Through The Dark

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

When I woke up, I was in Frankie’s arms. I scooted out of bed, trying not to wake him. I made my way to the bathroom. Getting my fresh cloths out of the bag. I took another shower. The warm water felt good against my skin. Though I felt sick to my stomach.

After I got out of the shower and dressed, I couldn’t handle it anymore. I leaned over the toilet and started getting sick. I could hear Frankie get up and he walked in the old my hair. After I was done, I started to brush my teeth.

“Are you okay?” He asked. His reflection in the mirror showed a worried and sad face. I nodded. Then the idea ran across my mine. I dropped my tooth brush and spit out the tooth paste. Whipping my mouth off on my sleeve.

“What’s wrong?” He put his arms around.

“I think…I might be pregnant.”

His reflection was nothing but sincere.

“Its okay. We’ll buy a test, and we’ll find out. Everything will be okay.”

I sighed. I wanted to believe him. He kissed my neck and then took my hand. We walked into the room, and he left to go buy a test. I sat on the bed and started to pack our pj’s and old cloths in the bag. Then I laid down. My hands on my stomach.

Seconds, then minutes passed. Though it felt like hours. He finally came back with a test.

“Pink plus means yes, blue negative means no.” He said, then he handed me the test.

***

We waited twenty minutes just for a little sign to show. Then we heard a click. I went into the bathroom and flipped the test over.

There was a pink plus.