Goof Ball in the Music Store

Forts are Fun!

~MAX'S POV~

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I didn't remember coming home. I sat up and held my head. Now I know why I don't remember anything,I got drunk. I looked over to my left and saw Jimmy laying next to me. I looked down at myself and sighed in relief I was still dressed so I know we didn't do anything. I smiled and he slept. I just sat there watching him. "Stop staring at me." I jumped back a little at the comment Jimmy just made. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. I glared at him and slapped his arm then said "Don't scare me like that!" he just smiled again and asked "Hows your head?" I looked at him in a bit of a shock then said "You knew I was drunk and you weren't drunk yourself?" he shook his head and said "Nope a tiny bit buzzed but you were full out wasted." I smiled then asked "Did we do anything?" he looked at me confused then laughed a little and said "No. You wanted to but I said no." I smiled again and then placed a soft kiss on his lips.

I pulled away and he smiled then said "You what I've always wanted to do?" I shook my head and said "What?" he smiled then said "Build a fort!" I laughed then said "Well lets build a fort."

~1 Hour Later~

I smiled as me and Jimmy talked under the fort we had made. Yes it was just us under some sheets but don't get the wrong idea it was nothing like that. I looked at Jimmy as he ranted on about how he like random things. I kind of zoned out thinking about what would happen in our relationship. I looked at him then blurted out "Jimmy do you like me?" he looked a little confused then nodded his head and said "Of course!" I smiled then kissed him. Jimmy looked at me his eyes were so beautiful. He turned away then looked back at me and asked "Did your ex hurt you?" I tensed up a little then nodded my head and said "Yeah near the end of our relationship." he nodded his head then asked "How did you two break up?" i laughed a small laugh then said "I found him and my used to be best friend about to do it." his eyes widened then softened and said "I'm sorry." I just shook my head and simply stated "I don't really care she was a bitch and he was dick perfect match." he just smiled then laughed.

Jimmy was different than Ryan no doubt about it. One thing that Ryan and Jimmy had in common is that I fell for both of them. Lucky for Jimmy he had my heart more than Ryan did. We sat there in silence until Jimmy said "We haven't been on a real date yet!" I laughed and said "Yeah we haven't." he smirked at me then said "Well I'm taking you out today. Some where fancy and nice. So you need a dress." I shook my head and said "Jimmy you don't have to do th-" he stuck his hand in front of my face and said "I insist." i just nodded my head then smiled. He placed his lips on me and I kissed back. For the rest of the time the fort was up we had some fun.