I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Pete, J'taime tu!

I layed against Pete's chest that night. Listening to his steady heart beat, I kept my eyes closed. Pete thought I was sleeping but I wasn't. He had his arm wrapped around my waist.

I shifted looking up at him.

"Hey," I said in a whisper.

"Hey I thought you were asleep?" He questioned looking at me with a smile.

"Eh, I can't sleep. Your leaving tomorrow," I said glumly.

"Aw I thought we talked about this, I'll call you everyday and we'll video chat and-"

I cut him off, "-I know, I know, just going to be lonely thats all."

"Well aren't you starting that new job with the L.A times?"

"Yeah.." I said.

"Well that'll keep you madly busy and you won't even notice I'm gone. Three months will go by and poof! I'm back." Pete said smiling.

I smiled at him, but my heart still ached. He leaned down and touched his lips to my own.

"I'm gong to miss those." I said smiling.

"Ah yes so will I."

I sighed melting into his chest.

"I'll remember th is night."

"Oh yeah why?" Pete asked looking at me.

"Because tonight I tell you-"

"Tell me what?" Pete said smiling.

"That I love you."

Pete smiled at me. "I love you too."

I smiled as our lips locked once more.

I nuzzled into his chest and fell asleep. Before I went completely under I heard Pete muttering.

"I love you more then you know, more than you know."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and I haven't updated in a long time. I am not going to blame anything but myself. But while I was gone I've been cooking up a new RYAN ROSS story. And may I tell you, no ones ever done this BEFORE woo!