Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Twenty Eight

“I got it!” I heard Jack yell as I put a pair of my pants on, but kept Jacks Boner tee on.

I didnt hear any greetings from downstairs, just a loud thump.

“Jack?” I called. “Who’s at the door?” but I didn’t get an answer.

Now worried and scared I grabbed my phone and Jack’s bat that he kept under his bed. I always make fun of him for it, but I was kinda glad that the he did have it.

I started walking down the stairs when I saw movement.

“Jack? Oh my god. Dammit. You scared me, I tho-” I started saying but I was cut off by someone who grabbed my ankle and dragged me down the stairs. I didnt see who grabbed me at first but then I realized who it was.

Charlie. Of course it was him. How the fuck did he get out of jail so early?

“Wh-where’s Jack?” was all I was capable of saying.

I should of known better not to say his same around Charlie, but I did, and because of it I got slapped in my face and then backed up.

“Do not mention him. I came here for you” Charlie said going back to the stairs where I was sitting and took my phone from me.

“Well I see your phone still works. I guess you just don’t use it. I called you 4 fucking times, Nicole. Not one answer. Actually, that’s a lie you’re rockstar boyfriend answered last night. That’s how I knew you’d be here. Stupid slut” he said as he spit on me.

All I was right now was angry. Not even scared or upset. Blood was flowing to my face fast.

“Where the fuck is my boyfriend” I spit back.

“You wanna see pretty boy?” he asked dragging me to the living room by my hair.

When he released my hair I got up and ran over to the couch where Jack was laid across. And what I saw was something that I wish I didn’t. My eyes filled with tears and my heart sunk so low. He had blood all over him when I finally got to see what happened. Charlie stabbed him twice. Once in his arm, and once in his leg. He was bleeding uncontrollably and completely passed out to what I assume was from the pain. I was so grateful he wasnt stabbed anywhere else but still completely devastated and shocked from what he did to Jack.

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Jack, baby. Wake up. Please” was all I could stumble out over my sobs.

“Leave him alone and get your ass over here” Charlie yelled out.

“No!” I fought back. “You cant just break into this house and fucking attack us! What the hell are you thinking you son of a bitch!”

“Don’t you dare yell at me” he said pulling out his knife. Probably trying to scare me. “You’re the one that put me in jail, bitch. This is all your fault. If you never broke up with me we’d never be in this situation now, would we? Now shut your mouth before I use this knife on you like I did your boyfriend”

I stood up not listening to what he’s was saying to try to find Jack’s home phone to call the police but quickly got pulled by Charlie and got thrown to the floor.

“Why are you doing this?” I yelled.

“Because you’re mine and nobody else’s. You need to learn your lesson!” he said but I quickly him hard in the leg to get some time to get away.

I tried getting a phone and trying to get back to Jack to try to stop the bleeding but Charlie kept beating me and trying to get me out of the house, but I kept fighting him.

After about 5 minutes I was running out of energy and was feeling like I was going to pass out. But I did finally spot the bat and ran to it, and actually got it.

“Put that down right fucking now. I still love you, Nicole. Even though you decided to be a slut. Im taking you back, you should be grateful” he said coming towards me.

I didnt say anything back. I just swung my bat back and hit him right in the face. He went down with no hesitation. I was really surprised with myself that I did that. Once I knew he was down I went right to Jack. I also, finally got my hands on a phone and called an ambulance. They said they would get there as fast as they could. When I hung up I went into the kitchen to get anything to stop the bleeding.

A couple minutes later Jack started waking.

“Holy shit. You’re up. Thank god” I said kissing him non stop.

He moaning in pain and opened his eyes. He couldn’t really say much but his eyes widened when he saw me.

“What happened to your face?” he said referring to the dried blood coming from my nose and mouth.

“What do you think?” I laughed slightly but stopped because it hurt to laugh. “and dont worry about me, i’m fine. We need to get you help before you pass out again and before he wakes up”

“I can barely move” he said dozing off again.

“Im gonna call Alex” I said in panic.

“Get here now. Charlie is here” was all I said and hung up. I knew that if I got us out of the house that we would be safe because if Charlie woke up he wouldnt do anything outside.

As I tried to get Jack to sit up, I felt him lightly grab my arm.

“Nicole” he said swallowing “I know-I know we talked about this, this morning but when this is all over please marry me?” Jack said with as much as he could.

Without any hesitation I agreed. I didnt give a fuck about what I said before. I wanted to marry him.

“Of course I will baby. I love you” I said giving him a quick kiss.

“I love you more” he said giving a weak smile.

I heard the ambulances and police coming down the block. Thank god. I just wanted this all to be over. Everything that just happened has only been only about 10 minutes but it feels like forever.

But it wasnt even close to being finished.

I saw charlie get up slowly and run his head. Fuck. I had 30 seconds before the cops got here to protect myself and Jack from him.

“Jack, stay here and i’ll take care of it” I said putting my hand on his cheek.

“Dont go” he said and then dozed off again. I should have listened to him.

When I turned around to face Charlie he was already behind me with the same bat I used on him. He swung it full force at my head and I fell down hard and on my way down the back of my head hit the edge of the the living room table.

I couldnt move and a couple seconds later my vision was blurred and then I couldnt open my eyes.

I heard the police and medics come in with Alex yelling mine and Jack’s name but that was all I could make out. Voices were all around me I couldnt really understand and I couldnt communicate back.

The medics kept calling our names out for me and Jack, also. I guess Jack woke up again becuse I heard him screaming for me.

I took a breath to attempt to say something but my head starting pounding, I felt the world around me closing. As much as I tried to fight it, I couldn’t. I blacked out
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST CHAPTER! AH! Im so sad :( But at the same time, I'm happy! Cause now the sequel will be here!

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this whole story. I love each one of you!

Now go and subscirbe to the sequel to see what happens next! Please please please. The link should be in the top right that says- Sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You.

Or if not, copy and paste this: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/492485/Everythings-Nothing-Without-You/

I would love it if you guys commented! Tell me what you thought of this chapter, the story, what your favorite part was, what you think will happen in the sequel? Pretty please with cherries on.

Thank you guys again! And one more time: GO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL: EVERYTHING'S NOTHING, WITHOUT YOU!
<3