I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Damien

I sat in my office furiosly typing away at a story. I had a deadline to meet, but it didn't help that Lauren was standing behind me talking away.

"Now tell me what's happening with your lovers?"

"There not my lovers,"

"You have two boys competiting for your attention, I'd call them lovers,"

"Don't you have work to do on you Fashion Column?" I asked irritated.

"No, 'cause since I didn't procratinate, I got mine done early!"

I glared at my screen, imagining it was her face.

I felt something wet land on my head.

"Oopsie!" She giggled.

I looked up threw my bangs glaring. A peice of tomato, from her sub sandwhitch, was laying on my head.

"Lo, you better get that off of my head right now-"

"I am! I am! Take a midol chica!"

She grabbed the peice of tomato and threw it behind her. I glared once more.

I continued typing with a sigh.

"Delivery!" Someone called from my office door.

"You can just leave it right there-" I said not lookign up.

"Aww Keirra! Three years and you won't even look at me?"

I knew that voice, and even after three years it still gave me goosebumps.

I looked up at Damien. He had changed for the better. His black hair was hanging over his right eye, and his green eyes sparkled in the morning sun. He had his lip and eyebrow peirced. His body was toned and I wanted to jump his bones right there.

"The triangle now becomes a square," I heard Lauren say as she escused herself from my office.

"Damien, I haven't seen you in awhile, what brings you to L.A?" I questioned.

"Your mother called-"

"Of course she did," I said scolwing.

He laughed, his musical laugh. "That wasn't the reason I came, remember my band?"

"What? Who could forget 'Untitled: Cause were to lazy," I smiled.

"Actually, it's One Hit Wonder now, the record label made us change it."

I stood up and gave him a hug, "Wow! Congratulations!" I said with a smile.

He smiled down at me, becuase he was 6'2. "I've missed you, when's your lunch break?"

"In twenty minutes,"

"Then I'll be back in twenty, it's a date," He said with a wink walking out the door.

Lauren walked in, "Who was that hunk a, hunk a burning love?" She asked with a giggle.

I sighed. "That was Damien."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW, I haven't updated in ages!
I'm sorry =[
but I made this looong =D
comments=updates