Goof Ball in the Music Store

First Day on the Job

I sighed as I got ready for my new job at the studio. Yeah I got the job thanks to Jimmy of course. I looked over myself then smiled. I looked for like my first time dressing nice. The one bad thing about the job I had to dress nice and look nice. So that meant Hair up in a nice ponytail, no piercings aside from my ears, and no showing tattoos. I had to wear a like slip thing for my ankle so I didnt show my guitar cord tattoo.

I grabbed my keys and phone then locked up my apartment and went down the stairs to my car. I got in and tryed revving the engine. It wasnt starting. Shit not today! I tried again and it still didnt work. After about 5 minutes I gave up. I got my phone out a dialed.

"Hello Max?"

"Hey Jimmy um can you take me to work?"

"Yeah whats wrong?"

"My mother fucking car decided to die on me."

"Are you at your apartment?"

"Yes."

"Ok be there in 5. love you"

"Love you too"

I sighed then closed my phone and waited for Jimmy's arrival. I stood there looking at my piece of crap car. I did have to give it credit for being an out of date model it did stick with me for about 3 years. I sighed then I heard a loud car engine. I turned around and smiled as I saw Jimmy's navy blue camero pull in. He got out and smiled at me then said "Well hello Ms. Fancy Pants." I glared at him playfully then said "Yup I gotta wear this shit. I hate this skirt." he smirked then said "Maybe I could help you with it." I shook my head and said "Perv." he smiled and nodded then said "Yes yes I can be." I laughed then got into his car.

As we arrived at the studio I looked at it in awe. I looked over at Jimmy and said "I still cant believe you record here!" he laughed a little then said "We dont we record in that blue building over there." I looked in the direction he was pointing and sure enough there was a big blue building. I smiled then kissed his cheek and said "Thank you." he smirked and said "Anytime beautiful." I blushed a little then got out of the car and went inside.

~FF 2 hours~

I sat there behind my round desk and watched as people passed by. The phone barely ringed and really this job sucked. Only good thing about it was that it paid really really good. I sighed then the phone rang. I picked up and answered "Hello Warner Brothers Studio how may I help you?" , "Hi there pretty girl." I laughed a little then said "Hi Brian, You know you shouldnt flirt with me because Jimmy will kick your ass." I heard him laugh a little thenn say "Jimmy told me to tell you that since he is dong something right now but he wanted to call and see how you day was doing." I laughed a little then said "It sucks. I hate it here." he laughed again I then saw my boss coming from the elevator I quickly said "Bye Brian tell Jimmy to text me." I then hung up the phone and went to pretending to be busy.

My boss came up to the desk and asked "Hows your day going so far Ms.Wends?" I smiled and said "Oh its been good." he gave me 'you have to be kinding me look' then said "Really? Wow I would not have guessed that." I laughed a little then said "Hey it gets the bills paid." he nodded his head then left for lunch. God I hate this job. I wanna spend time with Jimmy and the guys not do this.

I sighed then heard my phone vibrate. I took it out of my little shoulder bag then smiled it the caller ID ,Jimmy.

'Hey Bri said you're having a bad day?'-J

'Yeah is super boring here'-M

'Oh I'm sorry.'-J

'Not ur faut'-M

'Yeah it is I was the one who got u that job and now u dont like it'-J

'Hey it gets the bills payed'-M

'Yeah well I'm going to let you go Love you'-J

'Ok love you too.'-M

I put my phone up the looked at the clock. 2:00 p.m. Yay. Just the same as the music store. I'm bored out of my mind and lonely. I looked across the way to see the guys recording studio. I smiled as I saw Jimmy and Brian sitting outside talking to one another.

*JIMMY'S POV*

I looked across the way and saw a glimpse of Max. I looked over at Brian and asked "What do you think of Max? Honestly." he looked across the way then to a drag of his cigarette and said "Honestly I dont know her to well but I think you guys are perfect for each other." I smiled then said "Excactly what I was thinking." he laughed a little then asked "You really like her dont you?" I nodded my head then said "I love her Brian I mean I know how people say that and they dont but I seriusly do. I can see myself getting married to her and starting a family." I looked at me a bit in shock then said "Damn man I didnt know that.Thats like wow. Hey I'm happy for you man." I smiled then said "Thanks Brian." he smiled and said "You think its time to tell her?" I looked over at him wide eyed then said "I dont know what do you think?" he shrugged his shoulders and simply stated "Your choice man." I looked down at the ground and sighed. I completely forgot. II couldnt just keep it from her. But what if she leaves me? I think I'm gonna keep it to myself for a little bit longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright everyone I hope you like the chapter!

Whats Jimmy's big secret? If you think you know dont comment and give it away!!

http://www.polyvore.com/maxs_clothes_for_chpt.19/set?id=45473176-Max's outfit