The Rivals

I Only Wish I Was As Vindictive As You!

~Quinn~

” Anita yelled as I walked through the curtain, luckily I saw the camera and kept up my character and smiled innocently. She lunged for me, but Paul grabbed her.
“Thank you Justin.” I smirked, Anita looked puzzled for a second then caught sight of the camera.
“That was uncalled for Quinn.” Paul lectured me.
“That’s for calling me a man.” I spat at Anita.
“I’m going to beat that ugly little smile right off your ugly little face Quinn.” I’d really like to see her try.
“Oh really?” I challenged her. “Just like what you were going to do before I kicked you in the face?” She looked ready to kill me, but I couldn’t shut my mouth. Anybody else and I’d have zipped it by now, but I physically couldn’t because it was her.
“Keep little Bobbie here on a tighter leash Justin, I’d hate to see her get hurt.” I smirked again and walked off leaving her spitting feathers. As I walked pass I noticed the bruise and I was hit with a wave of guilt. I thought she would have moved with it, taken it how you were supposed to take a stiff kick like that. Maybe I should apologise? No I wouldn’t apologise to her, she was as much a bitch to me as I was to her. She deserved it, I wouldn’t be surprised if she pushed for this feud. I walked to Phil’s locker room, (him being the champ he got his own) and I walked in.
“Hey babe.” I smiled wrapping my arms round his waist. He had his own smirk on his face.
“I swear you’re put downs are getting nastier every week. And I thought Anita was supposed to beat you down?” I sighed a little sadly and sat down. Phil started to stretch his match was soon and I took a moment to watch. I loved how his muscle moved especially with no shirt on.
“Yeah she was, I changed it. But I think it worked better and I couldn’t allow her to do that to me.”
“It did look better beautiful, but I’d watch out you know how tight she is with Long and Ace isn’t exactly our greatest fan.” He had a point, Ace would love to fire the both of us, but we or more Phil was way too important to the company right now. So Ace just made our life hell. Maybe him and Anita came up with the feud. He held his hand out for me as he was ready to go.
“I know Phil, but I can’t help myself when it’s her.”
I stood by him at gorilla waiting for his music to hit when Chris walked over. Joy. I tightened my hand round Phil’s and willed him to not do anything stupid one of us getting it in the neck was enough for one week.
“Punk and Quinn, such a strange couple. You have a weird taste in men Quinn. But I can cure that. And as for what…Bob.” I was the only one that called her Bob. “said I don’t think you’re a man. In fact…” He circled us and I knew it was pushing Phil’s buttons. “You are one hell of a woman.”
“Yeah wow, whoop glad you noticed. Now buzz off.” He smirked at me and locked his eyes on mine. This was getting old real fast. He smirked at me.
“How about you come to my locker room while the Punk is playing in the ring? I’d die to see you naked.” His eyes gleamed and that smirk was there again he knew Phil was ready to kill him.
“I have had enough of you…” I stepped in front of him.
“Yeah well you’ll never get that privilege and if I saw you naked I’d probably die from laughing at your wrinkly old ass.” I turned to Phil a grin on his face and I pecked his lips. “Love you babe, now kick ass.” I said slapping his ass and walking off leaving Chris speechless. I walked into the locker room and she was in there. I ignored her I didn’t want to start anything else so I’d keep my mouth shut and just change. I strode out of the locker room to the sight of Ace, Teddy, Anita and Paul. Teddy looked like he was going to kill me.
“What in the Hell were you thinking Quinn?” Go figure him to shout at me asshole, but I didn’t know quite what for. Ace should be happy it makes his show look better.
“Huh?” He grabbed a hold of Anita’s face and showed the now very colourful bruise on her face. I felt ashamed of myself, but I caught the smug look on her face and it set me off. I hated her. I tried to real in all my emotions. I sighed and looked at Teddy. “Sorry, I thought she would be smart enough to get out of the way.”
“Quinn.” John growled oh how I hated this man, I’m not sure who I hated more. Actually was probably Ace for screwing Phil over so many times.
“What? The crowd loved it, don’t act like she didn’t have it coming.” He knew full well what would happen if he put us in a storyline together.
“I’m right here.” She hissed. Hello I’m not blind!
“I noticed tattle tale. Jesus grow up, you’ll be fine.”
“I didn’t have to tell anyone, it was kind of on national TV dumbass.” Not exactly my point.
“At least I know to move when people are going to do a roundhouse.”
“At least I follow the damn script!” she snapped getting in my face.
“WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT?!” John hollered, shoving us apart. He touched me again I’d break his freaking arm.
“Anita, tomorrow you will have a revenge match against Quinn, which you will win.” Teddy said. “And follow the script this time Quinn.” He snapped before walking off. She grabbed Paul and took off as I went the other way to Phil’s locker room. I walked in chucked my stuff on the floor and kicked the wall. Phil came out of the shower pulling on his jeans.
“Quinn? What happened? If it was Jericho I’m gunna kill him this time.” He said wrapping his arms round me. I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder.
“No a ‘punishment’ for kicking Anita I’m in a match tomorrow night with her and I’ll lose. I know you said it would happen, but still I was ready to apologise Phil.”
“Whoa are you feeling alright? What happened to hating her guts?” He teased putting his hand on my forehead.
