Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 1

“Addison come on! I want to be the first one in line to get tickets!” Remy sighed while playing with her long blond hair. She was glaring at me with those big blue eyes of hers. I could just sense it. I only knew this because she has only been my best friend for 5 years now.

We met when we were freshman in high school, all thanks to a history project. If it wasn’t for that project, we wouldn’t even be friends. Remy was more into sports. She played so many, volleyball, tennis, soccer, and softball. Unlike her, I had no athletic ability what so ever. While she was popular and sat with a bunch of people at lunch, I sat alone reading books or studying. Anyway, I thought I was going to do all the work. I always did all the work when I had to work with other people. Turned out, she was just as smart as I was. Which actually worked out kind of great in a way. It was that week that we found out we had a lot of things in common. Ever since then, we have been best friends, practically sisters ever since.

“Hold on will you! This is the best match in the entire world!” I snapped turning my head to face her for a split second before turning back to the program on our tv, Friday Night Smackdown.

“This match isn’t that special Addie. It’s just C.M. Punk verses Randy Orton. I love C.M. Punk as much as the next girl but I love Big Time Rush more. So let’s move it!” She replied walking over to the television to turn it off. I jumped off my perfectly made bed and tackled her to the floor and sat on her. She started to squirm underneath me.

“I really want to watch this match.” I jumped off of her and ran over to her bag and pulled out her Big Time Rush blanket. “I’ll wreck this blanket if you don’t let me watch it. You wouldn’t want that to happen would you?” I said narrowing my eyes at my evil plan forming in
my mind if she didn’t. I knew she would let me watch it though, she loves this thing.

“Okay okay!!! You can watch the match. But you have to get dressed as you watch it.” She screamed reaching for the blanket. I nodded and started to take my shirt to put on my One
Direction t-shirt I had made.

C.M. Punk had Randy Orton pinned once I put on my sweatpants. The next thing I knew, the match was over. That match was amazing. Two amazing wrestlers in one ring one on one. And punk won! This is a great start to a great night. I looked at Remy who was making sure she had everything. I shook my head at her. She is so strange sometimes, I thought to myself.

“You ready?” Remy asked sounding a bit too impatient. I turned the tv off and grabbed my jacket noticing Remy already had her shoes and jacket on.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” I replied hopping on one leg slipping my vans onto my feet. Remy laughed at the sight of me.

Remy and I decided a week or so ago to take my truck so we could fit everything in it. We also wrote up a list of supplies we will need for tonight. So of course, we had to go to the store to actually get the goods. This was going to be a project all on its own.

“What do you want to drink?” Remy asked. She looked over at me and then back to the giant refrigerated wall stocked with drinks. We walked up and down the aisle to figure out what we wanted. We finally decided on a few monster and mountain dews and two waters to hydrate us after all the sugar. I checked the time and noticed it was about 9 o’clock. I was secretly hoped Remy didn’t notice the time. She would have been pissed and started to complain about possibly not being the first ones in line all because I wanted to watch my two favorite wrestlers actually wrestle each other.

“You ready to head to check out?” I asked Remy grabbing another Monster Import.

“I guess… Do we have everything on the list?” she asked pulling out a piece of paper. “Monsters? Check, Monster import? Check, Mountain Dew? Check, Waters? Check, Chips? Check, and lots and lots of candy? Check. Yup we have everything we could possibly need to survive the night.” She giggled.

“I swear we are from another world if all of this junk food doesn’t give us tummy aches.” I laughed. Remy smiled and started to push the basket over to the register.

As soon as the guy at the check-out counter saw all the junk we were getting he instantly judged us. “We aren’t pot heads if that is what you were thinking. We are camping out to buy tickets to our favorite bands.” I stated.

The look on the guys face was just priceless. Remy and I looked at each other and shrugged and went back to putting everything on the conveyor belt. Remy grabbed the bags afterwards and left leaving me to pay for it. It was much but at least she was going to pay for parking. I ran out after her letting the cold winter air hit me. I ran over to my truck and started it.

“Who’s crazy was this?” I asked looking over at Remy who was looking for a CD to put it. Earlier that week we made a CD of a combination of Big Time Rush and One Direction songs. It was just brilliant.

“Mine… Oh please this weather is nothing. We will be plenty warm once we get there!” Remy said slipping in a CD. One Direction’s Up All Night flooded the speakers making me smile.

“Alright. You ready to go?” I asked glancing at Remy. She nodded vigerously. I started to back up the truck to leave and pulled out of the parking lot. We were on the road to go and sit around in the cold to go get our tickets that we would die for.

“I see the building!” Remy said pressing her face against the window. “This is so exciting!!! Nothing is going to ruin this for me. NOTHING!” Remy mumbled into the glass. I started to laugh and pulled into the parking garage. Well this is the beginning to a fun night… I thought to myself pulling into a parking space.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Reading. (:
logie-bear;; wrote Remy's version of this chapter.
Don't be a silent reader!
Comment!