Goof Ball in the Music Store

House of Plague

We arrived at Jimmy's house and it was huge! It was so so like different than Brian and Matt's houses. He smiled over at and asked "You like my house?" nodded my eyes and said "Its beautiful!" he laughed then helped me out of the car. We walked inside and Jimmy said "Welcome to the house if Plague!" then it hit me. I was actually doing this. Wait I couldnt what was I thinking. Ryan could happen again. Jimmy wouldnt do what Ryan did but I havent been this close to someone before. I was scared that something bad would happen. I couldnt do this. I mean maybe I would spend the night but not a long time stay. I just couldnt. I knew it would hurt Jimmy but hopefully he would understand. I was taken out of my thoughts when Jimmy snapped his fingers infront of my face. I shook my head then said "Sorry. Lost in thought." he smiled weakly then asked "You dont want to move in do you?" I felt tears coming. They streamed down my face as I said "I'm sorry Jimmy. I love you I really do. I've never felt so close too anyone ever before. I'm just not ready." he laughed a little then wiped my tears away then kissed me and said "Its ok. I understand. No worries." I smiled then kissed him again.

He smiled down at me then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran up the stairs. I smiled then yelled "Jimmy put me down!!" he laughed loudly then said "No can do Maxeronii!!" I just shook my head and watched as he led us down a hallway.

We went into a dark room and thn I fell onto something. I heard Jimmy walking around the room. I moved my arms around a realized I was on a bed. I smiled to myself then asked into the dark room "Jimmy? Where are you?" I then felt his lips pressed roughtly against mine. I pulled my hair down and then kicked my heels off. Jimmy smiled into our kiss then pulled away and said "Max I love you so much please dont ever leave me." I then said "Jimmy. I love you too. I will never leave you." with that said Jimmy slipped his arm under my back and unzipped my dress. I smiled and then felt Jimmy trail kisses down my jaw line and the down my neck. I moaned a little as he started working on my sweet spot. I slipped his jacket off and the undid his tie. I then untucked his shirt and started to unbutton it. Before I could get to the last button Jimmy stopped me. I looked up at him and said "Its so dark." he laughed and said "Yeah I know silly girl." I pressed my lips to his then the night went on from there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this is chapter 17. I've never got this far in a story before so I feel very proud of myself Lol
Also comments and feedback please :)