Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Two

Nicole's POV

After about 5 hours of making sure we had all the shirts from glamour kills and all the merch we were going to sell it was around 4 oclock. I was exhausted. I know making sure you have shirts and posters doesn't sound tiring but it gets a little hectic after a while. I was starving seeing how I didn't eat anything all day so I called Alex because i was only a couple blocks away from his house and knew he was always up for some grub.

"Whats up slut muffin?" Alex says sounding sort of tired on the other end. He always had to call me some sort of name when ever I called his phone, because he knew I hated it. Alex started this in high school and hasn't stopped since, but I learned to ignore it.

"Come get something to eat with me i'm starving" saying it kind of demanding, like I usually was with him haha. "Yeah sure, just gotta get dressed and Ill meet you next to that new mexican restaurant in 10 minutes. Oh and ill bring Rian?"

"Sounds good to me bud. See ya in a few." When I got off the phone with Alex i saw I had a text from Charlie. Shit. I totally forgot to call him today. I was always bad with getting back to people and keeping in touch. I mean, I saw Charlie 2 days ago but he's my boyfriend and I usually talk to him everyday. Obviously I have the boys and the crew and Mel, but i've lost touch with so many people from Dulaney that I really should have kept in touch with, but like I said i'm really bad at that.

As I pull up to this new mexican place I see that Alex and Rian are here already. I don't know how they beat me but they did. Alex looked exhausted, he had bags under his eyes and he looked like he hadn't showered for days. It was probably Lisa problems. They've been on and off since sophomore year and they always get into fights. It's usually Alex's fault though. He always wants to take a break before tour so if he hooks up with a girl he wont feel bad about Lisa, which I sort of get but I think he should just break up with the poor girl because he puts her through so much.

I get out of the car and go running into Rian's arms. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks because he was in florida with Cass. "Rian!" I yelled "I've missed you soo much! Don't ever leave me with these lunatics alone ever again haha." still being loud, so everybody in the restaurant turned their heads. Oops.

"I've miss you too punk. I know, i'm sorry. I know what it feels like dealing with those 'kids' every day" he said with a smirk on his face, bringing me into another hug.

"Ex-squeeze me, but I need some loving too" Alex said in a kidding way. "What's up douche? How've ya been" giving him a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. Usually I see him everyday but I haven't seen him in a couple days cause we've both been busy with getting ready for tour.

"Eh been better" and with that I knew he was definitely having relationship problems.
"Agh. Well you'll definitely be talking to me about that when we sit down" I said in a concerned voice. I always had a soft spot for Alex. He usually is the one to cheat on Lisa but he was my best friend i'll always help the kid out.

As we sat down in our seats Rian started telling us about what he did when he was down with Cass. They were such a cute couple. I had a feeling that they would last, they were practically perfect for each other. His ex girlfriend, Audrey, was never really supportive of his music and always brought him down. So i was happy that he was dating Cass, and it's also a plus because she's one of my good friends. After Rian was done teliing every single freaking detail of his mini vacation haha, I looked straight to Alex.

"Gaskskank, spill. Whats up up with you? You look exhausted"

"Ugh i dont even know anymore. I told Lisa that we should take a break over this tour a couple days ago and she freaked out on me. I love her but i don't know... I feel like I always come back to her because she's there. I don't want to break her heart but-" he cut himself off. I could tell he was stressing over this situation. He needed to get his mind off of this.

The waitress came over and took our orders. I got the taco salad with a coke, one of my favorite meals. Alex ordered a chicken and cheese quesedila with nachos with a beer, and Rian ordered twin tacos with coke.

Once the waitress was gone I mentioned that we should all go out tonight. "Let's get the gang together at Club 49 and try to get your mind off things Alex" I stated. Rian agreed "Yeah man we haven't done that in a while, it'll good for you and it'll just be like old times" he said.

We always use to go to Club 49 back before the band got so big. Every friday night me, Alex, Zack, Rian and Jack would go to the club and just go crazy. I remember this one time Jack got thrown out of the club because he decided to hit on the club owners girlfriend. It was probably one of the funniest things that happened to him. Of course being the great friends we are, we all stayed in the club and he had to get a cab home. Thinking of that made me laugh out loud.

"What are you laughing at?" alex asked curiously. "Just thinking about the time Jack got kicked out of the club haha"

"Ahahah yo that was priceless. We had to sneak him in for the next month because that owner hated him" Alex and Rian both laughing at the memory. "But yeah, going out tonight sounds good. I need a night out with you guys to just go insane" he agreed. We kept talking about the upcoming tour and how excited we were. I told them how Melanie said she would do lights and Alex perked up a little. They've always gotten along really well. "Oh i'm excited she's coming! Finally someone to talk to about me home town england" he said in his british accent.

Just as he finished saying that our food came. WIth Alex's food came napkin with the waitresses number on. We cant go anywhere without some girl giving him her number. A little smile came on Alex's face though. He wouldn't call but her, but it did make him feel a little better about himself with all his relationship issues lately. As we were finishing up our food I heard someone call my name.

"Nicole?" the voice sounded very familiar. I turned around and it was Charlie.

"Charlie? Hey baby! What are you doing here" I say surprised and curious.

"Just getting some food with Joe" his co-worker.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't answer your text. I was busy with work and then I came to lunch with these guys" I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He didn't even bother saying "Hi" to Alex or Rian. And Rian and Alex didn't bother saying "Hi" to Charlie. That was something that I absolutely hated. The band and Charlie never really liked each other. But then again, like I said before the guys never liked any of my boyfriends.

"It's okay sweetie, I understand. But i was wondering if you would wanna grab dinner and a movie tonight?" I was afraid he was gonna want to so something tonight. I wanted to ask if he wanted to come to the club tonight but I knew he would say no and I knew the boys wouldn't be too happy about it, so I lied.

"Aw I would love to but....um, Flyzik is having a meeting for tour tonight. It's probably going to be a couple hours. Im sorry" he looked disappointed. I felt bad for lying to him, but I knew it wouldn't have gone down well leaving him for the band. "Ah its okay. Just call me later?" he said with sadness in his eyes. "Of course" i hugged him just as he was about to go.

"Love you" he called out. That was something that bothered me. Yes, we've been going out for almost a year but I don't know how he could say those 3 words and I couldn't. So I just yelled out a "Bye!"

I sat back down and the boys stared at me. I already knew what they were gonna say. "Don't say anything" I said sternly. They just sighed and paid for the check, which they wouldn't even let me see. They treated me so well.

"Alright guys I'll see you tonight. Call Jack and tell him to meet us at my apartment at 9pm and i'll just tell Zack when I get home" I gave them both hugs and headed towards my car.

I couldnt wait for tonight. I love being with my best friends. We could always bring the best out of each other and we all get absolutely obliterated when we drank which made things even more fun. I just hope nothing goes wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
okaay so this is my second chapter! I hope it's a little better. Like I said, i'm new at this but the story will be more dramatic and blah blah when more chapters come!