I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Eat a Twinkie

I lost my phone. I think it got stolen backstage at Phoenix, I'm not quite sure. But I haven't been able to get a new phone, or a call into Kierra since then.

If I tried to call her she didn't pick up or her line was busy. I was majorly pissed. I wasn't pissed at her, but at the bloke that stole my phone.

"Pattycakes, can I use your phone?" I asked sincerely with a smile.

"Uh sure here," He tossed me the beat up razor 2 and I dialed the all to familiar numbers.

I listened as the phone ringed.

"Hello?" A voice whispered. It was softer and higher then Kierra's.

"Whose this?" I asked.

"This is Lauren, Kierra's friend, whose this?"

Why didn't Kierra have her phone?

"This is Pete, her boyfriend."

She hissed into the phone. "Oh you little booger, how dare you call here! Don't even try to explain your sorry ass, you know I had to come here after three days because Kierra didn't show up for work?! -And I come here expecting to find her sick and dying-'cause that's obviously the only reason she missed work-but no! I find her apartment trashed and Kierra crying in her room. The shades drawn and a blank look on her face. And you know all she could say was? Hmmm?" She questioned me.

I was baffled by all of this. "No, didn't think so, all she could say was, 'he cheated on me', so listen here mister, if you come within a one mile radius of here I'll personally take my channel boots and shove them up your ass."

The line went dead. I was baffled and defeated. I looked at the phone.

"Hey Andy, did I cheat on Kierra last night?" I questioned.

"Uh no."

"Thought so," I said starring at the phone.

"I'm leaving." I announced grabbing a bag and shoving clothes into it.

"What! No, you can't we have a show in a few hours." Joe said looking at me.

"Yeah well somehow Kierra thinks I cheated on her, she needs me."

"Dude, it has to wait." Patrick said looking up from his magazine.

"Don't even talk Patrick, I know your happy right now because Kierra hates me, go be smug somewhere else." I spit at him glaring my hardest.

"Excuse me?" Patrick asked standing up.

"You heard me, why don't you go sing a show tune and eat a Twinkie."

I felt skin and bone collide with my face. I was on top of Patrick faster then he could realize.

I took out my frustrations on his face. I punched him wildly wherever I could land a blow.

Patrick fought back hitting me just as hard.

Joe pulled me off of him and Andy held off Patrick. The two looked at us.

"Time outs! Now!" Joe roared yelling at the two of us like children.

"No need, I'm gone." I said grabbing my bag and wiping the blood off my face.

I walked off the bus, as it stopped at a gas station. I had to get to Kierra.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are appreciated. And if you really love me:
www.myspace.com/angierocksmysocks