Goof Ball in the Music Store

The Berrys

I put my phone down then turned to see Jimmy smiling at me. I smiled back and he smirked then started to kiss me. He trailed kisses down my jaw line and to my neck. I pushed him away and said "Nope you cant do that." he looked at me shocked then asked like a little kid "Whyyyyyy?" I smiled and said "You gave me a purple mark." He smirked and whispered "You know you like my hi-" I stopped him by putting my hand up to his face then said "Dont say the word. I dont like it say purple mark." he rolled his eyes then said "Fine. You know you like my purple mark." I smirked then left to my dresser and picked some clothes out. I walked into my bathroom and got dressed. I came out to see Jimmy with crossed arms. I raised an eyebrow at him and asked "What?" he stuck his bottom lip out and asked "What am I supposed to wear?!" I made the 'O' shape with my mouth then went into my dresser and dung around then found a shirt of Ryan's.

I thew it at him then said "This was Ryan's you can wear it and the jeans you wore yesterday." he looked a the shirt in disgust then said "I don't wanna wear shirt that belong to the Mofo plus I bet it doesn't fit!" I smiled and said "Don't worry I washed it and it was huge on him." he shrugged his head then took his shirt off and put the one I gave him on. He smiled at me as he realised it was a 'Vengeance University' shirt. I smiled back and said "Ok it may have been a gift to him that he never wore and I demanded back." he smiled at me then said "I see."

Jimmy finished getting ready and I covered up my purple mark with cover up. We both got in Jimmy's car and drove off to Matt's house. As we arrived I looked at it in awe just like Brian's house. I looked over at Jimmy and asked "Do all of you have huge houses?" he smiled his cheesy smiled and nodded his head then got out of the car. I got out then we walked up to the door. Before the door could open Jimmy said "Ooops I forgot something from the car be right back." I nodded then the door opened showing Iz. She smiled and said "Max you're here! But where is Jimmy?" I smiled and said "He is getting something from the car." I walked into the house and saw everyone.

I smiled at the guys and said "Hey guys!" they all smiled and said "Hey Max!" Iz soon led me into the kitchen where I guess the girls were hanging. I surprised only to see Gabby in there. They apparently saw my confusion then Gabby asked "Whats wrong Max?" I shook my head and asked "Where is Terra?" they both looked at each other then Gabby said in a whisper "Um Johnny caught her with another guy so she is gone." I nodded my head and said "I guess you're whispering so the guys don't you know hear it." she nodded her head and said "Yeah Johnny is a bit hurt but he is getting better." I smiled and nodded my head.

Iz came over and handed us beers then yelled "Yo men get your asses to the store if you want some fucking beer!!!" We then heard footsteps running in our direction. Next thing we knew all the guys were running into the kitchen with horrified expressions. We all laughed then Matt went into the fridge and said "Shit! We're out of beer!" Me and the girls clacked our bottles and said in unison "Bottoms up!" the guys just glared at us then Zacky said "Calm down Matt remember MB and JB are coming and you know they will have beer." He smiled and said triumphantly "Yeah that's right! Yes!" we all laughed at how he was so happy. I then felt arms got around my waist. I smiled and said "Yes Jimmy?" I then heard him asked "Having fun?" I nodded my head then turned the bar stool I was sitting on to face him. He let go of my waist and I looked at him confused. He raised an eyebrow and asked "What?!" i just laughed a little and said "I didn't know you wore glasses!" he laughed a little then scratched the back of his neck and said "Yeah. I wear contacts when I'm like out but I mostly wear my glasses." I smiled and said "Well I think you look very handsome in your glasses." he smiled at me then kissed me on the cheek and went back into the living room with the guys.

Me,Iz,and Gabby were talking about how our weekends were when we heard some one say "Hey Fuckers we're here!" I looked over to the hallway leading the the garage and saw two guys coming down with cases of beer. I looked over at Iz who was taking a drink of her beer and asked "And they are?" she smiled and said "Matt and Jason Berry. They're tech guys but they are also good friends. We call then MB and JB for short so we dont get the Matt's mixed up." I nodded my head the watched as they came into the kitchen as set the beers down.

They smiled at Gabby and Iz and told them hey then one of them with sort of long brown hair came up to Iz and Gabby and hugged them. He noticed me and asked "And who might you be." he smirked at me and I just laughed and said "Max Wends." he smiled and then kissed my hand and said "I'm Matt Berry the hotter Berry twin." I just smiled. We then heard Jimmy shout "Hey,Hey,Hey Back off MB shes mine!" His eyes widened then he dropped my hand and said "Sorry Jimmy." I looked over my shoulder at Jimmy and saw him smirking. I smiled at him then Jason came in and said "Matt don't you know its not cool to hit on some ones girl?" he glared at him and crossed his arms and said "Really because if my memory is correct when you first met Gabby you flirting with her like crazy." Jason glared at his brother and that was it they were now bickering their asses off,which I thought was pretty funny.

But Brian had to end the fun by saying "Hey you two shut the fuck up and enjoy yourselves." and with that said they stopped and we all started having a good time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh Matt and Jason Berry!!! Lol