Goof Ball in the Music Store

Heart to Heart

*JIMMY'S POV*

I still sat there with Brian wondering what I should do. I've never told anyone that wasnt like my family. I wonder what she would do. Would she leave me? Would she think I'm just a baby who needed her for help? I shook my head then looked back at the huge window which looked in on her. I noticed Brian had left so I guess he got fed up with the silence. I would have to if I wasnt stressing over this. I needed to talk to some one anyone I didnt give a damn who it was. I got up then took one last glance at her and went inside. I went into our piano room and just sat there looking at the grand piano. I put my headphones on then started playing a random tune that sounded nice to me. I was lost in thought that I didnt even realize Johnny had came in the room that is until he tapped my shoulder.

I flinced a little then took my headphones and asked "Yeah whats up short shit?" he looked at me worried then asked "You ok Jimmy?" I sighed and said "Honestly short shit I dont know. I mean I'm thinking about telling Max. But I'm scared that she'll leave me. I love her man. Literally love her." he sighed then sat next to me and said "Ok Jimmy Im gonna be flat out honest here. I dont think you should tell her yet. I mean I think you should tell her just not yet. I mean you guys have only been dating for what about a month? I think its a bit to early but if she like say finds something you tell her right then and there you hear me?" I looked over at him then hugged him and said "Thank you Johnny. It means alot." He pulled away from me and said "Anytime man." he then walked out of the room. Who would have thought I would have a heart to heart talk about something so personal with Johnny. Even though we picked on him alot we all still loved him. I have decided to do what he said. Just leave it alone till a little laer on in the relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah chapter 20! I've never gotten this far in a story!!
Anyways sorry its a short chapter but I just wanted to update and post it so badly Lol
Can you guess Jimmy's secret? If you think you know do NOT I repeat do NOT comment and tell everyone its a surprise!!