s loved ones and friends all standing as I made my way up to Harry. The I do’s.

What I mostly craved though was what came after the marriage. Getting to spend the rest of my life with the man I loved. Hopefully in a small two story cottage in a small, old looking town. Australia was my home but I wanted to like in England, it was beautiful there. Kids. A boy with curls as bouncy as Harry’s but with a tint of auburn and a little baby girl also with curls, and me holding her as Harry greeted us after a long day at work. Perfection.

I hadn’t realised I had fallen asleep until I heard a loud bang causing me to shoot up into a sitting position. I was under a duvet and I heard Harry hiss.

“Babe. You okay?”

“Shit. Sorry for waking you Mia.” I looked at the time to see it was a few minutes past 9.

“It’s fine baby. What are you doing?” I was about to slid out from under the blankets when Harry stopped me.

“Stay in bed. I want to surprise you.” I giggled. “Okay.”

A few minutes later Harry came out from the kitchen area with flour in his hair, on his face and his clothes. He had a tea towel slung over his shoulder and he placed a plate of pancakes in my lap and a hot chocolate on the side table.

He scurried back to the kitchen and came back with another plate and a tea for him.

“Bon appetite.” He grinned and I laughed at him.

“Aww. This is so lovely Harry. Thank you!” He smiled and kissed my lips and I could taste the flour on them.

“I think you might need a shower after this sweetie.” He shook his head and a cloud of flour came out.

I coughed as I sucked some in and Harry burst out laughing at me until he started coughing as well.

We spent the morning sat on my bed eating breakfast and talking when Harry had to go his meet and greet.

In New York the boys had someone else opening up for them to give me a break and it gave me time to go visit my dad.

I had already discussed the idea with Harry and the boys and I had called my Aunty beforehand to calm myself down.

---

I was sitting in the car with the driver patiently waiting for me to hop out.

“Are you okay?” I took in a deep breath and looked at him.

“I’m fine. I’m just really nervous.” He smiled at me.

“You’ll be fine. I’ll bet waiting here for you anytime you want to leave.”

“You don’t have to do that.” He shook his head and chuckled. “It’s fine. I promise. I have nowhere to be.”

“Thank you. That’s very kind of you.”

I finally talked myself into getting out of the car and I slowly walked up to the front door pressing the doorbell.

I heard scuffling and plates being placed down in a rush when my Dad opened the door with a little girl in his arms.

“Hey Mia. How are you? Could you do me a favour, i’m so sorry to do this to you, but could you please take Carly for me while I finished helping my wife with dinner?”

I hugged him awkwardly to avoid squishing Carly and grabbed her for him. “Sure.” I smiled.

“Hi Carly.” She smiled at me and waved.

“Hiiiiiiii.” She giggled and I sat down on there couch and there was a boy who looked exactly like Carly sitting on the floor playing with the toys around him.

“Who’s this?” I pointed to the boy and Carly crawled out of my arms and sat on the couch next to me.

“Will!” I smiled as he looked up at the sound of his name.

I sat down next to him and Carly sat next to me on the floor.

“I’m Mia. I’m your half sister.”

Carly looked at me confused. “Why not a whole sister?” I giggled at her.

“We have the same Dad but different Mum’s.”

Her eyebrows came together as she thought about it. “Ooooohhh. Okay!”

I heard the voice of a woman call out to us as my Dad walked in. “Dinner’s ready!”

We both carried Carly and Will to the table and put them on their seats.

“Are they twins?” I turned to my Dad whose face was being squished by Will.

“Yes, they are. Identical.” I smiled.

“Thought so. They look so much like you.”

A woman came into the room carrying a roast chicken before placing it on the table.

She smiled at me. “Wow. You’re so stunning.” I smiled and looked down.

“Thank you.” She smiled and walked around to where my Dad and I stood.

“Mia. This is my wife Linda.” I leaned in and hugged her and she welcomed me warmly.

“It’s lovely to meet you.” She stood back wrapping her arm around my Dad’s waist. “It’s great to finally meet you!”

“Here sit down, we’ll talk over dinner.” I sat down next to Carly who smiled up at me.

---

Once dinner was over Carly and Will sat down in front of the TV to watch The Wiggles and I stayed at the table with my Dad and Linda to talk.

“I’ve heard so much about you! Your father never stops talking about how proud he is of you.” I smiled at him and he looked down smiling.

“That’s really nice to hear.” I smiled at her.

“He took Carly to the One Direction concert when we were in LA. She loves you and One Direction.”

“Aww that’s so cute.”

The rest of the night was better than I thought it would be and I had come to the conclusion that my father had changed and he and his wife were really genuine people.

My Dad walked me out to the car after I said goodbye to everyone.

“I’m so glad you decided to come. It’s nice knowing that you finally got a chance to meet your brother and sister. I really wanted you to be a part of their lives as they are getting older but mostly, I wanted you to be a part of mine again. I’ve missed you so much.”

I had tears in my eyes. “I’ve missed you too. I’m glad I get to be a part of their lives and yours. They’re so beautiful and your wife is lovely as well. Thank you for tonight. It means the world to me.”

He hugged me and I let the hug linger for a bit before pulling away.

I was about to get in the car when I remember something. “Oh. Watch the Today show tomorrow morning at 8:30. I’m being interviewed and i’ll be performing.”

He smiled. “That’s amazing. I will definitely be watching!”

We said our goodbyes and I returned to the hotel.

When I got in Harry was sitting on the bed in nothing but his boxers shorts on, his eyes closed and the heater up. I felt myself start sweating like crazy so I stripped down until I was in my singlet and boy shorts underwear.

I lay down next to him and put my head on his chest and I looked up and kissed his neck. His eyes didn’t open but I saw him smile and his arms wrapped around me and he pulled me closer to him.

HARRY’S P.O.V

I had the heater on full because the weather had become freezing but once it became too hot I stripped down into my boxer shorts and lay on the bed.

I was asleep but I was still very much aware of my surroundings and what was going on around me.

I heard the door open and close quietly and I knew Mia had returned.

I heard her stop for a moment and I heard the sound of something lightly being thrown on the ground.

Before I knew it I could feel the bed lightly sink next to me and I felt Mia’s head on my chest and her lips as they lightly kissed my neck.

She buried her head into my chest and I could feel her smiling.

“How was it?” She rolled on top of me and looked up.

“It was really nice. He has twins. A boy called Will and a girl called Carly. They’re so adorable. Carly was so friendly and energetic but Will was a bit reserved but it was nice.” Mia continued to tell me about her night and the way her face lit up as she spoke about how happy it made her I couldn’t help but stare at her.

She noticed my staring and she shied away and hid her face with her hands. “What?” I laughed and pulled her hands away so she would look at me.

“Just thinking about how lucky I am to have someone as beautiful as you, not just through looks but your personality as well.” She blushed and looked down at her hands.

I knew she never saw herself the way I saw her and I really wanted her to. When an idea popped into my head. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I made a note in my head to talk to the boys about it in the morning.

She had lay back down on my chest and as I focused on her breathing mine started to match it and I fell asleep.