I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

In the End it doesnt even matter

was looking down at my lifeless body. I was jsut standing there. No one could see or hear me. Patrick was kneeling down by me now. His attepmts to make me open my eyes failing. I couldn't feel him touch me, and he oculd feel me either. It was strange watching my body being put on a gurny and into an ambulance. I followed along as the docotors moved aorund patrick and my transparent figure. I looked like a bloody mess. Blood trickeled down my forehead and there was gash on the side of my neck. I felt my neck for the gash, but it wasn't there.

I don't know why I wasn't freaking out. I mean I was looking down atm y unconscious body. But all I could think about was the class I took in college. About the Paranormal and Out Of Body experiences. I beleived I was having one now.

I followed the doctors threw the hospital as they stabilized me. It was interesting to watch and I looked on intently. They had to drag Patrick from my side, it amazed me. I decided ot follow him into the waiting room, where he was tlaking franticly on his cell phone.

"Pete?! Get your ass ot the hospital! No, I did not jump off a bridge, if I jumped off ab ridge I wouldn't be tlaking to you! No, its, its Keira, she's been hit by a car they, they don't think shes going ot make it man."

I watched him habng up the phone, my own heart sinking. I wasn;t going to make it? But what will happen to me? Will I go to heaven? Will I go to hell? Will I stay in limbo like this forever? I wlaked up to Patrick.

"Patty?!" I tried to touch him, only to have my hand go threw his shulder. I wanted to cry but no tears owuld come out of my eyes. I hard yelling and turned aorund. Pete came running in in his boxers. He held a pair of jeans in his hands as a nurse shouted at him.

"Sir! Put on osme pants! This is a public hospital!"

"Fuck off lady!" He yelled runnign up to Patrick. He attempted to jump into his jeans, only to trip and fall at Patrick's feet.

Pete jumped up hos eyes frantic.

"How the hell did she get hit by a car?"

"I-I- I don't know, she siad she had to leave-"

"And you didn't go with her?"

"Peter, God dammnit calm down! She's my girlfriend not yours!"

I had never seen Patrick mad like this before. There was fury in his eyes and anger on his face as he made Pete sit down.

"Sorry Pat, but I told you I liked her, I've liked her since the day she told us off."

"Yeah, well, do you want me to continue?"

"Yes"

"Well she just said hse had to to bed, had a deadline to meet, so I finished my drink and wlkaed out, when I did she was laying on the ground and traffic was stopped. People were freaking out. The bastard didn't stop, he kept driving."

I ended up walking away then. It was to surreal to me. I entered the room where the docotors were working on me. I heard loud beeping nouses and shouting.

"Shit! We're loosing her! Code blue! Someone get me the paddles!" The doctors rushed more as they charged the paddle things. I felt them shock my chest. I looked down at my chest. I felt the vibration once more, I could see myself fading. Panic rose in me as I figured out where I'd be going. I prayed to God to rpeent me ofr my sins, I then begged him to give me more time.

I heard the doctor sigh in relief and my color come bacl to me. I was still an apparation but my body was still alive, and that what counted.

They rolled me away to my own ward and I followed my body. I stood next to it, tryign to figure out a way to get back in it. I thouhgt of the stuff we'd learned in school. About unfinished buisness. But I couldn't figure out what my unfinished buisness would be.

I looked up when I felt someone touch my hand. I actually felt it. I looked at my transparent hand and then back to my body. Pete sat there holding it. I felt bad in a way. I had two boy's hearts and I'd only known them for a week. SOmething was wrong with this.

It then hit me my unfinished buisness. I had to choose which boy's heart I would break and delete my memoir. But I felt it was alll going to fast for me to handle. I then saw my self disaper and the world go black. Only to have it come back again in full light. I felt Pete's hand on my own. I opened my eyes and noticed I was back in my body.

The only weird thing was, usually with out of body experiences you don't remember all of it. But I rememebered it in full detail.

"Nice to see you with pants on Pete, you probably scared that nurse." I whispered.

His head shot up and looked at me. "How'd you?"

"It's a long story."

I then clsoed my eyes and went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah who wnats to leave me a comment? I have chocolate covered raisons to give to you! And I did this with a sinus infection...well thats what we think it is =]