Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

Little Things

MIA’S P.O.V

I had woken up at 6:30 and I kissed Harry on the forehead as I dressed myself in a sweater and tracksuit pants and left for the Today show.

I fell asleep in the car and I was woken up by the sound of screaming and loud bangs on the car window.

I sat up straight in shock and looked at my driver who was laughing to himself.

“Go the back way, they said. You’ll avoid the fans that way, they said.” He shook his head and laughed as we turned a corner into a what looked to be a car park.

I heard shouting from outside from men with deep voices. “Okay. Back away from the car. This is for your own safety. Please step away from the car.” I realised there must have been security trying to get the fans away from the car.

My door opened next to me and as I looked back there were barriers up and a line of security guards standing in front of them.

I turned back at the sound of Scooter’s voice. “Hey Mia!”

“Hi Scooter. Do you mind if I go say a quick hi to my fans?” He looked skeptical but he nodded.

“Okay. But be quick.” I smiled and ran over the the group of girls and guys.

“Heyyyy!” I started hugging as many of them as I could and as they held out their notepads and various things to sign I grabbed a marker from my bag and signed as many things as I could. I took photos with some of the fans when Scooter came and pulled me away.

“It’s so insane the amount of people that know who I am.” Scooter laughed.

“Justin said the exact same thing first time he was greeted by a group as big as this.”

I smiled. “You never really realise it until you see a group of them come together.”

As I stepped into the building I was immediately directed to the make up chair.

I had a lot of people working on me, more than I was used to.

Once my hair and make up were done I was guided over the the wardrobe selection and there were a number of different outfits that I was spoilt for choice.

I decided to go with a pair of black high waisted shorts and a button up burgundy sleeveless shirt and underneath the shorts I wore a pair of black tights with a pair of high heeled ankle boots that had studs covering the heel.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. “Perfect.”

I walked down the office hallway that lead to the studio and I was guided over to the window where all of my fans stood cheering.

I stood and waved at them and I noticed a number of desperate security guards trying instruct the fans back.

I decided to be of use and I held up my hands, palms facing the crowd and I made a motion as if I was pushing something and as I did the crowd started slowly moving back.

I laughed and blew them kisses as I heard the hosts saying my name.

“Yes. Mia is going to be on the show after the break and we can see her saying hi to the fans now. After the break Mia will be performing her new single “Take My Hand,” which has more of a relaxed and summery vibe to it compared to the rest of her album and we will be interviewing her beforehand. Stay tuned.”

I was instructed to head over to the couch where the hosts sat and as I walked over they stood up to greet me.

“Hey Mia. How are you?” I smiled as they hugged me.

“I’m great thank you, how are you?”

“Fantastic.” The lady smiled at me and I sat down on the couch as the make up artists came over to check my make up and hair when they quickly scampered away and a person behind the camera signaled a 3,2,1 countdown when the hosts started speaking.

“Well, we are back and we are sitting down chatting with the lovely Mia! Hi Mia.” The camera turned on me and I felt my heart beating abnormally fast and I tried smiling to hide the nervousness.

“Hiya!” I grinned at them.

“Well, you have had quite a quick rise to fame over this past year. How does that feel?”

“It feels absolutely surreal. Every morning when I wake up and head off to rehearsals for the shows it just feels like a dream still. It’s incredible to be recognised worldwide for something that I love doing and having such amazing people support my journey.”

The more I spoke, the more my breathing slowed.

“Do you think that your rise to fame had something to do with your close connection with the boys of One Direction, especially since you are dating one of them?”

I laughed and looked down before speaking. “I’d like to think that my success has come from all of the hard work I have put into my music. I wasn’t discovered on YouTube because I know One Direction, I was discovered because Scooter saw something in me that had nothing to do with who I know.”

The host smiled at me and continued. “How is it being friends of one of the biggest boy bands right now and how does it feel dating one of them?”

