Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Last night.

“You seem tired.” Luna observed as I dropped another plastic coffee cup I was stacking on the counter.
“At least that one was empty.” I stated referencing back to a few hours ago when I dropped a customer’s coffee right on the ground.
“What time did you go to bed?” she asked leaning against the coffee.
“I don’t even know, Travis brought me home around midnight and I still had to shower and then he called and told me goodnight and then I wasn’t tired.” I explained the best I could
“I'm so jealous of you, and your boyfriend.” She groaned and leaned back up.
“Don’t be, your life is good.” I smiled and looked at her.
“Yeah yeah, yeah.” She smiled and rolled her eyes going to the back to get more coffee.
I heard the door shut and I looked up.
“Hello, I need the strongest coffee and two shots espresso to go.” A woman with dark brown hair and a cell phone plastered on her face even though we had a sign that clearly stated to get off your cell phones before ordering. The woman was talking business and Luna walked in scoffing.
“Read the sign.” She grunted lowly.
The woman looked up from her nails still talking on the phone.
“I think she heard you.” I mumbled trying not to laugh.
“Oh whatever.” She laughed.
I made the coffee and handed it to the busy woman. She flicked more than enough money at me and left without a word.
“Wow what a bitch!” I grunted and wiped down the counters.
“I'm off shift now and I'm tired.” I groaned.
“Let’s go out.” Luna said suddenly as I stretched.
“What?” I asked surprised.
“Well earlier you said Travis was working tonight and it’s a Friday…” she urged
“Where?” I asked confused.
“That new club downtown?” she smiled.
“Fine, I'm going but meet me at my house when your off?” I tell her.
“Around twelve.” She confirmed.
I nodded and made my way home.
Around twelve Luna was knocking at my door I answered the door brushing my teeth.
“Oh hey cutie.” She smiled and said sarcastically.
“Hush, and did you bring your clothes to wear?” I asked eyeing her bag.
“Yes, and I am single and wanting to mingle!” she groaned and started walking up the stairs to my bedroom.
“Oh great.” I joked and laughed following behind her.
“Okay so black short dress, or barely a shirt thing and shorts?” she asked eyeing both outfits.
“Shorts barely a shirt.” I nodded and picked up a dress, with lace on the bottom that was short and red.
We did our hair and makeup and got all of our stuff ready, when my mom came out of her room.
“Where are you going?” she asked eyeing us.
“Club.” Luna smiled and winked.
“What time will you be home?” she asked sighing.
“Not sure bye.” I answered shortly and walking down the stairs. We called a cab in case we were too drunk to drive.
We arrived and I paid the cab fare, tipping the guy.
The club was very modern and sleek with loud music and smoke.
“Here give me your money and I’ll put it in my little purse thing, since you don’t have one!” she yelled over the music close to my ear. It made sense so; I gave her my debit card and kept my phone in my bra.
We danced together for a while and guys were hitting on Luna, and I for what seemed like the whole time we were dancing. It didn’t matter to me though, I had Travis. I made my way to the bar and tried to see if I looked twenty one, ordering a rum and coke. The bar looked shorthanded on staff and not paid attention giving me my drink. And I knew once I finished the drink, I had way too much to drink, and we had only been there for two hours. I was ready to go and looked around for Luna. Who was way drunk than me. I looked and felt my phone vibrating. The text from Luna was short and jumbled, like most drunk texts. The words, getting lucky and gone with someone. The words lucky and gone were pushed together not spelt right.
I groaned remembering she had my money and I couldn’t get a cab. I was screwed and drunk. I stumbled my out sitting on a curb near the club scrolling through my contacts wondering who to ask a favor from. I quickly called and waited for Travis to answer.
“Hey, I’m working what’s wrong?” he asked knowing right away that getting a call from me at one thirty in the morning was unusual.
“I went out and now I'm stuck.” I mumbled.
“What, where are you?” he asked sounding preoccupied.
“That new club downtown.” I groaned and trying ignore the cat whistles from by standing guys as I stood up sloppily.
“Well, I'm like an hour way but I can try to get there soon.” He groaned and agreed.
“See you then.” I agreed sighing in relief but as I hung up I headed back into the club taking two shots.
I felt my phone vibrating as I took two more shots free from some guys at the club. I really knew I regretted the four rum and cokes from earlier and four shots of tequila. I stumbled and I knew Travis was there. I read the text he sent. I stumbled and barely made it out the door seeing him as soon as I got out, the fresh air hitting me hard.
Travis emerged from the parked car running over to me helping into the car.
“Jesus, you’re really drunk.” He groaned.
“Are you mad baby?” I slurred probably annoyingly.
“No, I was busy that’s all, how’d you get stuck here?” he asked starting to drive.
“Luna, ugh Luna.” I answered felling dizzy.
“What?” he asked not understanding.
“I gave her my card to hold, and she went home with a guy, and then I called you and took four shots and four rum and cokes.” I slurred and smiled sloppily kissing his cheek.
“You aren’t going to feel worth a shit tomorrow.” He laughed shaking his head.
“I have to throw up.” I groaned feeling really bad.
