Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

It's just business with the worst intentions

Image

Stephanie and Max sat on the front step with cigarettes in their mouths. "I take responsibility for you smoking." She said exhaling the smoke from her lungs.

"What?" He said giving her a strange look.

"I feel bad that I'm the one that got you smoking." She said stating into his brown eyes.

"Believe love would have started smoking with or without you." He said smiling as he placed his hand on her upper thigh.

"If that's so I feel better." She smiled.

"You can sleep easy now love." He said giving her a smile that used to make her melt. "Do you remember when we used to ditch school just to drink and hook up?" He asked before taking another drag.

"Yeah, remember when you mom walked in on us?" She said looking at the ground laughing.

"Yeah you were so embarrassed."

"Your mother saw me naked. I had every right in the world to be embarrassed."

"You avoid my house at all cost for a month." He smiled.

"If my mom or dad would have caught us you would have done the same thing."

"If your dad would of caught us I would have been dead." Max laughed.

"He probably would have killed you on the spot naked and all." Stephanie laughed.

"I miss when we used to be together." He said biting his bottom lip as he looked into her blue eyes.

"You're the one who ruined that one." She said dropping her cigarette to the ground.

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Max I've told you don't have to apologize anymore." She stood up and stretched.

"Did you tell Aria about what happened the night of the party?" He asked dropping his cigarette to the ground and stepping on it.

"Max I'm never telling anyone about that."

"Stephanie I don't regret." He said taking his hat and running his fingers through his hair.

"I do but I don't." She said feeling guilty.

"I wasn't drunk when we shagged. I had one drink in me." He said letting her know he knew exactly what he was doing.

"I wasn't drunk, but I sure as hell wasn't sober."

"Max can we please not talk about this. I already feel guilty enough."

"Yeah."

"So are you enjoying life living on your own with Aria?" He asked changing the subject.

"I'm loving it." She smiled.

"What are you loving?" Matt asked walking towards her and Max.

"Living on my own with Aria." She said walking towards him.

"What you two been talking about?" He asked hold Stephanie from behind.

"Just about school days and how Stephanie got me into smoking." He laughed before opening the front door.

Matt felt jealous all the sudden at the mention of the time when Stephanie and Max were together.

"I love you." She said sensing that he was annoyed.

"I love you too." He said before pressing his lips to the back of her neck. "Who all is over?"

"Just Max and Josh."

They walked inside to see Josh watching TV and Aria walking towards the living room.

"Hey Josh." She said sitting down next to him.

"How are you love?"

"I've been better." She said crossing her legs.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Not really. I'm gonna watch a movie in my room if you want to watch one with me." She smiled.

"That sounds like a plan." He said standing up.

They walked into her room and Josh laid down on her bed as she put the DVD in.

"What are we watching love?" He asked as she laid down next to him.

"She's The Man." She pulling a small blanket over her legs.

"It's a girlie film isn't it?" He said scrunching his face.

"Yeah kind of." She laughed.

They watched the movie and they both and jokes through out the whole thing.

"Her boyfriends an ass." Josh said.

"I know what that's like." She said resting her head on his shoulder.

"Your bloke of an ex is fucking mental for cheating on you." Josh said looking into her green eyes.

"He called me a few days ago and told me I should come home and that we should get back together."

"Please tell me you told him to fuck off and hell no?"

"Pretty much." She laughed. "Thanks for listening to me whine about my problems."

"What else is wrong, I'm here to listen?" He said sitting up.

"Well Dan still confuses the fuck out of me."

"Is he still being twat?"

"Yeah pretty much." Aria didn't want to tell Josh that her and Dan had kissed twice. She really wanted nobody to know.

"Well Dan's is mental." He said giving her a crooked smile.

"Thanks Josh."

"No problem love." He said staring into her green eyes. He slowing started moving closer to her trying to judge her reaction. Aria smiled before closing the gap between her and Josh.

There lips crashed together and it was anything innocent. The kiss was rough and filled with lust. Their tongues fought for dominance as Aria knotted her fingers in Josh's shaggy hair. They both pulled away fighting to catch their breath.

"Here’s the deal I'm not getting any and I have no clue if you are, and at this very moment I don't care if you are." She said running her fingers through her hair.

"What are you saying?" He asked knowing where she was going with this.

"I'm saying we have causal sex, aka no emotional attachment just me and you having sex. Or as you Brits say shagging." She pulled her, her shirt off and looked at him biting her bottom lip. "What do you say?"

"Can we date other people?"

"I don't care. Also this stays a secret."

"Deal." Josh said putting his hand out. Aria shook his hand before standing up and locking the door. She got out of her skinny jeans before crawling back onto the bed in only her bra and underwear.

Josh jump off the bed and stripped as quickly as possible down to his boxers. The second he was back on the bed he attached his lips to Aria's

They quickly shed the rest of there clothes. They tried to be as quiet as possible as they rolled their hips together moaned each others names.

"That was fun, yeah?" Josh said crawling out of the bed and pulling on his boxers.

"Yeah it was fun." She laughed pulling on her shirt.

Aria looked in the mirror putting hair in a bun trying to hide her sex hair. "Josh fix your hair."

He smiled and walked over to the mirror and fixing is hair so it looked a little bit less messy.

They walked into the living room to find Matt and Stephanie watching something on TV.

"I'm going to go to Dan's." Josh said.

"Alright." Matt said breaking focus from the TV.

"I'll walk you out." Aria said.

They walked out to Josh's car in silence. Josh leaned against his car and smiled. "I know this might be against the rules, but I'm gonna kiss you goodbye." He said giving her a crooked smile.

"This once would be okay." She laughed.

"Good." He said before pressing his lips to hers.

"Go have fun with Dan." She said walking away from him.

When Josh got to Dan's they just hung out and watched TV.

"Dan what’s your deal with Aria?" Josh asked really wanting to know.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Josh asked giving him a confused look.

"She just rubs me the wrong way."

"That's fucking dumb she is really nice and funny."

"I don't know there's just something about her."

"You should try talking to her."

"I'll try I it will get you off my back." Dan said annoyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The girls outfit
Okay so this chapter is straight up one of my favorite chapter in this whole story. What do you guys think about Max and Stephanie? Also about Aria and Josh and then there's Dan? I need to know what you guys are thinking.
*Well I have no clue who commented on last chapter because they all got deleted. I would love if you commented and let me know what you are thinking.
Chapter title and picture lyrics Every Avenue: Boys Will Be Boys

There is this lovely lady know as BUSTANUT who I consider to be my friend. She writes amazing stories. She writes anything from The Maine, This Century, You Me At Six stories, and they are all amazing. She writing a story that has Joel Kanitz in it. It’s going to be a great story. You should subscribe and comment on it.
Kaleidoscope Eyes

So this ever lovely lady know as pelican park. has a bunch of amazing stories she’s written. You should really check out her Austin Gibbs story. If you like Austin Gibbs you’ll love this story. She is one of my favorite writers. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
To Be Happy Now

Since I’m on a rant about wonderful stories you should check out the very lovely lovelyhope. I have read almost all of her stories and they are amazing. She is writing a story with the wonderful Joel Kanitz in it. If you love This Century I suggest you check it out.
Hear You Me