“Well yeah, I mean I have no real reason to hate her other than I just do. But I left a huge bruise on her face. I didn’t mean to do that. I was going to apologise. I just apologised to Teddy, but I looked at her and she was so smug. I just wanted to rip her god damn face off!” He tilted my head up and captured my lips with his and I melted. All my anger just washed away.
I arrived at the arena without Phil. Scott (Colt Cabana) was in town and he wanted to hang out with him. I’d catch up with them after the show. I walked to the locker room and straight into Barbie. I really could not deal with this perky shit stirrer.
“Umm Hi Quinn.” I turned and she smiled at me nervously.
“Barbie.” I nodded at her. She stood there fidgeting. “What do you want Barbie?” I asked with a small smile.
“I was thinking maybe you…maybe you wanna get back at Anita. I know you have to lose your match against her.” This should be good, I bet she wanted to mess her make-up or swap her outfits. I couldn’t help the smile that broke out on my face at what stupidness Barbie would come up with. “I knew you’d want to!” She smiled clapping her hands together. “So I was thinking that if you could get her away somewhere then get Paul here. I’d make him break up with her and she’d be heart broken.” Was she actually serious? Was she really that stupid?
“Ok one, that doesn’t benefit me in the slightest. And two you nasty little bitch I wouldn’t dream of doing something so vindictive not even to her. She’s happy with Paul and he has no interest in your scrawny dumb blonde self. Get over him and yourself sweetheart.” I walked out of the room leaving her on the verge of tears. She needed to get tougher skin, Anita didn’t cry she shot back with brilliant one liners. I smiled at myself for essentially patting Anita on the back.
As I walked to gorilla I could have sworn I saw Anita with Chris. I didn’t realise they were friends, I guess it was just another reason to not like her. I walked down to the ring the fans cheers ringing in my ears as I posed for them. Anita’s music hit and she walked down. Again I was hit with guilt seeing the make-up that covered her bruise. The ref rang the bell and we locked up. She put me in a head lock and as I broke free she whipped me into the turnbuckle. She came at me with a drop kick and I crumpled to the floor. She show boated as was expected of a heel, giving me time to get up. I whipped her round to face me and hit a knife edge chop. The crowd Ooo’d it and then she hit a knife edge chop and the crowd booed. This went on for a while until in face style I came back swinging. I kicked her in the gut and hit a DDT. I turned to head for the corner and a Moonsault senton, but came face to face with Jericho. I brought my fist up to hit him, but he stopped me. He grabbed a hold of me pulling me into him and kissing me. Why the hell the ref hadn’t called for the bell I didn’t know, but there was no way I was putting up with this. I brought my knee up sending Chris’s balls into his throat. He dropped like a lead balloon. I turned round knowing full well that bitch had something to do with this. As I turned Anita was there and she lifted me up hitting a belly to back suplex and into a bridging pin claiming the win. The crowd booed her worse than ever. I lunged at her, but the ref grabbed me. I pulled and screamed and another ref came down. It was Scott Armstrong.
“Quinn, calm down deal with this later.” He urged me. I took a deep breath and calmed down even though the crowd was egging me on. I yanked myself free of them and stalked backstage straight to the locker room. Barbie was there in the corner I knew what she wanted, but she could fuck off.
“Quinn relax!” Sarona snapped at me.
“Relax! That little skank just had Chris try and shove his tongue down my throat!” She walked in looking as smug as ever. I bawled my fists up and went at her again, but Sarona was in the way backing me up. “You know Bob I only wish I was as vindictive as you. If I was, Barbie would be fucking that boyfriend of yours.” Her jaw dropped and I could see Barbie shrink into the corner she was in. I couldn’t care less. I grabbed my bags and walked out. Not before getting in her face. “You have made a big mistake Anita, you’ve crossed the line. You are going to pay dearly for it.” I went straight to the hotel. I chucked my stuff down, not even registering that Phil and Scott were in the room nor that they were looking at me oddly for still being in my ring gear. I went straight to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Phil walked in and turned me round to face him.
“Quinn, babe what’s wrong?” What’s wrong?! I took a deep breath, I didn’t want to blow up in his face. It wasn’t his fault it was hers.
“Anita.”
“Babe you gotta let this silly feud stop. It just isn’t getting you anywhere.”
“No Phil you don’t get it. I, she…I got to the arena and Barbie wanted me as revenge for that stupid match to break Anita and Paul up. Don’t worry I told her to fuck off.” I told him at the shocked look on his face. “But then I saw Anita talking to Chris. He came down in my match and kissed me.” It came out a whisper.
“HE DID WHAT?!” I cringed a little at how angry he was.
“I kneed him in the balls, don’t think I’d put up with that for a second. But it was her who got him to do it!... I need a shower.” I said taking his face in my hands and kissing him. I came out 20 minutes later and sat in-between Phil and Scott.
“Hey pretty lady.” Scott smiled. “You know Phil’s right and what has happened proves it. You got to stop this before it gets way outta hand.” I sighed I knew they were both right and I knew better than to tell Phil not to get back at Chris. I would just have to see how things would play out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok is this just the start of things to come from Chris?
Will Quinn call it quits?
Will Anita take things further?
And what about Barbie?
SEG :D
Quinn's Outfit
Quinn Smackdown