Status: Comments=Updates(:

Save Me.

I Almost Told You That I Loved You.

Brian
Trying to run on less than two hours of sleep is something I should be used to, ever since Zack left. I always have the same nightmare, over and over again, my past comes back to haunt me. Sighing I got up and walked to the bathroom down the hall from my room and looked at the mirror, I look like shit.... I walked back to the room, got dressed and walked downstairs to find Johnny laying on the couch, I walked over and hugged him, "Thanks for letting me stay short-shit." He smiled up at me, "No problem. Hey Bri?" I stopped in front of the door and turned to look at him, "Yes?" He looked down at his feet, "Do you think that maybe, we could have a movie night? You know, just you and me?" I knew this was coming, he knows that I'm still not over Zack, "Sure Johnny, when?" He smiled at me, "How about tonight?" I smiled slightly, "If you'd really like to, than yes Johnny, we can have a movie night. I'll be back around six-thirty, see ya later," I walked out of the house and started walking down the road to my house.

I didn't even bother to go inside, I got in the car and drove to the studio. Walking inside the building I noticed Matt, "You just got here too?" He nodded, "What's going on with you Brian You look like you haven't slept in weeks." I haven't....since Zack left..., "I'm fine Matt, just had a rough night, I caught Gabby cheating." He walked over and put his hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry man, what are you doing tonight? Maybe we can go out and try to party a bit." I shook my head, "I already promised Johnny that I'd do a movie night with him, if I would've said no he probably would've given me that damn puppy dog look and made me cave anyway." Matt laughed, "You're such a sucker for the cute ones, huh Bri?"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever Matt, let's just get the recording done for the day, ok?" We walked in, only to hear, "Fuck you!" I looked to see Jimmy sitting on the couch, screaming at Johnny, who laughed and screamed back, "Fuck you!" Matt groaned and looked at them, "Could we please just get back to recording?" Jimmy pouted, "Fine. I get to do my drums first!" Matt sighed, "Fair enough Jimmy, go ahead." He got his drum session over, Johnny was next, Jimmy was making faces and teasing him the entire time, which in turn made Johnny laugh, I got my part done, not very enthusiastically though, Matt was done and now we just had to wait for the new guitar player Hunter to do his part, I did not like him at all.
Once we were done I walked out and Johnny ran after me, "Are you coming over now Bri?" I looked over at him and nodded, "Of course I am, I just gotta run home quick and grab some stuff." He smiled and nodded, "Ok, see ya in a little bit," he ran off to his car. Jimmy walked over to me, "Brian?" I turned to look at him, "What Jim?" He looked my in the eyes, "Don't hurt him, I mean it," he walked over to his car and left, What the hell?!

Zack POV

"We're having a baby!" Oh god, what have I done?! I don't want a kid, and I definately don't want one with Jessica! Looking up at he sky I sighed and closed my eyes, thinking of how much I just wanted to be back in California, not having to worry about a thing in the world. I had my best friends, Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, and...Brian, god I missed him the most. I missed everything about him, the way he looked at me when no one else was looking, his chocolate brown eyes that were the most gorgeous things in the entire world, his smile that would light up even the darkest of rooms, that adorable laugh of his, even on your worst day Brian could laugh and it was contagious, impossible not to laugh along with him, and mostly...how he could be the most caring person in the world.

I can't leave Jessica...not with the baby.. God damn my conscious, telling me I can't leave her just because of the baby, I wonder how far along she is anyway. Slowly opening my eyes, I noticed the sky had changed from the beautiful pure blue, to a dark and grim gray, I got up off of the grass and slowly started the almost hour long walk back to the house where I knew Jess was worrying about me, just when I started thinking that this day couldn't get any worse, here comes the rain. I quickly pulled my hood up and began to run for the house, I cut my hour long walk down to about fourty-five minutes as I set foot through the door.

Jess turned to look at me, "Where were you? I was so worried that something happened to you?" I sighed, "I was just at the park Jess, calm down. So, I forgot to ask, how far along are you with the baby?" She smiled, "Well, it's a little later than normal and I haven't been showing signs, which the doctor wants to check out, but I'm a little over four months!" Great...I bet there's something wrong with the baby, just from what she's said, but I guess somewhere deep inside me I hope there isn't anything wrong with it and that maybe I can have a normal life here, with Jess and not in California with Brian.

Johnny POV

I heard the car door slam and almost ran to the front door, calm down Johnny..it's just two friends having a little movie night, trying to help Brian get over Zack..nothing more. The front door opened and he walked in, god did he look good, "Hey Brian." He smiled over at me and walked into the living, sliding off his leather jacket, "Hey Johnny, what movie are we watching?" I smiled, "I figured you'd want a horror movie marathon, maybe?" He smirked, "Sounds perfect to me." I smiled and put in the first movie, The Hills Have Eyes, I sat down on the couch with Brian, he moved closer to me, much to my surprise. Not even half-way through the movie I had my head buried into Brian's chest, I couldn't handle movies with cannibalism involved.

I felt Brian's hand under my chin as he tilted my head up to look at him, before I could proccess what was happening I felt his lips on mine. I was in shock and didn't kiss back for a moment, he pulled away, "Did I do something?" I shook my head, grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. It wasn't long before we were in a full make-out session. He picked me up and carried me to my room, lay me on the bed and crawled ontop of me, "I never thought this would happen between us Johnny, but it feels sort of," I cut him off this time, "Right?" He nodded and leaned down to kiss me again, I let my hands roam his body, starting at his hair and covering every piece of his body on the way down, before stopping at his belt, I looked up at him, he nodded and nipped at my neck before whispering, "Go ahead."

He didn't have to tell me twice, I undid his belt and pulled it out of the way, I pulled his jeans off and got on my knees in front of him as he sat on the couch. It wasn’t long before I had him in my mouth, it’s not that I minded at all. I continued to suck him off as he began to thrust into my mouth, “Fuck, Johnny I-I’m gonna cum..” Almost as soon as those words left his mouth he thrust harder and I felt his warm and sticky cum shoot down my throat. He grabbed me and pulled me up next to him, “Yo-you’re good at that.” I nodded, “I’ve had some practice…” He smiled and kissed me softly, “Johnny, how would you like to be my boyfriend?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay(: This took my quite some time haha