“It’s great. I’ve known them since they were on the X-Factor and they are the sweetest, most friendly and genuine boys you will ever meet. They are the best. I love them all. They’re like family to me.”

“What about Harry?” I felt my cheeks growing hot as I started blushing.

“He’s amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better boyfriend. We’re both very supportive of one another and he’s yeah... he’s the best.” I felt tears of joy trying to escape but I held them in as I didn’t want to cry on TV.

“You guys are a cute couple.”

I smiled. “Thank you.”

“How has it been without either of your parents beside you in this journey?” I felt the tears resurfacing but this time they were out of sadness.

“It has been really hard.” I laughed, it was weird admitting that. I wouldn’t even admit that to myself.

“Everyone wants to be able to share their journey and success with their parents and not having mine around well that was really difficult... i’m sorry.” As I hunched over and buried my head in my hands I heard nothing but the silence of everyone. I looked up to see the hosts looking sympathetic.

“I’m sorry.” I took a deep breath to regain myself and continued. “It’s okay though. My Aunty & Uncle raised me and I couldn’t have asked for a better support system. They raised me like their daughter, with the yelling and grounding as well.” I laughed as did the hosts. “They’re great. I know they’re watching this right now via Harry skyping them so hi guys! I love you!”

“That’s lovely. They did a good job raising you.” I smiled at the hosts.

“You seem like a pretty genuine person as well. Would you say that you’re keeping it real?”

“I do. I try to be as genuine as I can be. I don’t want to trick people into thinking i’m one person when i’m not. I want people to see the real me, from the tears to the laughter, I want people to be able to connect with me. I feel like the more genuine you are with people the more connected they feel to you.”

“Do you feel like your music shows that genuine aspect to you?”

“I definitely do. I feel like i’m not hiding anything at all through my music. Every emotion I have felt from love to hate, from sadness to happiness, it’s all there. I feel like as I said before that the more real I am with people the more they’ll connect and see that I am a real person and I do have feelings, just like them.”

“Wow. Well, you seem like a lovely and genuine young lady and we wish you all the best with whatever comes your way in the future.” They shook my hand and I thanked them for having me.

They went to a commercial break and I head out to the outdoor stage that was set up.

I set myself up and before I knew it I heard their voices in my ears as I waited for their cue to start, “Her self titled album is out in stores now and on iTunes and here she is singing her new single Take My Hand.”

The band started playing and as I started singing the crowd didn’t scream but they sang along to every word of my song.

Once I was done performing I walked through a barricaded area to greet more fans that I didn’t see before and to get photos with them and sign some stuff.

Once I was done I grabbed my stuff and made my way back to the hotel to catch the boys before they left.

I flopped down on the bed as soon as I got inside and as my eyes were about to shut I heard Harry & Louis enter the room talking about something.

“What do you think of that idea?” Harry asked Louis.

“It’s really good. Wish we had have thought of it sooner.” I sat up on the bed and took my shoes off and placed them on the floor.

I tip toed over to Harry who had his back facing me and I covered his eyes.

“Guess who?” I felt his cheeks lift in a smile and when I refused to move my hands I felt him pull them down as he licked my palm.

“Ewww. Gross Harry!” I was in the middle of laughing when he greeted me with a kiss.

“Hey babe. Hi Louis.” Louis was sitting on the bed.

“Hey Mia. Great job today & thank you for the kind words about us.” I sat down on the bed next to him as he gave me a side hug.

“Thank you and you’re welcome. You boys are my best friends, I love you guys.” Louis faked wiping a tear away from his cheek as he sniffled.

“You’re so kind Mia.” I nudged him with my shoulder and he laughed. “We all love you too!”

I saw a thought strike up in Harry as his head snapped up and he turned to look at me.

“You’re still coming to the show tonight right Mia?” I looked at him confused.

“Of course I am. Why?”

“Oh, nothing. Just wondering.”

“Okay.” He leaned in and kissed me on the lips and he and Louis left me to take a nap.

