I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

You Don't Know How Lovely You Are

Three months did not go by fast. Three months went by slow. Everyday I felt stressed, and Pete called very little.

I tried to call him to tell him I was moving out, I needed my own place, being depended on him was killing me.

I listened to the all to familiar ringing tone of Pete's phone. I was frustrated, I ha not talked to him in a month, and I needed to tell him I was in my own place.

"Ello?" A groggy female voice said.

My heart stops. I can feel my breath slow and my mid go fuzzy. I felt myself drop the phone from my hands. I felt myself hit the ground and my head bounce off the hard wood floor of my kitchen.

"Shit Kierra!" The distant cry from my phone. My world went black.

#####

I woke up on my floor, my phone was ringing. I sat up, my neck stiff, my head pounding. I rubbed my head. Thats when the tears came.

He cheated. And I should've known.

My hate grew. I threw my phone at the wall, its ringing seizing. I let the hot tears drench my cheeks. I now remember the hate for the band.

I picked up my phone, the many messages and missed calls. I delete it all. I dialed my boss's number delicately.

"Lauren, hey yeah its me, I'm feeling ill, I'm not oging to be in tommorow." I girtted my teeth as Lauren gave me a sick day.

I felt silly, I felt stupid. I let the tears fall down my cheeks. I had lost a lot. I turned on my television. There they were, the band I loathed, the man I hate given my heart to. I threw the remote at the screen, resulting in it shattering.

I locked the door, closed the curtains and turned out the lights. My apartment was a mess, my tv ruined and all I could do was lay in my bed and cry and mourn over my broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
love? comments? I wanted to cry writting this chapter. Think Jane Austen would be porud lmao