Goof Ball in the Music Store

Good Morning,Literally

*MAX'S POV*

I woke up the next morning and felt sort of cold. I took the covers slightly away from me and saw I was only in my underwear and bra. I then smiled as I saw long tattooed arms wrapped around my waist. I covered myself back up. I turned over and looked at Jimmy's face. He was even cuter,if thats possible,when he was sleeping. His nose sort of scrunched up when he sneezed small yet adorable sneeze. I whisper laughed and just sort of sat there and watched him sleep.

About five minutes past I just closed my eyes and snuggled into Jimmy's chest. I heard his heart beat and smiled to myself. I felt Jimmy's grip tighten on my waist. I then heard him sigh and ask "Max? You awake?" I looked up at him and smiled then opened my eyes to stare into his blue ones.

He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away and said "Well Hello Mr. Sullivan." he smiled then sort of whispered "Thank you." I looked at him and asked "For what?" he just smirked and whispered in my ear "For last night." I smiled then blushed.

He took the covers off of him and threw his legs over the side of the bed and sat there for a minute. I looked at his back and just laughed then asked "Really Jimmy?" he turned his head to look at me then asked "What?!" I just shook my head then said "Do you really need a Devil Pin Up girl tattooed on your back?" he gave me a cheesy grin then nodded his head.

He then got up and put his shirt on the walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I sat there for a minute thinking about last night. It was amazing. Jimmy was so gentle to me but Ryan was a different story he was always rough and would hurt me.

I sighed and got up then got into my pj's then put my hair in a high ponytail. I went over to the door and tried to open it but something was blocking the door. I groans angrily and yelled "JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN!!! OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR!!!!!" I knew he was smiling when he said "No can do my love!!" I just sighed then went into the bathroom.

I got my tooth brush and tooth paste then started brushing my teeth. I finished and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like usual except then was a purple mark on my neck. I sighed and groaned then went back into the bedroom.

I tried opening the door and it was still blocked. I waited there tapping my foot then Jimmy opened the door and smiled at me. I glared a little at him and his smile only grew bigger. He placed his hands over my eyes and led me out of the room. I sighed and asked "What are you doing?" he didn't answer back.

Then his hands removed from my eyes and I saw a nice little breakfast placed out. I turned around and smiled at him then hugged and kissed him. He smiled at me and said "I found some pancake mix so I made some!" I laughed and said "Well its a change from eating lucky charms everyday." he just smiled and nodded his head then we sat down and ate.

As I got up to place my dish into the sink Jimmy said from behind me "Nice pjs." I turned my head and stuck my tongue out at him. He just smiled. I ran the water to wash off the plate then heard Jimmy say "I also like your tattoos. How many do you have?!" I turned around and went back over to the small table then sat down and simply stated "I five. A skull and crossbones behind my left ear, A Guitar chord wrapped around my right ankle, A7X on my inner right wrist, 'Everybodys going to die sometime' on my waist, and 'I Love Music on the left side of my neck which is now being blocked by a purple mark thanks to you." He smirked and said "Sorry." I smirked back at him and then kissed him.

I then heard my phone ring from the bedroom. I got up and went to my phone. I got a text from Iz. I smiled as I read the text

Hey girlie! The guys wanna meet up at 3. And bring Jimmy I know he is ith you. ;)

I laughed then texted back -Ok see you then :)

I then felt arms snake around my waist. I turned around and smiled then kissed Jimmy. He smiled and asked "The guys and Iz wanna meet up?" I nodded my head then asked "How did you know?" h laughed and said "Well thats usually what is up so I took a shot at it." I just smiled and said "This has been a Good Morning. Literally."