Goof Ball in the Music Store

Time with Iz

I layed there in my bed with my head on Jimmy's chest. I smiled and ran my finger down his 'Fiction' tattoo. He tensed a little and I looked up at him. I smiled and asked "What?" he looked down at me and said "That tickles." i smiled then poked his sides. He started to laugh a little. I smiled then sat up a little and laughed then pecked his lips. He smiled as I got up and asked "What are you doing?" I smiled and said "Getting dressed. I got to get a dress since you're making wear one for our date." He smiled a big cheesy grin and then said "Well I better go." I smiled then walked him out of my apartment and then kissed him goodbye.

I went and made me breakfast then texted Iz saying "Hey I need your help."

"With what?"

"I need a dress. Jimmy is taking me on a date and he is forcing me to wear one"

"ALRIGHTY!!! ;)"

I smiled to myself and then got dressed and put my make up on. You know Iz and I had become really close since I met her. I was glab she was helping me atleast I have a friend now.\

Iz arrived at my apartment about an hour later with a huge smile plastered on her face. I looked at her confused then laughed a little and asked "What?" she just shook her head and said "Nothing.But I do think its sweet of Jimmy to be taking you out some where fancy for your first date." I shrugged my shoulders and said "I guess. I would have been fine with just going to a cafe or something." she spun around to face with wide eyes and said "No! You should be very happy Jimmy is doing this!" I shook my head and said "No I am happy! Just well I've never been on a fancy date." she nodded her head then said "Well lets get going mrs. I-dont-own-any-dresses." I just laughed as she pushed me out of the door.

We went to about 5 different dress stores and they had nothing. I sighed and looked down at the hidious silver dress Iz made me try on. She looked at me and said "You look great!" I shook my head and said "Sorry Iz but this thing is hideious!" she just laughed and sid "Well lets go to another dress store." I sighed and got out of the dress then got back into my comfortable clothes and we left.

We walked around for a little and then I saw it. I was mesmorized by it. Nice,simple,beautiful. Iz came over to me and asked "You wanna try it on?" I nodded my head and then we went into the store. We got the dress and I tried it on. I smiled to myself and Iz came behind me and said "Damn you look good! Jimmy won't be able to take his eyes off of you." I smiled and asked "You think so?" she just nodded her head. I smiled at the beautiful purple dress I was wearing. We found some shoes and then bought them and the dress.

We arrived at Matt's then ran upstairs. Matt was in another room and thankfully he didnt see us. I got dressed then Iz did my hair in a wavy ponytail. I smiled to at my make up in the mirror. Lght black eye liner and mascera with small amount of light purple eyeshadow. I got up and placed my shoes on. I looked down at Iz and asked "Do you think my heels are to tall?" she smiled and said "You're only about half an inch taller you should be fine." I smiled and nodded my head then Iz opened the door for me. I peered around the corner and saw Jimmy's back turned towards me. Then butterflies filled my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her Dress-http://www.dress4formal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/long-purple-prom-dresses.jpg
Her shoes-http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens10838641_1273093024purple-heels.jpg
Her Hair-http://0.tqn.com/d/jewelry/1/0/A/c/90709575.jpg (of course her hair is purple!)