---

When I woke up the clock said 11:00. I shot up out of the bed and showered. I left my hair to dry natural and I sat on the bed in a black singlet and underwear when my phone started ringing.

“Hello?”

“Mia darling!” A huge smile crept onto my face at the sound of my Aunties voice.

“AUNT TRACEY! HI! How are you!?” I heard her laugh.

“I’m great thank you. I see you’re doing well. You did amazing, not only with the performance but the interview as well.”

“Thanks Tracey. I love you.”

“I love you too. Anyway, I just wanted to call to say well done. Oh and Harry told me you had a wonderful time at your dads.”

“I did. His wife is lovely and his children are beautiful.”

“They are. Anyway, our flight to Australia is leaving now. We were just doing a lay over. I’ll talk to you when we land. Bye Mia. I love you!”

“Bye Tracey, I love you too!” I hung up the phone and grabbed the clothes I had been wearing for the interview and put them back on. I then turned to the bathroom and put my make up on for the night.

---

I was on the last page of the book I was reading and as I read the last line I was startled by the door opening.

I put my book back in my bag and walked into the bathroom to fix my hair.

I heard Harry call out to me. “Hi babe! You ready to head off to rehearsals with us?” I put hairspray in my hair to give it volume and I put my heels on.

I walked out of the bathroom and straight into Harry’s chest as I went to grab my jack.

“Shit.” I had smacked my nose on Harry chest.

“Oh, i’m sorry baby.” Harry held my head to his chest in comfort and I could feel him laughing.

I pulled away and smacked him on the arm and pout.

“Aww babe. You know I love you and your clumsiness.” I poked his nose and he bit my finger playfully.

I put my jacket on as he pulled me out the door by my waist.

We all made our way to the venue and when we got there I sat in the front row of seats and watched the boys rehearse.

At one point during the rehearsal I saw them talking quietly in a huddle and I noticed them eying me and smiling a number of times.

I brushed it off as them just being silly.

I was texting my cousin when I was pushed into a lying position across the chairs and Harry’s face appeared above mine.

“Hi beautiful.” He smiled down at me and he looked extremely ecstatic and excited about something.

“I love you so much.” He leaned in and placed one of the most romantic and passionate kisses on my lips that we’d ever shared.

“Wow. What was that for?” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Nothing. I just really love you.” I laughed as Harry playfully bit my nose and start kissing my neck in a way that tickled. I squeeled and tried escaping but he wouldn’t give in until he stopped to look at me seriously.

He brushed the hair that was spralled across my face off and he tucked it behind my ears before leaning down to kiss me again.

“Bloody hell mate! Get a room!” I felt Harry smile into the kiss as he jumped off of me and ran after Louis.

“Bye Mia!” I heard Louis say as he ran across the front of the stage to get away from Harry.

I couldn’t help but burst out into a fit of laughter as Louis tripped over his own foot. Harry burst out laughing as did the rest of the boys and Louis did as well.

“Oh my gosh. You spaz.” I heard Harry say when Louis took his shoe off and threw it in Harry’s direction.

“Okay boys, the show’s starting soon. Time to get ready. Coming Mia?” I saw Paul, who was practically the boys babysitter, looking down at me.

“Yeah, can you help me up?” I chucked my bag onto the stage and stood on the front barriers as Paul grabbed my hands to pull me steadily onto the stage.

“Thanks.” As we walked backstage Louis ran past us flicking Paul with a towel and Paul made an attempt to grab him but he was too fast.

“I admire you for being able to have a job looking after such um... energetic boys.” I laughed as the boys ran up and down the hallway.

“It’s tough, but I wouldn’t trade this job for the world. They’re keeping me young.” He smiled at me as Zayn jumped onto his back sending everyone into a fit of laughter.

I felt someone grab my arm and I turned to see Harry who had me leaning against the wall.

“Hey babe.” He pecked my lips a number of times then once on my nose.