“Oh shit, hold on Em.” He quickly pulled over on a side road I opened the door falling out of the car most likely earning a few bruises and scuffing my black heels.
I slouched over throwing up everything, and everywhere. And I was still drunk. Travis picked me up and put me back in the car.
“I can’t take you home like this.” Travois decided changing direction.
I heard a drake song come on, and I turned on the radio.
“You like drake?” Travis asked surprised.
“I don’t know.” I shrugged drunkenly.
“You’re fucking trashed.” He rolled his eye lighting a blunt.
“I wanna smoke.” I whined.
“No.” he shook his head.
“Please Travis.” I begged.
“No, babe.” He took a sharp turn.
“Ouchie.” I groaned hitting my head on the window.
We soon arrived to a nice big open modern looking house.
“Is this your house?” I asked slurring.
“Let me grab you.” He warned and came over to the side of the car carrying me to the door opening it quickly, and laying me on the couch. I quickly stumbled to the bathroom that Travis led me to, he held my hair as I puked over and over when I was done Travis grabbed a tooth brush from a package he and and I brushed my teeth, he grabbed me and helped me to his bed and he laid next to me.
“Let’s fuck.” I slurred grabbing his cock.
“No Emma, stop.” He grabbed my hand pushing it away.
“Fine!” I pouted and soon fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing.
“Hello?” I asked yawning.
“EMMA WHERE ARE YOU!?” My mom yelled through the phone, making my head pound worse.
“Sorry, I spent the night at uh Luna’s.” I lied covering Travis.
“Well call me next time!” she shirked.
“Ow, okay mom bye.” I blew her off groaning. I saw Travis sit up next to me.
“Good morning my hangover girlfriend.” He smiled and kissed my bare shoulder.
“Why am I naked?” I asked confused looking under the covers.
“Well, you must not remember much, so, here is what happened, you called a little drunk asked me to come get you, something about Luna ditching you to get fucked, so I came to get you and you were completely fucked up, and you puked a lot I took you here so your mom wouldn’t flip the fuck out, and then we got here I carried you in, you puked, brushed your teeth tried to fuck me, I said no,. you fell asleep woke up a few hours later and puked a couple more times and striped all your clothes off saying It was really hot, and here we are now.” He grinned enjoying my embarrassing moment.
“Ugh sorry you were selling last night huh?” I asked lightly covering my eyes.
“Yes and at first I was a little angry I blew off some customers that are going to be mega pissed today, but then you were so drunk and It put me in a better mood.” He confessed.
“I’m so embarrassed and sorry Trav.” I groaned and sat up clutching my throbbing head.
“Don’t be, I’ve had my share of drunken moments.” He shrugged getting up and grabbing the aspirin off his dresser and getting dressed before getting out of bed.
“This is your house huh?” I asked getting up and taking the pills from him and walking with him to get water from the refrigerator. I swallowed the pills looking at the nice and clean house. I sat over on his black low to the ground sleek couch. There was rolling papers on the table in front of the couch.
“Smoke to help with the hangover.” He lit a blunt handing it to me. I took a long breathe inhaling it slowly.
My head instantly helped.
“Ah, that’s better.” I nodded and smoked a little more handing the rest to Travis. His phone rang and he went into the other room. But I could still hear him.
“Alright addict, I said I’d come today I had an emergency last night calm down.” He groaned into the phone. I felt bad knowing this was my fault. I sighed and went to the bathroom, to brush my teeth.
“Hey I’m going to take you home; I need to make up for last night.” Travis came in the bathroom and
hugged me from behind.
“I'm sorry about all the mad people.” I kissed his lips quickly.
“Yeah, it happens.” He sounded darker.
“Alright, so next week were going to meet your parents?” I asked timidly.
“I really don’t wanna talk to about it.” Travis rolled his eyes and walked out.
“You promised.” I looked at him.
“You’re going to meet them okay? I’m not in the mood okay?” he sounded angry.
“Right.” I nodded angrily and grabbed my phone that was ringing from the table.
“Hey I'm so sorry for last night.” Luna apologized quietly.
“He better have been worth it.” I said annoyed slightly.
“I’m scared.” She sounded really serious.
“Why?” I asked her suddenly worried.
“I think I like him.” She sounded a little better.
“No, Luna, he took you home, he’s playing you I can already tell.” I groaned.
“YOU DON’T KNOW THAT!” she exclaimed, not angrily just defensively.
“Okay, Luna, right.” I groaned and ignored her yelling.
“Well I’ll see you at work Monday.” She quickly hung up.
I rolled my eyes and went to find Travis, on the back porch yelling at someone.
“Yes mom, I’m coming to get my stuff, Jesus, yeah mom, and dinner and I’m bringing my girlfriend.” I heard him sigh after yelling about something else.
“Mom I swear don’t throw my shit out, oh of course you’re going to Maui next weekend.” He scoffed.
She must have suggested something because I saw Travis stop and think for a second.
“Yeah… four o’clock, okay bye.” He sounded defeated.
He looked over at me sitting in a chair.
“How does four o clock dinner with my parents sound?” he asked softly.
“Okay.” I agreed feeling nervous.