You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 1

You are watching TV/Holonet as the Hogwarts Students are getting checked in. Luke wanted you close by if it got too busy and they needed you to help. While you are watching TV someone sits on you. You look at who sat on top of you and it is Harry Potter.

"Harry!" you yell.

"Bella, why are you watching TV?" he inquires.

"Because they don't need my help up at the counter yet"

"Oh so are on a break?"

"Yep," you notice a few people coming up behind Harry and you think they are his friends since they don't look like Raynar Thul. "Harry, who are your friends?"

"Oh, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, guys this is my cousin Isabella Sandra Tucker."

"Nice to meet you," Hermione states.

"Wait a minute, you're the Great Jedi," Ron inputs. "My father likes your work."

"I don't care if I'm the Great Jedi or not, Ron. I just want to be accepted for who I am and not for being a protector."

You look over to a hall way that leads to the Slytherin and Hufflepuff rooms. You see Raynar to his cousins and you grab a pillow and put it over your face hoping that Raynar will not notice you. You have no clue why but he loves you and you don't love him. You like as a friend and you have to keep reminding him that you two are jus friends and hurt him. You sense them going into the hall and two pairs of hands takes your pillow from you scaring you half to death.

"We got her, George," one of them states.

"Who are you two?" you ask.

"I'm Fred," one replies.

"And I'm George," the other one answers as well.

"Okay, identical twins?"

"Yep"

"Sis, get over here now!" Ben yells

You get up and walk over to him, "Ben, what is this about?"

"Aren't you supposed go to the infirmary right now for a quick check up?"

"Luke never told me about it," you reply innocently since you forgot.

"Isabella, I'm working in there with Jacen and Snape and they told me to get you."

"Shesh, Ben, can't you take a joke. I just forgot. I'm coming alright."

You and Ben go to the infirmary and you get check out and everything is fine. Luke and Mara are concerned about you especially once you got kidnapped again almost a week ago by a new Sith, Buru Imoo Godeza, bound on keeping Brakisss mission by killing you. He did rape you when he had you so the last thing they do is take a blood sample to see if you did conceive since you have been feeling funny in the morning. You wont know if you are pregnant for at least two days. You are dismissed and you go back to Harry and his friends. George and Fred come up to you.

"So why did you have to go to the medical wing?" Fred inquires.

"I bet it was her back," George inputs and you just laugh.

"It wasn't that guys but right now I have to talk to Harry Potter alone," you reply.

"You do?" they say in unison

You roll your eyes and...