I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Designated Dave

I stood nervously inside Pete's club. Every celebrity imaginable was here. I counted off the heads and stopped when I hit 30. I could feel myself hyperventilating. Why? I was asking myself that one. Mayb its the fact that I decided to mak a memoir out of my relatioinship. The first no no, in the 'how to date a rockstar' hand book right?

I felt hands on my shoulder and turned around. I smiled at Patrick. He handed me drink.

"So your designated Dave tonight?"

"Who's designated Dave?" He asked looking at me.

I had to look up to meet his eyes. "You've never seen 'Drive Me Crazy huh?"

"Nope, I saw Sixteen Candles though."

I laughed, "I saw that one too."

We walked to the dance floor and attmepted to dance. Patrick was;t great and neither was I. We ended upleaving the dance floori n a fit of giggles.

"Wow, I think a blind nun looked better then us!" I exclaimed as we took a seat in one of the posh booths.

"I second your motion." Patrick said laughing.

Andy, Joe and unfortunetly Pete joined us. We were mobbed by people congrastualting Pete and jsut wanting to touch him. I sunk in my seat not liking the chlauterphobic feeling I was getting.

Patrick looked down at me as he took a sip of beer.

"You ok?" He questioned.

"I' fine,just theres a lot of people."

Pete leaned over. "Overwhelming?" He questioned before Patrick could answer me.

"A little." I felt like I wasfive again, it sucked big time.

"Welcome to my world, dance with me." He stood up and pulled me out of the booth. I gave an apologetic look towards Patrick who nodded his head and started talking to Andy about Star Wars.

"Pete, I don't know if you saw back there, but I suck at dancing."

"Me too, so jsut go with it."

Pete lied, again. He rocked at dancing. I looked lik a lost duck next to him. But either way I moved with him to the beat of 'Nine In The Morning' By Panic! Pete bent his head down by my ear so I could hear him.

"See you don't suck."

I couldn't help but blush.

"You know I told Patrick I had dibs, but he was mean and he stole you from me."

I stopped moving and looked at him dumbfounded. I am in som deep shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone heard Panic!'s new CD? Its awsome. I'm not a big Panic! fan myself but my friend brought ut over, and may I say they habe this awsome Beetles vibe, and Brendom Urie finally sounds like he hit puberty...well comment loves *throws bagels at readers*