Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 2

Screams coming from a big room filled with girls. That’s all one could hear. Remy and I were sitting front row. The stage in front of us was huge. Everyone knows to sit around as the people set the stage up for the bands. So Remy and I sat around talking about Big Time Rush and One Direction. Looking around all you could see was girls freaking out wearing the merchandise of their favorite band. The lights flickered and went out. Everyone stood up and started to scream as five bodies slowly appeared on stage. The lights went up and there was my favorite band on stage, One Direction.

My eyes darted from Remy to the boys. My eyes met Harry’s green eyes and he smiled at what I thought was me. I practically fainted. I stood there with a black expression on my face realizing for a fact that he probably does this to every other girl he sees from the stage. At that moment, I smiled when Harry started to frown when he wasn’t singing. At that moment I had realized he really was looking at me and smiled at me. My smiled got even bigger when he pointed at me when started singing his solo in Gotta be you. From that moment on our eyes were glued to each other’s. Liam started talking about something after the last song and thanking everyone for being a great audience and they all left the stage including Harry, breaking our eye contact for the first time during the show. The house lights came on and I turned to Remy with a giant smile on my face.

“Was Harry seriously staring at me the entire show or was that just me?” I started to freak out more and more after every word that came out of my mouth. Remy rolled her eyes.

“What?” I asked

“I think you were imagining it Addison.” She replied. “You have such an active imagination...” She started to laugh. The next thing we knew this boy appears in front of us with a baseball cap on that had the red sox logo on it. Strangely he was wearing dark sunglasses so we couldn’t see his eyes. His outfit however looked strangely familiar. I just couldn’t figure out why though. Remy and I looked at each other with confused looks and looked back at the strange boy. “Uhh… Who are you?” Remy asked with confusion dripping all over her words.

“Ummm... Hello there love, I sort of noticed you staring at me.” The boy said looking at me smiling.

“I was looking at the stage… My eyes never left the s-s-stage…” I said looking over at Remy who nodded to confirm that I was telling the truth. The boy laughed.

“It’s me…” He said quietly leaning towards us. “Harry.” He said leaning away again looking around probably to make sure no one over heard him. The last thing he needed was a bunch of girls swarming him.

“You have GOT to be kidding me.” Remy laughed.

Harry looked over at her sort of hurt that she doesn’t believe him. The thing was, I did believe him. I had a feeling that he really was Harry Styles. I would know that smile anywhere. I smiled at him.

“So you really are him right?” I asked to confirm. He nodded. I stood up fixed my skirt and stretched out my hand. “Hello, my name is Addison Wardens. I am a really big fan.” He laughed and took my hand and kissed it. I looked down at his hand in mine and looked right back up at him. I could feel my face getting warm so I had to lower my head down to hide my face.

“Come hang out with me Addison.” Harry pleaded. I shrugged and the next thing I knew I was being pulled away from Remy. “Uh, Addison’s friend? Stay here and enjoy the rest of the show. Addie will be back here afterwards. I promise” He laughed and dragged me over to an opening in the rails where we could sneak backstage unseen. A giant security guard had closed it after we walked through. He was almost a giant compared to me. He almost looked like the grounds keeper from Harry Potter.

“Thanks Hagrid!” I yelled back at him and started to giggle. Harry laughed too obviously getting my Harry Potter reference. “Where are we going?” I asked sort of nervous now.
“You will see.” He said turning his head so I could see his famous smile that made me melt a bit more on the inside.

Moments later we were standing at an opening in a door way where in that room all of One Direction was sitting on a couch talking, minus Harry of course. I looked down quickly realizing that our fingers were laced together. The room started to spin and Harry looked over at me and smiled. The last thing I heard was Harry asking me if I believed in love at first sight. My eyes closed and my body fell to the cold hard floor.

Ohhhh, it’s gonna be a big night. We’re gonna have a good time, it’s gonna be a big big big big big big night.

I shot straight up in my bed and looked around my dorm. Empty. I thought I looked at my alarm clock and sighed. I switched it off to silence it and laid back down under the warm covers. My eyes instantly looked at the ceiling. It was just a dream… I thought. I rolled over onto my side ad glanced quickly at the time, 10:30am. I sat up, grabbed my glasses put them on, and leaned against the cold wall and stared out the window. “It felt so real…” I sighed. “Why did it feel so real?” I ripped the cover off my body to let the cold air hit me. “Back to reality I guess. Now… what to wear…” I said hopping out of my bed and walking over to my closet.

I only had 4 different outfits hanging up in my tidy closet. Everything was already packed up in boxes and being shipped to LA. I grabbed the outfit that I had planned on wearing today. I looked at the mirror and thought it had to do. “I look so plain…” I said looking at my black sweater hiding my tiny body with my tight skinny jeans and vans. The only color in my outfit was the collar of my sea foam green collared shirt. I applied threw my hair up in a ponytail, grabbed my iPod off my side table and shoved it in my pocket. I looked at the time. 10:45am it flashed. “Shit.” I said under my breath and grabbed my long board. If I didn’t skate to the cafeteria fast, I was going to miss breakfast.

The last thing I needed was to skip breakfast. I was up late last night studying and wanted the extra time to sleep instead of a shower. Remy would kill me anyway if I didn’t meet her for breakfast. I skated over to the cafeteria. Remy was sitting at our usual table with a tray full of food.

“I knew you would be late to breakfast.” She said laughing. “I wanted to make sure you ate breakfast before we go to our exams.” She said shoving the tray of food in front of an empty seat across from her. “You are paying for dinner though since I paid for breakfast. Got it?” I nodded and sat down as I poured my milk into my cereal and shoving a giant spoonful of cheerios into my mouth. “Did you sleep well?” she asked taking out her biology book.

