Through The Dark

Chapter 7

The ring just didn’t seem to weigh me down like I thought it would. I felt happier then I’ve ever been to be so close to being bound to Frankie. Brie caught me looking at the ring, she came and set in front of me.

“So?” She said in a high pitch voice.

I looked up at her and smiled. “What?” I responded in a high pitch voice back.

“Aren’t you going to ask me something?”

I sat there and pondered. Then it hit me. I smirked at her.

“Will you be my brides maid?”

“I’d love to!” She screamed. Jumping out of her seat and dancing around the dead grass. Then she ran over and hugged me real tight, staying there to rant about all that needed to be done for the wedding.

“There should be a huge cake! Chocolate! With the little people on top! And my dress should be purple. Though, its totally up to you. Oh, my! All the people that will come.” She paused, seeming to picture the crowd of people that would be there. “Yes! We’ll need a huge cake!”

She squealed and skipped away to probably go and make a list. I didn’t really care what my wedding was going to be like. So, what ever she wanted to do, was alright with me.

I just knew that all I hoped for is that he would be there waiting for me when I made it down the aisle. That’s all I wanted.

***

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!”

I felt Frankie move from under me. I lifted my head to find us still in the van. Though we were parked outside a hotel.

I looked to see who woke us up and yawned. It was Ray. His fro deflated by the moisture of the snow.

I started to scoot out the door and Frankie followed, helping me out, then getting out himself. We took a single bag and put some pj’s, and fresh cloths inside. Frankie carried the bag with one hand and took my hand with the other. Then we walked towards the hotel door. Everyone was splitting rooms.

Me and Frankie got our own. Brie and Claudio, Mikey and Gerard, Bob and Ray, and so on.

We took our keys and made it to the room. It was on the second floor, room number 13. As soon as we walked in, I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Finally being able to take a shower was relaxing.

I walked out with soaked hair and stem radiating off my body. I dried off and slipped on my Happy Bunny pj bottoms and over sized, black tee.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Frankie gathering his own pj's, then he passed me and went to take a shower himself. I decided to crawl into bed.

I started to doze off when I felt Frankie climb into the bed and scoot as close to me as he could. Wrapping his arm around my waist and nuzzling his face into my neck. His breath was giving me goose bumps.

He lifted his head and started to kiss my neck. Heat surged through my body. His arm moved from my waist to my face. He scooted up and closer. His lips touching mine. My breath escaping with every beat that raced my heart faster.

He kissed my lips one last time, then started to kiss the side of my face, down to my neck. Nibbling and biting. His hands disappeared from my face and started to rub my sides. Then he took his right hand and started to make his way up under my shirt. Then he reached over with the other and switched out the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
mwhahahahaha!!!!! XD