Status: Comments=Updates(:

Save Me.

Leave.

Five Months Later

Zacky

"Zack! Come here and hold your daughter!" I heard Jess yell from our bedroom, sighing I got up and walked up the stairs to our room where she sat holding our two week old daughter Cassandra. I took Cassy from her and smiled down at her slightly, "Hi sweetie..." Jess looked at me, "So Zack, I think we need to talk about something..." I groaned, "Now what Jess?" She looked down, "I don't think we're working out..." What the hell? I put Cassy in her crib, "What are you talking about Jessica?" She rolled her eyes, "It's been two weeks since I had Cassandra and you haven't even looked at me! Is there something you need to tell me?" I sighed, "Jess, I do-don't know what yo-you're talking about."

She rolled her eyes, "Zackary James Baker, you're lying to me. Ar-are you gay?" That hurt...I shook my head, "I'm not gay Jess, I'm bisexual though..." She looked at me, "Who is it? Who do you want to leave me for Zack?" I shook my head again, "No one Jess, at least no one around here," I mumbled the last part, but she heard, "What do you mean at least no one around here? Who is it Zack!" "Brian! It's Brian ok? Are you happy now?" Jess stood up, "Leave. Pack your things and leave," she looked at me, completely heartless. I wasn't leaving, not without Cassy, "Let me take Cassy with me and then I'll go. I want to take my daughter with me."

Jessica looked as though she didn't even care, "Fine, take her. I don't care anymore Zacky. Just take Cassandra and leave." I packed up my bags, got Cassy's stuff packed, and went to a hotel for a few days. I need to make sure everything is perfect for when I go back to to see Brian, I was on the plane with Cassy, she slept most of the way to California, when we landed and I was waiting for my ride I sent a quick text to Jimmy.

To: Jimmy
Hey, I'm back in Cali, meet me at my house?

I was in the cab on the way to my house when I got Jimmy's reply,
From: Jimmy
Sure! Be there soon.


[iBrian
I woke up and looked around, wrapped my arms around Johnny's waist, "Morning." He smiled tiredly and looked at me, "Good morning Bri." I smiled, "How'd you sleep?" He continued to smile, I could tell how tired he was, he buried his head into my chest, "Slept great," I heard him mumble against my chest causing me to laugh slightly. He looked up at me, "What?" I shook my head, "You're just so cute Johnny." His face went pure red, he quickly hid his face back in my chest, I got my hand under his chin and carefully tilted his face so he was looking at me before leaning down and pressing my lips to his. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck, I wrapped mine around his waist. He quickly moved so he was straddling my waist, he broke the kiss, "I love you Brian..." I smiled, "I love you too."

Johnny

After my make-out session with Brian I fell asleep in his arms, I loved being close to him like this. That's when my phone rang, I looked to see I had a new text.

From Jimbo
Zack's back in Cali, don't tell Brian! Come back to Zack's old house, everyone's here, besides you and Brian.


I quickly got up and got dressed before kissing Brian's cheek, "I'll be back later babe, ok?" He nodded and turned on his side, I almost ran down the stairs and out to my car. I drove to Zack's and sure enough he was sitting outside with Jimmy, Matt, and..a baby? I got out and walked over, Zack looked up, "Hey Johnny!" I smiled slightly, "Hey Zack. What's with the baby?" He smiled, "This is my daughter, Cassy." I smiled barely, "That's cool. Where's Jess?" He looked down, "She..uh..stayed in Florida. Said she didn't want anything to do with me or Cassy, told me to just take her and leave." Great...now my competition is back, but Brian wouldn't leave me just because Zack's back....right?