I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Cookie Dough

I glared at Pete with as much intensity as I could muster. I felt my face heat up in anger.

"Get out."

"No"

"Now"

"Never"

"God damnit Pete! So help me god! If you don;t leave right now-"

He kissed me. The prick kissed me. Oh he was in for it now.

I shoved him off of me as I wiped my lips.

"That was stepping over the line buddy."

"I love you!"

"If you loved me, I wouldn't have heard some girl answer your phone."

"I told you! My phone was stolen!"

"Quite lying to cover your tracks. Get the fuck out of my apartment before I let Lauren put her boot up your arse."

Pete gulped and looked at me. "I'm going to give you space, but know this, I love you."

Pete walked out the door, tears glistening in his eyes.

I sat down on the couch with a sigh looking at Lauren.

"Good job kid, time to go to work."

I groaned at her, "Your not serious are you? I was just about to get some cookie dough-" I stopped looking at the death glare she was giving me.

"So your car or mine?" I asked sheepishly.

"Mine, it's faster."

~~~~~~~

I plopped down on my couch after work. I was exhausted both physically and mentally. I laid watching the old tube pondering on what I was going to do with my life.

It was awkward for me, to be alone. I was so used to being with Pete and the numerous people that the silence was bothering me to my core. I could feel the silence ricocheting off of my body and around the room.

The doorbell rand breaking the silence. My head shot up in bliss. I wondered out loud.

"Did Lo come to check on me?"

I opened the door to see a smiling Pete and a vase of flowers. I glared at him. I went to slam the door shut but Pete stopped it with is hand.

"Kierra, please let me explain."

I sighed. "Pete, your done. I don't give second chances to cheaters. Hold on one second."

I walked back into my room. A small box of Pete's belongings was sitting in my corner. I grabbed it bringing it back to the door. I shoved the box int o his hands, causing him to drop the flowers.

"Goodbye Pete." I said venomously. I closed the door and locked it. Tears started falling immediately. I gasped for air as I tried to control myself.

I ended up smacking my own cheek. "Get ahold of yourself, its a boy. get over it."

I stopped crying, my breath regulating itself. I stood up from my crouched position and walked over to my refrigerator. Just as I was about to open it there was another knock on my door. I gritted my teeth and walked over to it. Swinging it open.

"I told you-" I was cut off guard.

Standing there with a bruised on his cheek and a smile on his face was Patrick. I felt my eyes well up instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
In my opinion this is fillerish. Note the ish. Gah i am bored. lots of comments please, I'll give you twizzlers! and skittle too! I have twenty subscribers. Can I have twenty comments?