Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 24

Addison was only away from her friends in London for only a few short weeks. She was back in the US with the family she despised. Her grandmother had died so she was stuck here until everything was sorted out. She wasn’t exactly happy here but she had to admit, she missed seeing her family all the time. She didn’t really know if she wanted to go back to London like everyone thought she did.
She loved her friends but the only person that made her want to go back was Harry. Before she left, he gave her his necklace and she hasn’t taken it off since. She thought he was the one because he promised he was going to wait for her to go back. He made her feel so good about herself. She never wanted to part from him.

“Miss Addison, everyone is waiting for you downstairs.” One of the many maids the family had said walking into her room.

Addison was sitting at her desk doing some homework. Classes had already started back in London. Luckily she had e-mailed her teachers and explained why she wasn’t in any of the classes. They understood and let her take the classes online until she got back. The red head sighed and closed her mac book.

“Alright, inform them that I will be right down. I just have to finish an essay.” She stood up from her desk and walked to the bathroom without a word from the maid as she left. The red head stood in the oversized bathroom she shared with her twin sister and checked her appearance in the mirror. It was a black lace midi dress. Of course it was black though. She was still in mourning for her grandmother.

Addison walked out of the bathroom and her room and stood at the top of the stairs at the crowd in her house. Her parents were throwing a party for her. Tonight will be the night she makes her decision in front of everyone whether she will remain here or go back to London. Everyone knew she would go back though. London had changed her, for the better. She was more social now, and famous since people knew her as the girl Harry talks about.

The girl made her way down the stairs and started to greet everyone as she searched for her parents. When she found them I the living room she was surprised to see them talking to her ex-boyfriend, Evan. She bit her lip and walked towards them.

“Oh Addison, about time you came down.” Her father muttered taking a sip of his red wine.

“I was doing homework. I apologize.” She responded rolling her eyes. She hated sounding polite.

“Right, well it’s almost announcement time.” Her mother hissed walking away. The red headed girl nodded and made her way to the top of the stairs once more. She sat there resting her head in her hands thinking.

She made her decision right then and there as the necklace dangled from her neck hitting her knee. She smiled sitting up straight holding it in her hand. She was going back, for Harry. And it was going to be as soon as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, January 5th I will post chapter 1 of Rush!!
Who's excited?
* * *
Comment and stuff!
xx.