“I want you to stand at the side of the stage tonight rather than in the crowd.”

I looked at him confused and nodded. “Okay, but why?”

He leaned in really close to my face and I could feel his breath hot on my lips.

“It’s a surprise.”

The boys were starting to be gathered up one by one as it was almost show time. “Bye babe.” He kissed me once on the lips and ran off.

Paul led me to the side of the stage i’m assuming Harry had instructed him to take me to.

---

The show had begun and as the night progressed I noticed four hyperventilating and crying girls that were pulled from the crowd being brought over to where I stood.

They all looked at me as I smiled and one girl wrapped her arms around my waist in an awkward side hug and I placed my arms around her shoulder and rubbed her back.

My attention was then brought back to the boys as they introduced their next song.

Harry was speaking. “So, we have decided that for the rest of the tour we are going to do this for our next song. Mia, could you and the four other lovely ladies please come onto the stage?”

I became nervous and I noticed the girls trying to calm themselves down as we all walked on the stage.

“Can we please have the stools? Thanks.” Harry smiled as a stool was placed next to each of the boys.

“You get to sit here,” he gestured at the stool next to him.

“And you four get to sit at one of the other boys stools.” The girls each walked over to who I am assuming was their favourite member and they all started shaking and crying whilst smiling the whole time.

I whispered quietly to Harry, “what’s going on?” Harry laughed at me as he leaned into my ear.

“You’ll see, just be patient.”

I heard Liam start speaking. “Harry came up with the idea that when we sing our song Little Things,” the crowd screamed, “we will bring five people onto the stage and sing to them, or serenade if you will.” The girls on stage started laughing out of nervousness and the boys all gave them a hug.

I felt my face grow hot as Harry intertwined our fingers, his hand shaking slightly but it steadied as our hands touched. I then noticed the tears rolling down my cheeks, not from being sad, but from being completely overwhelmed by the beautiful soul my boyfriend possessed.

I noticed that he had grabbed my hand just as Zayn sang “your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.”

The boys I noticed all had their own moves that they had previously planned on pulling on the girls and it was comical watching the girls eyes watch their every move as they were serenaded.

As the song came to an end Harry put his hand on my face and turned me to look at him as he sang the last line. I felt so ecstatic in that moment.

“I’m in love with you, and all your little things.”

HARRY’S P.O.V

The moment I saw Mia walking onto the stage I felt my heart beating a million miles an hour. She never made me this nervous, but somehow this time was different.

I had never really serenaded her before until now and I felt my hand shaking a little. As soon as the song started and I grabbed her hand my hand became steady.

As the song started my whole time being with Mia flashed before my eyes.

I imagined the first time we held hands and how at that exact moment I knew we were meant for each other. The times I had gone from freckle to freckle with my finger on her face making patterns.

The way she always used to cover her face with her hands as she laughed because she hated her smile and the amount of times I pulled her hands away to admire her beauty.

The way I would always draw a line down her spine and around the dimples on her back.

The times I had convinced her that her voice sounded cute on tape. The way I watched her get ready the first few times we had stayed the night at each others houses and she did the jeans dance and she wiggled and squeezed into her jeans.

When Niall’s solo came on I turned to Mia as she stared at me, tear filled eyes and I sang every word directly to her.

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

I made sure that the last line I sang was directly to her as well, “i’m in love with you and all your little things.”

When the song was over I kissed her nose and on the lips forgetting the audience was there until I heard a chorus of awww’s and wolf whistles.

I also heard Louis, as always, comment. “Woooo. Harry, get in there mate.”

I looked up at him and shook my head.

Each of us walked our girl off stage and before I returned to the peering eyes of our fans I kissed Mia again.

“I love you.” She smiled at me as she wiped her smudged mascara away.

“I love you too.”

I had to make her mine, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

“Soon,” I thought.

I just wish my date with her in Australia would come around quicker so I could make that happen.