“Good I guess. Although, I did have the strangest dream. It felt so real…” I said taking a sip of orange juice. Remy closed her book looking suddenly interested in my dream.

“Explain?” She said looking at me smiling.

“Okay well, we were at the concert, the one we are going to tonight, and while One Direction was performing Harry and I were staring at each other. And when it ended Harry came out to get me in a disguise just to bring me back stage with him. And when we got back there he asked me if I believed in first sight. I woke up right after that.” I said practically tripping over my words. Remy started to laugh hysterically. “What is so funny Rem?” I whined chugging the rest of my orange juice.

“Sorry… Sorry… It’s just really funny… Who would want date you?” she said in between giggles.

“Gee… I have no idea, maybe someone like me. You should know this by now.” A familiar male voice said laughing. I knew that voice anywhere. It was my boyfriend, Evan Langston.
I turned around to see him walking over to us with a hamburger on his plate. “That isn’t good for you. You need to watch what you eat. Unless you want to lower your endurance.” I said looking into Evan’s gray blue eyes. I pushed my glasses up and continued to eat my cheerios.

“Lighten up Addie.” He said putting his arm around me. I quickly shrugged it off.

“You know not to touch me when I am stressed about exams… I have three today and the last two tomorrow.” I said glaring at him.

“Chill babe.” Evan said. He took a bite of his hamburger and I winced. “So what was so funny?” he asked with his mouth full. That was one thing I hated about Evan, he talked with his mouth full. I was so gross.

My eyes shot over to Remy showing her the worry in my eyes. I was mentally asking her to lie for me. She knew for a fact Evan hated it when I fan-girled over celebrities. “Some random guy asked Addison out this morning in the hallway.” She said giggling. “I mean come on look at the way she is dressed this morning. Can someone say nerd?” She laughed harder. I glared at her and turned to Evan for some help. Turned out he was laughing even harder than Remy. I bit my lower lip slightly hurt. I knew Remy was just joking but Evan didn’t. Remy stopped when she noticed Evan laughing. I looked over at her and sighed.

Evan calmed down and put his arm around me again and smiled. “So babe, want me to walk you to class?”

“Okay two things Evan. One, don’t touch me.” I said as my voice shook. I shrugged his arm off my shoulders again. “Two, I am going to class with Remy since she is actually in the same class as me.” I looked down at my cereal and fiddled with my glasses. I still had some cereal left. I picked up my bowl and started to slurp my milk instead of finishing my cereal.

“Hey!! Evan my main man!” Another voice called out. It was Remy’s obnoxious boyfriend Stephen. The boys did some strange hand shake and Stephen walked over and sat down next to Remy instantly putting his arm around her waist. The boys continued talking and I notice Remy looking around. She obviously wanted out of there, and quick.

“Well Remy we should go to class now… Ya’know to get a good seat. I said winking at her. She picked up on it and smiled.

“Ohh right, right.” Remy said winking back at me. She turned to her boyfriend, “Babe, I’ll see you back at the dorm after exams alright?” She said in between kisses. He mumbled and she kissed his cheek. “Great.” She smiled.

“Yeah.. Bye Evan, see ya.” I said quickly annoyed at him. I kissed his check and pushed my tray in front of him. “Oh and be a doll and put this stuff away. Thanks.” I said grabbing my board and walking off with Remy before he could protest.

As soon as the doors opened we put our boards down and pushed off. “Okay so back to the dream Addie… I have a question. Did you drink anything before going to sleep?”

“Code Red Mountain Dew mixed with a Monster Import, just like always”

“You have such an imagination.” She laughed.

“Rem, you said that same line in my dream last night.” I replied maneuvering around a student so I wouldn’t crash into them.

“Well that is just creepy…” Remy said stopping at the door opening it and skating in. I followed in after her. “Maybe you have these sleep powers that can tell what you are going to do before you actually do it!”

“Girls off the boards this is a hallway not a skate park.” A professor said walking by us. We jumped off the boards and picked them up. We continued the three second walk into the classroom where the test will be given.

“I don’t think that is a possibility Rem.” I said walking into the room sitting in the middle of the room and took out my lucky pencil. I hope I don’t fail this test. I thought to myself

Hours later I had finished the exams and started to board back to my dorm. That only meant I could relax tonight at the concert with Remy. I skated back listening to my ipod. I was in my own world for those few moments. When I got back to the dorm, Evan was there. He was smiling. I took off my shoes and stuck them at the foot of my bed like I had done all semester. Remy wasn’t back from her exams left. I had no escape now.

“Hey babe.” Evan said wrapping his arms around me kissing my forehead. “So want to hang out and have some fun with me tonight? Ya’know… Just the two of us?” He winked at me. I looked into those big blue gray eyes of his and melted on the inside.

I smiled at him, “As much as I would love to, I can’t. I promised Remy I would go to the club with her.” I said looking down at my feet. I knew I was lying to him and I hated lying to him.

“Sweet. I’ll meet you guys there then. Same as always right?” He looked so excited to actually spend time with me. I nodded and smiled up at him. Why did he have to be so tall? “I guess I’ll meet you there so you and Rem can get all pretty and stuff.” He said winking. “If I were you though, I would borrow something of Remy’s. To ya’know show off your body I know you have.” He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I just stood there amazed he even said such a thing.

“Yeah, I’ll see you there hun.” I said walking over to my laptop making it look like I had to do something important on it. “bye” I said waving as Evan walked out the door. I sighed and laid down on my bed staring up at the ceiling.

Tonight is going to be special. I am going to have a great time. I just knew I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
You like?
Comment!
Don't be a silent reader!!
xoxoxo